SWEDEN NO

dn.se/nyheter/politik/integrationen-fungerar-inte-som-den-ska/?forceScript=1&variantType=large

>"The integration isn't working as it should"
>Minister of Finance says that Sweden shouldn't take in more refugees than they can integrate

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oUsbj
archive.is/zWaS6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theyre integrating their black cocks into Swedish women pussies if you know what I mean.

>minister of finance
>implying he has to say anything against his kiked goverment

>he

HAS NO STYLE

>Election coming up
>THIS FUCKING IMMIGRATION! VOTE FOR ME GOYIMS! WE WILL FIX THE MESS WE CREATED!

This, obviously just a last ditch effort to make sure that the good goyim keep voting for them.

Did you just assume xir gender?

he will get fired and the niggers will keep coming

bye bye baboon peoples!

no more baboons!

>Doesn't even know who our finansminister
nigger tier

jo rödvins haggan , men fan vet du hon kanske identifierar sig som man

>ancap is addicted to BLACKED.COM

All the faggots who has been open to have this invasion from MENA countries are now doing a complete 180. When people said ”hey we gotta make sure integration works, we can’t have more people” 3-10 years ago we were called racists and nazis.

How anyone can think that importing hundreds of thousands of the absolute worst scum this earth has to offer is beyond my comprehension. We we’re promissed ”teachers, scientists and doctors!”, but what we got in reality, and what every ”racist” knew, was ”rapists, terrorists and murderers”.

Absolute disgrace, fuck this country and fuck the dumb masses who can’t think at least one step ahead.

Merry christmas

>>"The integration isn't working as it should"
>>Minister of Finance says that Sweden shouldn't take in more refugees than they can integrate
RACIST!

I know the Swedes know what to do now. Nazis can not be tolerated.

good.. those niggers must all fucking die

at the end of the day you don't want integration

more integration means more miscegenation

At the end of the day i don’t want any brown people on this planet, but that’s another topic

having poorly integrated brown people is more conducive to eventually having no brown people at all compared to having well integrated brown people

Google translated ro English and archived (.is): archive.is/oUsbj
For anyone who wants to read and ain't Swedish speaker
"The integration does not work properly"
>Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson (S) believes that Sweden should not receive more refugees than we are able to integrate.
>At the same time, she urges asylum seekers to apply to countries other than Sweden.
Fuck you

>"They have more opportunities if they are looking for another country," says Magdalena Andersson.
----
>Earlier this week , Magdalena Andersson presented the latest forecast of the state of the Swedish economy. She could paint a bright picture with stable growth, falling unemployment and record high employment.

>At the same time, it is worrying about the housing market and there is still HIGH unemployment among FOREIGNERS. Statistics show irrelevant how difficult Sweden has had to integrate new Swedes into the labor market

"In August 2015, Prime Minister Stefan Löfven said that "my Europe is not building walls". How do you look at it today?"

So glad we're not taking in any more here.

Doesn't matter any more. Sweden's done.

| | | | Here's the full article without paying or subcription, or account whatever for you ethnic Swedes to read up in your native language if you are interested: archive.is/zWaS6

im gonna send a letter denouncing them and calling them racists and islamofobics
they cant promise me more imigration and stop now when they are a quarter of the way

Every single time there's an election in Europe, your politicians pretend to give a shit about the mud people they invited in two years prior. Once they get re-elected, they import more mud people and tell you to fuck off. It's like watching battered wives.

>Minister of Finance says that Sweden shouldn't take in more refugees than they can integrate

This is out and out racism. More shitskins equals more brain surgeons, physicists and rocket scientists. This is raysisism at its worst.

We have been very hard in the EU that other countries will take more responsibility than they do today.
>It is not sustainable that Sweden takes disproportionate responsibility compared with other European countries.
Reporter - "Does that mean that the levels we have now are not really sustainable?"
Minister - ""I think they have more opportunities if they are looking for another country."
>. It is clear that there are more opportunities for housing and education in other European countries. You get faster management and opportunities for education and housing if you are looking for another European country.

SWEDEN NO

The only person worth electing is someone that has personally hanged sand niggers.