Literally no one outside of Sup Forums cares about race

literally no one outside of Sup Forums cares about race

why do you? just to be contrarian?

They all look disgusting except the whites and Asians. They need to be either exterminated or enslaved.

Exterminenslaved

>literally no one outside of Sup Forums cares about race
That's what they say but it's not the way they act.

False statement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're hilarious

Literally every abc ive met cares a lot about race
well not the girls i guess

because most asian males are retarded incels like the people here

Oh so for the last several fucking years when I've been constantly hearing about how privileged I am and how easy my life is because I was born with white skin, they really just weren't caring about my race huh?

Suck my dick you fucking aussie faggot.

Literally everything flows out of race. So if you dont care about it, you care about nothing.

Literally not true.
For example, there are hundreds of tribal wars in Africa.
Which iin your logic is even worse, because they have the same race but different ancestry.

Ever been to BBC's website? They post at least one race related video per week and they claim to be the biggest news organisation. People care about race, just not in the way Sup Forums does.

lmao, are you retarded? non-whites are even more racist than we are

Because I love a chink girl

go into any school and you will see the kids self segregate despite all being born in the same country

it's totally natural to despise other races

Literally everyone cares about race. This is just the only place we can talk about it without having some social justice mob trying to ruin our lives

>cares
Nobody cares about anything.
Most people are just consumers.
They follow their idols and fake ideas planted by the marketologists in their small mind.

user-kun, im sorry about the white race dying, but everything will be daijoubu...
im really glad you are here with me....
*anime music plays*

Holy fuck this cunt just made me google race and we 90% white and only 7% asian.
I probably only see so many asians because I live in a good suburb and China keeps sending spies.
Fuck yeah.
Also, this thread is now quarantined and you must leave if your country is not 90% white or better.

>dating sites

Back to the kitchen thot!

They're standing in order of attractiveness.

niggers care most about race, they're the one playing race card for gibs and affirmative action

Gas yourself

Holy shit you're fucking pathetic and fragile hahaha

The asian is literally the ugliest, fathead mongoloid looking of all of them fucking retard.

Pure shit taste. I hope you dont reproduce.

Everyone cares about race people here are just the only ones that admit it to themselves.
Normies just act like they are all fine with the blackening and mudslims but their actions show that they don't, they move out if the amount of outsiders reaches the tipping point.

>business push "diversity" as being important
>governments do
>affirmative action hires
>even the slightest hint at white pride is shut down and let with massive backlash

Sure, op, no one cares about race. Gas yourself

This board is just ironically racist, we are civic nationalists.

If that's true then all races would date other races equally which is not true

I have seen no hatred more intense than the hatred of Europeans. The left DOES care about race. When they say love everybody they do in fact exclude Europeans.

Anyone can see this, simply read their words.

BLM? La Raza? Every Aboriginal in Australia? Antifa, communists and feminists shilling for "POC's"??

You're talking out your arse ya stinkin mutt

yep. nobody cares at all.

people might say they don't care about race but their actions speak louder than words, look up white flight and look at the demographics between the democrats and Republicans and see how racially segregated it is

They talk about white people all day every day, Im pretty sure they care about race.

No one in the 40s cared about gay rights either except Jews

I wonder what the median jew family wealth is.

this

>nobody cares about race
>racism exists
>only whites are racist btw
>also nonwhites need to preserve their cultures
>also race matters btw

they can't even keep track of their lies