Hello Earthlings

Hello Earthlings.

I am Xurantoqudraxxl.

I want to learn about earthlings and their history.

from my understanding; the last significant war your people and all it's civilizations faced was a war you call "World War II"

I'd like to have the following queries answered:

1. Who were the "bad guys?"
2. Why?
3. What made the "good guys" good?
4. did both sides use propaganda?
5. did people gaslight?
6. who won?
7. do you feel they deserved to win?
8. what were the consequences of "winning"?9. what would earth look like if the other side had won?

Thanks Earthlings. I'll send you some technology if you complete this survey.

t. A.U.M op

what is project Murmuration?

You better not be an alien.

Fuck off we're full

tell 'em

Fuck off space nigger. You can crash on the moon if you like.

No. No they can't.

The mineral rights to the moon are owned by humans.

1. Both sides.
2. Both thought they were right.
3. Self-preservation.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.
6. We all lost to the bankers.
7. I'm not jealous of their success.
8. Better or worse. We won't know.

Ayy

Post butthole.

we would gladly accept this offer.

good work portugal.

we aliens do not have buttholes.

but we'd gladly take yours if you were to offer them to us.

If aliens are real then how come nigger nigger nigger

Do you aliens have vagina's/assholes like we humans do? if so, can i have some tight Xeno ass?

Post feet then.

>he thinks even alien women would want to fuck him.

the niggers were created as an experiment.

Hey guys i think these aliens are hostile, lets kill them all! arm the nukes!

1. The jews
2. Because they sought to unite the world into large states ruled either directly or indirectly by them
3. What made the good guys good was that they wanted to stop the jews from doing what is mentioned in point 2
4. Yes of course
5. The neon light was very popular in the USA, but not in Europe where the war was fought
6. The Jews
7. No. They did not fight the war themselves, instead sending their puppets to fight for them
8. After the war two greatest powers, the USA and the Soviet Union, basically competed for world domination. Both factions were, and the remnants of said factions that exist today are, led by the jews.
9. It would likely have ended up with the american jews cutting their losses and making a deal with Germany. After that it would either end with a cold war like we saw historically with the jews as the likely victor, since they're shrewd with economics and have friends and allies everywhere. Alternatively the "world would have ended" with a nuclear showdown leaving little behind when it comes to world powers. Humanity would likely be put back a century or two both technologically and socially by such a disaster, and it would be quite a few decades before the world was a nice place again, fit for global empires.

Please send me a computer that'll let me play video games with great graphics and framerates for the rest of my life.

>I want to learn about earthlings and their history.

you kinda picked a bad time.

Do you have a nickname at least?

Fuck off space nigger. We have enough bullshit to deal with.

1. The Jews
2. They suck baby Dick after mutilation
3. They didnt suck baby Dick after mutilation
4. Because propaganda is a good way of making dumb normies understand your argument in a simple and concise way
5. Probably, you never win a war if you restrict yourself
6. The jews are thriving, meanwhile the goyim are slowly weakening. I suppose the Jews won
7. Indeed, Intelligence seems to be a great predictor of succes in absolutely every face of life
8. The goyim are weakened, slowly reducing themselves to a singular interbred population. Like true cattle
9. Dont know, impossible to predict alternative futures in a precise way

Pls send me alien sex robot ty

>Shlomo Slidenberg

>supposed to be "higher life form"
>have a southern ghetto nigger name
Ayyyyyyy, lmao.

Move this to the /bant/ section of this estonian alpinism board.

Do your own homework snackbar

Why does this supposed alien speak in American English and use localised grammatical colloquialisms?

Nas ne dogonyat!

Fuck off space nigger we're full

But you can crash on the moon