Is Satsuki here? I'd really like to beat the shit out of you

Is Satsuki here? I'd really like to beat the shit out of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiPPz2lP2U
youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, she's in my bedroom. you're welcome to join.

>edge cunt needs forever to overpower Satsuki-sama even though she got alien powers unlike Satsuki-sama
EDGE CUNT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Satsuki is 10 times edgier than Ryuuko.

Nice opinion you got there, pal.

Literally queen of the edge.
>revenge
>mommy issues
>rape
>antihero
>muh classy as fuck bullshit
>black sword that's sharper than the sharpest anything ever
>fucking SWORD TOENAIL
>been this way since she was fucking 5
Satsuki is ridiculously edgy. Comically so. The only reason people say Ryuuko is edgy is because of her design.

>tfw love both Ryuuko and Satsuki and almost everyone in the show
They were all great.

You're creepy Chad.

You're upsetting the Sup Forums hivemind

>being neither
everyone knows who the true best girl is.

meant for

This series was so fucking bad. Even though I was rooting for best lady Satsuki and based Monkey and Jakuzure, I couldn't force myself to continue after hearing "you mean clothing created humanity" was uttered.

Not appreciating the reaveal about life fibers is sign of low intelligence.

Also shit taste, don't forget about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGiPPz2lP2U
Shadow

youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc

>Implying most Satsukifags aren't complete submissive betas that want her to step on them and treat them like trash

>it's edgy to be angry that you were molested and your sister experimented on

r-rip

If the trauma turns you into a literal fascist, then yeah, now that's what I call edgy.

How else was she gonna simultaneously get free money and trust from mom while building an army to kill her?

I didn't say it was unreasonable; I just said it was edgy.

You are completely right but Satsukifags are a bunch of boot-licking communo-fascists so you're not convincing anyone.

>revenge
>mommy issues
>rape
>antihero
>black sword that's sharper than the sharpest anything ever
Ryuko has all of these things, except her sword is red. And being a bad-bitch delinquent with a "fuck the system" attitude is edgy as well.

Let's face it; they're scissor sisters because they're both edgy.

>anti hero
Ryuuko is just a generic shounen protag, she's not an antihero.
>mommy issues
Doesn't even have a mom, irrelevant
>rape
what?
>black sword that's...
Yeah okay I'll give you that but it's customary for the MC of an action anime to have some OP weapon.

My wife Satsuki is moe.

>mommy issues
She had no mom until episode 18 and the whole impetus of the story is that she loved her dad. Fuck off.

As soon as Satsuki found out Ryuuko was her sister her eyes changed. Or am I thinking too much, it always seemed like her eyes looked wider than they were before.

BLEACHED

>antihero

She never does anything even remotely anti-heroy. She's constantly standing up for her friends and is generally a nice person when you're not on her bad side. Even when Mako is punching her in the face for the better part of a day she doesn't fight back. An antihero would have just stabbed her and moved on.

>mommy issues

She doesn't know she has a mum until the last quarter of the anime and then she finds out her mum is a terrible piece of shit who had babies just to see if she could pump life fibres up their vaginas until they became immortal super beings. And then threw her corpse down a trash chute when it looked like the plan failed. Kind of justified "mommy issues".

>rape

Can't really help being raped. It's in the concept of the thing.

>revenge

How terribly edgy, wanting to get your own back on the person who stabbed the only man who ever loved you as their own child.

>an effective weapon makes you edgy too!

Nigger you 50 kinds of fucking retarded. Drink bleach.

>Ryuuko is just a generic shounen protag, she's not an antihero
She's unprincipled, unidealistic, self-centered, and revenge-driven. She doesn't oppose Satsuki because Satsuki is morally wrong; she opposes Satsuki because she's an obstacle. Yes, Ryuko has positive relationships with the Mankanshoku family, but that doesn't preclude a good portion of her attitude being focused on advancing her own goals rather than justice as a whole. She is a form of antihero.
>Doesn't even have a mom, irrelevant
Ragyo.
>rape
Again, Ragyo. Also Nui.
>she loved her dad
They had an extremely strained relationship. She was off at boarding school and he was secretly organizing Nudist Beach. That's why she likes the Mankanshokus so much; they were the family she never had.

as a satsukifag, I can absolutely confirm this.

So anyone who isn't an unbearable muh justice fag is an antihero?

>not a generic shounen protag
Her entire character when she's fighting is literally muh willpower and muh anger. There are some aesthetic differences but she's not an extremely unique character.
>ragyo
She didn't even know about Ragyo until she was practically an adult, I'd hardly call that her mom on any level except biological.
>rape
>ragyo and nui raped her when she was younger
>[citation needed]

>An antihero would have just stabbed her and moved on
Being antiheroic doesn't mean you're sociopathic. Until the very end, Ryuko's goal was not justice; it was revenge. That's antiheroic.
>Kind of justified "mommy issues"
I'm not saying having mommy issues is unjustified. I'm saying having parental issues is a typical trait of edgy characters.
>Can't really help being raped
See above.
>How terribly edgy, wanting to get your own back on the person who stabbed the only man who ever loved you as their own child
It is if that is your singular goal for more than half the series.
>an effective weapon makes you edgy too
It's about aesthetics and context. Having a "super cool special better than everybody else" type weapon is a trait that edgelords often have.

And finally, all of these on their own are not inherently edgy; these are simply traits that edgelords tend to have. You can be a rape victim and not be edgy. You can have a special sword and not be edgy. But in combination and context, it's edgy.

No, anyone whose primary motivation is selfish in nature is is an antihero.

>not an extremely unique character
I wasn't claiming she was unique; I was claiming she was not an ideal hero.
>when she was younger
I did not claim this either.

>No, anyone whose primary motivation is selfish in nature is is an antihero
I thought that would just be a protagonist who isn't a hero protag. Not ever MC has to be a hero, but that doesn't mean they have to be a bad person either.

I'm everything on the right, but I'm a Satsuki-fag.

>I was claiming she was not an ideal hero

No, you were claiming she was an antihero, which is the opposite of a hero. Now you're admitting she's a hero.
>didn't claim she was raped when she was younger either

Okay, so now you're saying that she is an inherently edgy character because she was soft-raped by nui and ragyo about 20 episodes in when she was being mind controlled anyway and enjoyed it?

You lost this argument, just gibu already.

Hero and protagonist are different roles. The protagonist is the perspective character for the conflict. The hero is someone who works for a good goal. Usually, these two roles are fulfilled by the same character, but not always. For example, in Death Note, Light is the protagonist, but L is the hero.
>antihero, which is the opposite of a hero
An antihero is a type of hero.
Okay, so now you're saying that she is an inherently edgy character because she was soft-raped by nui and ragyo about 20 episodes in when she was being mind controlled anyway and enjoyed it
Nice strawman. I'm claiming she's edgy because she has multiple traits of edgelords See

Satsuki was best girl. Shame about the haircut.

>tfw actually do lift for satsuki