Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Echidna IF
docs.google.com/document/d/1zbZ6DTUq6Ic4B4c2ItSY0Di1_TIB12O950rD4cTD-ig/edit

last chapter
mega.nz/#!9NFCST7D!lHPNmLwFIZFA4x_qJjAdKbrgQV5KRrXPdht24Z39xsE

do not feed Shitposter-kun

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/02/rezero-gets-new-prequel-and-konosuba-crossover-short-stories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actual new thread

i'm not reading the echidna IF or any of the side stories until later, but im gonna post in this thread just to spite shitposter-kun

Kill yourself

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

How did it end?

What?

Why does he have the need to shit up the threads?

Felixfag is even worse, to be honest.

...How?

Rem was swallowed by the authority of gluttony and was forgotten by the world while at the same time getting her memories stolen, she's now in an eternal coma while subaru is the only one who remembers her name.

Subaru then proceeds to commit suicide to try to save her. But finds himself standing infront of a sleeping rem, holding knife in his hand.

He dives into despair, understanding that what just happened, can never be undone...Subaru saw hell....and only hell...

or something like that.

Naruto. Are you daft? Thread is about re:zero and op said something about last chapter so i asked how the story ended.
Is Subaru finally permadead?

Ferri and Crusch-sama got married and made 3 cute cat eared children, Subaru got sent back to Earth without his memories of the other world. Rem and Emilia wonder where he left.

C'mon, how am I worse?

I disagree.
they have been way calmer and more mild. also they are easy to ignore since they doesn't start new threads by themselves like shitposting-kun. after hundreds of re:zero threads i just automatically turn them off and ignore them.

but shitposting kun pops up every time i search for the thread and i hate just merely looking at his shitty thread.

Honestly, I think I'd feel like something was missing if the Felixfag wasn't here.

I agree. That faggot is annoying.

Better than having to hide all his posts.

>Being bullied again

..Why?

Seriously, why do you find me so annoying? Maybe I used to be before 2017, but I haven't done anything which would annoy anyone for months.

>Ram literally getting dicked by 400 years old clown every night
>people still say she's better than Rem
Can't argue with the clowncucks.

Do you really believe that yourself?

Yes, what have I done which has annoyed you?

people still have a grudge against you i guess, i personally dont give two shits about you anymore. I do wish the "crusch-sama" meme would die among the catfags though.

>Crusch-sama meme

...You are annoyed because I add -sama to her name?

Echidna IF is only the preview though.

How about posting the same exact phrase several times a thread?

How about those repeating pictures of you post time to time?

I do want to appreciate your efforts but you make it really hard for me. Also fuck those half-assed drawings, do not believe anyone who's telling you they are 'kinda cute'. Also what about you fucking promisses? Did you break your promises? Are you worse than Emilia? Will you fail to do the intended next time when the catboy's birthday comes?

I don't really mind the catfags, they are just rooting for a background couple and this doesn't make them worse than the average shipper.
Then they sometimes insult Rem and Subaru and this is kinda uncalled for

...I'm not sure what I should say. You ramble a lot, have a Reguball.

>i'm not reading the echidna IF or any of the side stories until later, but im gonna post in this thread just to spite shitposter-kun

By stating that, you in turn have become the shitposter.

Its not every night. She needs at least a day to recover each time so she can walk again.

Nostalgia of course

>the violin
this takes me back... :')

Mmmmm sounds like male guts

Well, I like you, catfag!

Thank you Remon

you could say its a visceral melody

Heh

What's wrong with my balls though? What's wrong with Ferriball?

catfag, you gotta understand, most people are annoyed by traps and simply want to not see them ever again, and you remind them of them every single thread about 10 times per hour.

>What's wrong with my balls though?
A professional Testicular Examination can answer that

They are missing

You're a Ballchinian

You're an Eunuch like your loved

Women have no balls

Probably cancer

Yeah the biggest problem with nee-sama right now is the tainted body of her, so I do hope she would be able to abandon it soon by merging her own soul with Rem's and residing in Rem's body. So that way nee-sama would finally be separated from the clown's cock for good. Plus, Rem and Ram's personalities are kind of alike to some extent so I don't think they would have much trouble coexisting inside one single body.

>most people are annoyed by traps

Do you have proof?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Ferri. And he said that my balls are bad, but I don't think there's anything really wrong with them.

>Do you have proof?
well i hate traps because im not a faggot trap lover.

Well, I think Rom might have shown up at the Oni village, but I can't be sure.

Please commit suicide.

How the hell have I angered you this much?

I don't understand you bros at all. I really did think that I wasn't hated anymore. At least not this much.

People didnt really stop hating hpu, they just got used to ignoring you

Well I really want to get along with everyone in these threads.

Then stop being such a cancerous faggot by spamming your shitty drawings no one gives a fuck about, stop being an attention whore. Or at least get a trip so we can filter you.

I didn't think they looked shitty, I'm sorry

Eh. I don't hate you. I just have nothing to contribute to a discussion of whether or not everyone hates you. I'm busy.

Oh, but I can give everyone a confirmation. It really is Old Man Rom visiting the Oni village. Bantz has been engaged with Ram, on the subject of both of their races being on the verge of dying out.

Okay bros, Regulus Q&A added pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

My boi

>Q: Mr. Regulus doesn’t eat any more, so does he still have to use the bathroom? Even if he’s invincible, does his metabolism continue to operate?
>A: He ate normally before becoming an archbishop, so the body waste from that period is still in his abdomen.

