i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 21
>SAA imposes fire control over Beit Jinn after weeks of fighting, capture nearly all hilltops in region
>Aleppo; Rebels target civilians with rockets, artillery after thousands celebrate 1 year ann. of liberation, kill 3
>N Latakia; Both SAA and Islamist militias move large amounts of reinforcements to area
>Sy FM; “There is another Daesh called the SDF...Give up or share the same fate as Daesh”
>SE Aleppo; SAA recovers after heavy losses yesterday, storms, captures Al-Hawarin
>DeZ; SDF not able to break ISIS' hold on Shaitat tribal region, repelled by ISIS who also hold town of Abu Hardub
>N Aleppo; Syrian pro-govt forces, Turkish-backed militias exchange fire near disputed Tadef, Sy forces hold south of town, militants north
>Duma approves motion by Putin admin to expand Ru naval refueling facility as full fledged naval to hold entire strike fleet
>S Damas; Deal between IS and Sy govt, SAA to release female ISIS members and wives, IS to return 2 govt fighters bodies
>AP report; Mosul casualty report rises from original figure by Iraqi govt of 1,260 to 9,000+
>India may purchase Russian attack choppers on behalf of Afghan AF to increase the latter's capabilities against jihadists
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=981PGehcrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=DpTJrIIr93c
strawpoll.me/14675019
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/12/21/could-nikki-haley-be-first-female-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VBOruXr1vdw
youtube.com/watch?v=l9IXGVuTqEk
youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM
youtube.com/watch?v=96-N5AM7s-k
almasdarnews.com/article/2-jihadist-commanders-west-china-found-dead-syrias-idlib-region-video/
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/944188369311019008
almasdarnews.com/article/map-update-syrian-army-reaches-gates-key-town-damascus-slaughtering-militant-ranks-along-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7BiefkjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZOGbot?

AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!

ZOGbot.

B T F O
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=981PGehcrjM

Interdimensional backgammon, goy!

>Still sick almost a week later
At least it leaves me plenty of time to read /sg/

let me run a metaphorical by you /sg/...
if the E.U the Ivans the Arab League and the Chinese formed a Coalition to boot the burgers off of the Eurasian Landmass and Send them back to the Americas and FORCE them to re-Adopt The Monroe Doctrine
Would /sg/ Support it?

>not getting bored in less than 2 minutes on r/sg

joke of the day
>US and Israel in UN
youtube.com/watch?v=DpTJrIIr93c

Why are you still here then?
>inb4 deleted

Hello /sg/ want you to vote in this poll (without memeing)
strawpoll.me/14675019

just came back

Remember that speech. The USA will remember it.

>the Arab League

>Just INHALES THICK SUFFOCATING CLOUD OF VAPOR came BLOWS VAPOR OUT OF EVERY HUMAN AND ALIEN ORIFICE back SPONGEBOB PICTURE

fugg

Pls just nuke us. I can't take this shit much longer.

Like i said...
Im just asking a what if
Also
>hypothetical

MIGA

GET KEKED, MUDSHITS
AL MAWT LI SURIYE
AL MAWT LI ROOSI
THE JUDEO-WHITE AMERICAN EMPIRE IS ETERNAL

hi Bunkerman

you'll get nuked when we fill like it. I've really got a russian flag.

Who the fuck voted for Israel. I'm gonna kick your ass.

Saved

>At some point, and for the good of the country, I predict we will start working with the Democrats in a Bipartisan fashion. Infrastructure would be a perfect place to start. After having foolishly spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is time to start rebuilding our country!
expanding at the same time wdhmbt?

Just nuke yourself. Nobody can help you with that. You are the big man, with the big gun. All the rest of us do is watch.

Who the fuck voted for Israel in the UN? Oh wait, it was POLAND ahhahahah

To Ebin:

>no one Ever answers my hypotheticals

That would be the Israeli

You fags can try.

I was just having a joke mate

This is nothing, you should see their national hat. Its unironically a concrete bunker they put on their heads, so they can always be under a bunker.

I added a feature showing the recent changes on a daily basis. Lighter reddish purple shade. Been there since months.

