ICE approves plan to separate families caught at the border

reverepress.com/news/ice-approves-plan-separate-families-caught-border/

This is awful. Just send them all back immediately.

Awesome news. This is great. Also as a side effect it will drive the left insane

The united states sure is an awful place, maybe we should stop forcing beaners to come here against their will.

Things are going to get ugly, blondie.

God damn I wish my back was better.I would join ICE in a heart beat.Put those criminal justice classes to good use and many laughed.

America NO!!

"laughs"

Those monsters reflect poorly on the entire US now.

Probably fake news, but if true, no one will care. They were the boy who cried wolf too many times. People just want them out now before they kill or rape any more.

convert your scooter into a ICE mobile.

I really want to see thousands of rascals patrolling up and down Trump's wall hunting for beaners, enchiladas, etc.

If the mainstream media is freaking out about it, it probably means some families will have to be placed on different first class seats on tax payer funded flights to the destination of choice of the illegal immigrant.

>omg, i won't be abow chew talk chew my abuela because she on anotha first class in anotha plane to my mowther's state of nueva yorky. i will have chew wait 6 whole hours chew talk chew her, senior

If it were up to me, we'd have a massive wall built already like the Jews have, and we'd load DACA trash onto catapults aimed at Mexico or Canada, either third world works.

Is there any way we can send the niggers back to? I mean they are not really citizens of America.

mexico approves

Why can't we just kill them? Surely they would stop coming after the first few months.

Lol we need to do this for gun rights and the wall.

As if they'd be able to make it past the minefield

Could always sail down the coast, but then you'd have to worry about Japanese scientific vessels.

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST FUCKING SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD??

LMAO

They have to go back. They are not sending this best.

no archive = no bump

faggotshill