I knew he was full of shit

Nice quads, but this says something about King Krush losing her memories. Did that happen during the White Whale shitshow? Just how badly did it go compared to the anime?

It didn't happen with the Whale.

It happened with the Archbishop of Gluttony, who attacked them as they were returning to the capital.

>Q: Was Regulus’ Lion’s Heart being small a Wizard of Oz reference?
>A: No, it’s because Regulus is a tiny guy.

Huh? Does the "Lion heart" get a visual representation.

>Tiny guy

Isn't he pretty damn tall?

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

What arc does Subaru learn just how OP Rein is?

It's his penis.

In other news, Ram was regarded as the "Second coming of the Demon God", which suggests there used to be another with her level of power.

How long is the Echidna AU?

Nah. Subaru would chew nee-sama out for being the roadblock in his and Rem's relationship. Well I like nee-sama a lot but I'd be pissed the hell off if her harsh and blunt attitude eventually results in Subaru and Rem beginning to distance themselves from each other. So personally I don't disagree with what nee-sama's been doing to Subaru like calling out his bullshit but I do think her actions are sometimes too extreme so I hope she would calm her tits down and go a bit easier on Rem and Subaru after seeing Rem again.

Echidna IF is very long.

>Subaru would chew nee-sama out for being the roadblock in his and Rem's relationship

Subaru is the roadblock in his relationship with Rem.

Dicklet Regulus confirmed, he really is Sup Forums

>Q: Being together with Regulus, most people would go crazy and be killed in a few minutes; is there anyone that could get along with him?
A: I don’t think anyone wants to be friends with scum.

I don't think being brutally honest with Subaru is a good way to convince him to change his mind. So I'd love nee-sama to let Subaru and Rem have a private talk about their issue and come up with the solution on their own rather than trying to get inside Subaru's head and forcing him to do things neither he nor Rem actually wants.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/02/rezero-gets-new-prequel-and-konosuba-crossover-short-stories

>a follow up to a two-part Wedding Day Story
There's a Wedding Day Story?

And I just scrolled down a bit. Nevermind.

>“I don’t plan on being comforted by you like that. You should already know that the contract was not intended for that purpose.”

“Honestly, you sure aren’t being honest with yourself. Even though I am the only person in this world who could become an accomplice you could share your sufferings and sorrows with, and am willing to do so,” shrugged Echidna, who had a sulky look on her face.

BEST

WITCH

>Watersports

Is this only referring to emotional support or does she also want that Subaru D.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

The way you type makes you easy to identify and it makes you seem underage (which you probably are).
Just the sight of you is annoying itself for people.
Maybe if you stop replying asking why you are annoying would be a good start. At this point you are an attention whore.

burn thy witch!

Beako is still the best.

I started reading de WN a few days ago, is Ram really getting clown dick? it's somewhere in the WN or it's just implied? wasn't Roswall just giving her mana?

It's heavily implied. However, Oni fertility rates are incredibly low. If he ever intended to get her pregnant, he couldn't just wait until a convenient moment.

So, if i want to believe Ram it's not getting literally fucked by the clown (even though i know she is) i can do it?

It's not explicitly stated, so I mean, you could I guess. But it's kind of like thinking the two men who have been living together for 20 years aren't gay because they never actually told you.

Well, you have to ask why the bodyhopping clown, who transfers his soul to his descendants, would need a crippled Oni messiah whose abilities are now inferior to the average Oni. Why do they need to be dependent on you to live? Of course, being crippled doesn't change your genes.

She's probably getting fucked by the clown. Oni pregnancies are too rare to waste time. I'm actually looking at the backstory of the sisters right now, and it seems like Rem and Ram might have been the only children in the whole village.

If the clown wants to breed her for her superior genetics, he's going to have to work at it diligently.

God damn it, Emilia, why did you have to lose your train of thought?! The same thing as Juice is happening with Subaru!

You tell me user

That's fucked up though. I'd be better if she just found another man that isn't her shitty lover.

>Literally has 3 better men to choose from
>Wants to be clown dicked instead

Everytime.

The two of them are merely kind of alike. Merging them would be a terrible idea. It'd be like thinking you could just merge Rem and Subaru without issue, because they've also got a lot in common. You're going to create a monster.

>it seems like Rem and Ram might have been the only children in the whole village
No way! That can't be true because the anime does actually show some other oni kids besides Rem and Ram during their flashback, when they all were studying in a classroom if I recall correctly.

>3 better guys
>They don't have dicks as thick as her arm
>Better

Does clown even know why he wants her? He saved them because the book told him to, and it makes sense for that to be his reasoning, but I'm not sure that's ever been confirmed.

The whole community was excited for their birth before realizing they were twins. Old man Rom is surprised to find Rem and Ram there, since there didn't used to be even one child in the entire village when he last visited.

There hasn't been any mention of any other children so far.

So have they actually met him, or were they just babies when he stopped by?

They were kids. Ram was already extremely mature for her age, and they banter a bit about how close their races are to extinction.

Oh, and it's not even hidden how it makes Rem feel that "Ram-sama" is treated like an adult, and that Rem herself is excluded from the important meetings and isn't able to do anything to help. All while Ram-sama is treated like the second coming and has the power to back it up.

Gaaf does

You're thinking of his massive pussy

Everyone does that here.

Stop acting like you're a victim.

I don't suppose there is a mega with all the episodes in high quality is there?

What? I see at least 3 batches in the usual places.