>i was only joking

share some khazar milkers plox

>(without memeing)
i am afraid that's not how it works.

BASED
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/12/21/could-nikki-haley-be-first-female-president.html

you must learn how to live with the fact you're citizen of a meme country a5y.

>posting mediterranean roastie

gif is gonna be exceptionally difficult due to the sheer size of the maps, unless they're shrunken quite massively.

I can't make sense of it desu, a gif is much more obvious. It's easy to do btw, you can make a .bat file that does it by dragging pngs into it and it makes a gif.

>not able to select multiple options
Feels bad man

If we put another black guy in the white house would you guys be nice to us again?

>I can't make sense of it desu
The darker shade is the current frontline. The lighter shade shows the former frontline yesterday.
I'd rather wait until the end of the war, and if Deepy's still around, I'll let him do the honors since he already has experience with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBOruXr1vdw

I'll be nice if you give me a green card and welfare.
Kinda stings knowing unemployed americans make more money than I do at 50 hours per week.

you can always rescale, but if you just have a few frames (between 2 and 6 let's say) it should still be small enough. Here it is unscaled with 1 frame only.

If you want to watch the full UN votes, here
youtube.com/watch?v=l9IXGVuTqEk

Syrian and Iran rosted the US pretty hard

memes aside no one dislike americans because of your government everyone here is pissed of because the board went to shit due to redditors spamming 4d chess tier posts.

>6 votes for Iran
Really made me think.

if you could post the previous frame (with the date included) I could show you how it would be like.

>2 and half hour long video
this kills the wallet.

Who is this kosher boner?

>15 votes so far
>only 1 vote for Syria
Really makes me think

Hello lads
Just had last lesson of Uni
Now exams in 3/4 weeks
How was your day?

Don’t forget yours truly.

We're only accepting Ethiopian Uber drivers into the country right now, unfortunately.

What's that saying about how people pretending to be retarded will end up attracting actually retarded people? The pedes were an inevitability.

Video/webm would prolly be easier

Racist.

Somewhat like this one maybe?

I know how to make an animated gif (pic related), I just don't want to go to all that work to create gifs of shitmaps every few days when I already have a system in place that shows gains on a daily basis to people who zoom in on areas.
I'm going for the long game here so when the war is over, Deepy (or someone else) can go through the archives, look up Technicolor Syria Warmap, and create an animated video of the Shitmaps.

sfide forgot link ... AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=bMKy0_RE9HM

>JUST
4D chess

>ask me about my life pls
what are you studying?

Also
>August/September 2015

A R M E D
R
M
E
D

R E V O L T
E
V
O
L
T

O R
R

B U S T
U
S
T

How to be a Kike, the master course
Seriously tho
European Union studies

>all the work
Jesus fucking Christ burgers are all fucking retarded. I told you I can do this in literally two seconds, I take the two PNGs (since you have them all saved anyway), drag-drop them onto my batch file and boom, a GIF comes out! It takes zero work.

>European Union studies

NEW SOUTHFRONT

>youtube.com/watch?v=96-N5AM7s-k

Funny thing, my Liberalist professor explained the economic reasons fro the Tunisia insurgence of 2011 as well

Bitcoin is tanking nicely.
Looks like ISIS

>2 jihadist commanders from west China found dead in Syria’s Idlib region
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:45 P.M.) – Two commanders belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party jihadist group which operates against Syrian army-led forces in the country’s northwest were found dead recently, having been assassinated by unknown conspirators.

Footage has been released over social media by opposition sources showing two dead jihadist commanders belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party militant group in the Syrian province of Idlib.

The bodies of the slain leaders were found near the Sheikh Bahar road in Idlib’s northern countryside.

At the present time no information exists as to which individual(s) or group is responsible for the assassination of the two commanders.

The Turkistan Islamic Party is a Salafist jihadist armed group which operates alongside other rebel factions against Syrian army-led forces in northwest Syria. The militia’s fighters are Uyghur invaders from western China who have colonized certain areas inside the country, expelling Syrian Alawite natives in the process.
almasdarnews.com/article/2-jihadist-commanders-west-china-found-dead-syrias-idlib-region-video/

>Video in link

>IS claims to have attacked PMU positions north-west of Samarra. At least 5 dead according to them. #Iraq
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/944188369311019008

why did you choose such useless studies?

