DEFCON 1 - ALL HANDS ON DECK

Warning to all Sup Forumsacks. Due to recent events trumpfags have softened their stance on the kike.
This has invited a massive invasion of kike shills who regard this as an opportunity to strike.
Don't let them subvert this board! Push back and put them in their place!

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never forget.

i remain hopeful and convinced that this is all 4D chess and that Israel will be divinely BTFO'd in the next decade.

Stormfags are and always will be a minority on Sup Forums. This is a libertarian/civic nationalist board, whiteboi.

It's turning into a pro-Israel board right now, pal.

it's all i have left

June 2015, when Trump first started running everyone knew he was a neocon jewified kike puppet with kike kids

Why everyone fell for it on here is beyond me.

>This is a libertarian/civic nationalist board, whiteboi.

More like neocon Israel first board.

To make it clear. I'm not attacking trumpfags directly.
They can believe in their 4D chess if they want.
Just don't let this board be subverted by people who obviously come from outside.

Remember this is still Sup Forums. When you get people like spamming threads everytime a jew is involved the other side will defend jews just to spite them. It’s a never ending cycle.

so, Trump was elected after Bush?

Oh fuck off. People stopped taking you faggots seriously, after most of you were outed as Mudlsimes larping as NAZIs.

If you like being raided, lean back and enjoy the shitposting.

that feeling when stopped being a Trump fag the second he allowed Israels cock to slide up Americas ass

Feels really fucking bad man

Israel is our natural ally. They are the only democracy in the Middle East and share our Judeo-Christian values. Jews are God's Chosen People and now that Jerusalem is their capital they can build the Third Temple and bring about the return of King Jesus Christ.

weak

>Jews are God's Chosen People
Rev 2:9 I know your works, tribulations and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan

rev 3:9 Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie–behold, I will make them to come and bow down at your feet, and to know that I have loved you

Romans 2:28-29 he is not a Jew who is one outwardly; neither is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God

>If this is not bait.
The same jews who hate Jesus with a passion? Boomers are dilluded as fuck.

As a German you have a special responsibility to the Jewish State due to the systematic genocide you perpetrated against innocent Jews. Hitler was a literal Nazi and you elected him.

It's not appropriate to try to use an English translation of the Bible to make a point. Jesus spoke Aramaic and the Apostles wrote in Greek. Learning a foreign language is a small price to pay for reading the direct, literal words of God.

I'm neither a boomer nor """dilluded.""" South Africa has a special place in God's heart because you helped Israel develop and test their nuclear weapons. His blessing is apparent - you're the greatest country in Africa and proof that all of God's children can live together in harmony regardless of their skin color.

The proof is before the world.
You run the banks, you run the pedophile rings, you pull the strings that create war.
You are greedy and lust for material wealth and power
you have your fingers in every murky, shady, evil satanic corner of the globe and if you think for one second you are gods chosen people you are sorely mistaken, as is written in the bible.

>As a German you have a special responsibility to the Jewish State due to the systematic genocide you perpetrated against innocent Jews. Hitler was a literal Nazi and you elected him.
Please, stop.

>As a German you have a special responsibility to the Jewish State due to the systematic genocide you perpetrated against innocent Jews. Hitler was a literal Nazi and you elected him.
I had nothing to do with it, faggot. Also, the Holocaust is a lie.

Oh oh ohhahhaahhahah

>South Africa has a special place in God's heart because you helped Israel develop and test their nuclear weapons. His blessing is apparent - you're the greatest country in Africa and proof that all of God's children can live together in harmony regardless of their skin color.
>South Africa
>proof that all of God's children can live together in harmony regardless of their skin color.
>niggers killing Whites there
JUST

Hmmmmmmm

Do not worry, comrades. Deceptive tactics cannot prevail in the information era. Let the dust fly high enough to be seen for miles, and just make sure you're there to occasionally steer a thread in the right direction. Newfriends need time to appreciate the journey just as we did.

I hope you change your mind about the Chosen on the day of Christ's coming, brother.

There is nothing funny about the Holocaust. It is such a monstrous event that German law prevents you from making such a vile post. I would delete it before the German internet police see it and arrest you for your Nazi sympathizing Antisemitism.

>I had nothing to do with it, faggot.

I am not gay, as that is a sin.

>niggers killing Whites there

Whites have killed far more blacks throughout history than blacks have killed whites. It is actually celebrated in our media - Zulu, for example. White colonialism destroyed African civilization and is the reason Africa is so poor today. Blacks built great civilizations like Egypt when whites were living in caves.

Wow, impressive.

The Holocaust is a fucking joke. Also, I had nothing to do with the supposed killing of 250,000 kikes.
On top of that, negroes have killed more Whites than Whites have killed negroes.

>Blacks built great civilizations like Egypt when whites were living in caves.
Nice bait, retard.

nice cunt
nice

:3 I'm going to come visit someday. And I won't overstay the welcome.

keep your friends close
and your jewnemies closer

Quintessentially Australian.

>Keep your friends close and your Jewnemies closer.
And then kill and backstab your enemies.

SHILLCON 1 faggot. SHILLCON 1, fucking christ.

>eyeroll.gif

Read this Kikery right here,
Never forget who the enemy is

timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/