>Iron Ann criticizes Haley and Israel
>hundreds of replies quoting the Bible at her
>gotta support Israel for god's blessing

>Syrian Army reaches gates of key town in Damascus slaughtering militant ranks along the way
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:15 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army has scored an important advance against Al-Qaeda-linked militants in the Beit Jinn valley region of western Damascus province, reaching the gates of a key town as a result and inflicting notable losses on jihadist ranks.

According to Syrian military sources, army forces operating in the Beit Jinn valley achieved a major breakthrough in militant lines on Friday, capturing a large hilltop farming area called Al-Hanakir south of the strategic jihadist-held town of Mazaraat Beit Jinn.

The advance was made after no less than 48 hours of unrelenting clashes between Syrian army-led forces and jihadist militants of the Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda) terrorist group.

In the process of capturing the Al-Hanakir area, the Syrian Army destroyed two jihadist pickups armed with heavy machine guns and killed 6 enemy fighters as well as wounding another ten.

By this advance, Syrian army-led forces have essentially reached the gates of Mazaraat Beit Jinn, but even more importantly have put themselves in a position to rain down fire on rebel positions within town with their machine guns and mortars.
almasdarnews.com/article/map-update-syrian-army-reaches-gates-key-town-damascus-slaughtering-militant-ranks-along-way/

Why did you study something that will not exist in 10 years?

Cause everyone private or public wants dem euro gibs and everyone needs some kind of expert
ultimate hope = becoming giga kike and work directly for EU but that's super hard
Anyways it gives a certain leverage of a wide range of jobs one can do

>something that will not exist in 10 years?
People said the same wuring the crise of the "chair vide" and during Tatcher, but here we are

Thank you for the meme.
Long live Syria
Long live Assad
Long live barrel bombs

>Footage of SAA operation to Hanakir capture Golan heights
youtube.com/watch?v=C7BiefkjZ0o

>french fry wants to be jewish jew's slut

>not wanting to enter the Synagogue's den to modify the scriptures before they influence the general public
I'm one of those "want an united Europe, but not the kind we have now" guy, hope to help in that way

You do what? Is that like the pleb version for people who cant handle a law master in eu law?
Google tells me that its only available in Leiden

>oy vey trust me goyim, i will infiltrate and destroy zionism from within, 4D CHESS MAGAPEDE XDDDDD
you don't stop homosexuality by sucking cocks

LLN nigga
Mix of law-macroecon-pol science

DELET THIS

What a filthy degenerate

tfw she showed me photos of her at this castle too

>Amos Yadlin at a seminar of the Zionist camp: Iran's presence in Syria could lead to war in 2018

Shia Shoa soon.

>US imposes new sanctions against Iran, threatens to scrap nuclear deal
The last year saw many controversial steps taken by the administration of US President Donald Trump including the introduction of new sanctions against Tehran over its ballistic missile program and refusal to certify Iran’s compliance with the nuclear deal.

The last year saw many controversial steps taken by the administration of US President Donald Trump, but the harsh policy on Iran, including the introduction of new sanctions against Tehran over its ballistic missile program and refusal to certify Iran’s compliance with the nuclear deal, formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), are among the most notable issues worth reflecting upon.

Trump’s policy on Iran created uncertainty and anxiety among the international community, which fears that the US president may follow through on his threats to scrap the deal signed in July 2015 by Iran, the European Union and the P5+1 group of nations comprising the United States, Russia, China, France and the United Kingdom plus Germany after 20 months of difficult negotiations.

New Rounds of Sanctions

The agreement stipulating the gradual cancellation of the sanctions in exchange for Tehran abandoning its nuclear program did not stop the US administration from toughening the restrictions it imposed on Iran as in August Trump enacted new sanctions against the country over its missile program. According to the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act, any individuals who are engaged in or support in any way the Iranian government’s ballistic missile program and other programs related to weapons of mass destruction that “directly threaten the United States and key allies in the Middle East, North Africa, and beyond,” should have their property seized, visas denied, or even be expelled by Washington.

>cont

fap and forget nigga

The law also imposed restrictions on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), an elite faction of Iran’s military which is said to be executing Tehran’s “policy of supporting terrorist and insurgent groups” and “destabilizing activities.” The sanctions included property seizures, suspension of entry into the United States and prohibition of transactions with individuals engaged in IRGC activities.

The move was widely criticized by senior Iranian officials, who claimed that the US law had violated the provisions of the JCPOA which were signed in July 2015 by Iran, the European Union and the P5+1 group of nations comprising the United States, Russia, China, France and the United Kingdom plus Germany. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani had even warned that Tehran might pull out from the nuclear deal “within days or hours” if the United States continued its hostile policy, accusing Washington of being “neither a good partner nor a reliable negotiating party.” US officials have argued that sanctions were not related to the country’s nuclear program and therefore did not violate the deal.

Trump made the US relations with Iran even tenser by announcing on October 13 more sanctions against entities related to the ballistic missile program and the IRGC. Trump’s move prompted an immediate response from Tehran, with its Foreign Ministry warning that it would have “a consistent and harsh reaction” to the measures against the IRGC. Furthermore, the Iranian military vowed to speed up the development of the country’s missile program.

The next month the US Treasury Department expanded the sanctions against Tehran even further, imposing restrictions on the IRGS-related Aerospace Force Self Sufficiency Jihad Organization, Air Force, Al-Ghadir Missile Command, and Research and Self-Sufficiency Jihad Organization.

>cont

US likes to threaten a lot these days, guess what the EU and Russia won't follow them this time around, either

Even during his election campaign, Trump labeled the JCPOA as “the worst deal ever negotiated.” Since assuming the office in January, he had repeatedly slammed Iran for alleged non-compliance with the deal and threatened to pull out from the agreement which was actively promoted by his predecessor Barack Obama and led to the removal of all nuclear-related US sanctions against Tehran.

The Western diplomats and leaders exerted efforts to convince the Trump administration of the JCPOA’s merits on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly. For example, the issue has been discussed at the bilateral meetings between Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron and UK Prime Minister Theresa May, however, they did not manage to make him change his stance. Trump told May that he had already made his mind on what he would do next month, when he was due to announce whether to certify Iran’s compliance with the JCPOA.

On September 19, Trump addressed the UN General Assembly on various international issues, including the nuclear deal with Iran and Tehran’s policy in the Middle East. The US president accused the Iranian authorities of funding terrorism, backing Syrian President Bashar Assad’s “dictatorship” and fueling the war in Yemen. Trump also stated that the nuclear deal served as a disguise for Iran’s nuclear program and called the deal itself an “embarrassment” to the United States.

>cont

Next day, the foreign ministers of all signatory states convened the meeting of the Joint Commission on the deal’s implementation. US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson explained to his counterparts that the Obama administration implemented the deal through the executive order without congressional ratification, and therefore the United States was seeking to renegotiate the terms of the agreement so that it satisfied the incumbent president and the US citizens. He also confirmed that Trump had decided on whether to walk away from the deal, which prompted concerns about the US potential withdrawal.

After the meeting, EU foreign policy chief Frederica Mogherini noted that the deal “belongs to the international community,” and therefore was not subject to unilateral re-negotiation. She stressed that the world was already facing one nuclear crisis in North Kora and there was no “need to go into a second one.”

Following Trump’s rather castigating speech, the Western nations waited with bated breath for the US president’s endorsement of the 2015 deal, which should be carried out every 90 days under the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 (INARA). As the certification deadline set for October 15 was approaching, US media reported that Trump would possibly announce the country’s withdrawal from the JCPOA instead of the deal’s re-certification. Such allegations and growing uncertainty further fueled fears of the deal’s inevitable collapse.

On October 13, apart from announcing fresh sanctions, Trump stated that his administration had decided not to re-certify Iran’s compliance with the JCPOA. He added that the White House would work with Congress and its allies abroad to fix “many serious flaws” of the agreement, in particular replacing temporary restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program with permanent ones, and threatened to otherwise unilaterally terminate the deal.

>cont