Why does Sup Forums worship cowtits so fucking much!?

Why does Sup Forums worship cowtits so fucking much!?

There's much to worship after all.

Sexual fixation based in centuries of highly conservative culture that sought to control human behavior and improve society with a strict moral code that governed all aspects of life, and particularly sexuality, for obvious reasons. This is another trait that christian and especially protestant whites and the Japanese share on a historical basis.

If you ever had a big, fat pair of cow tits rub against your chest and back, you'd know.

oh boy here we go

Why wouldn't you?

why is takeda such a degenerate

Mommy issues.

Low test

Whoever catches them, should be shot.

as an artist I have more fun drawing them, you can do more with them than with a normal size chest.

You say it like its a bad thing OP.

No Oppai, no life

Because flat chests are over done and boring. DFCfags were too vocal for too long. Cowtits is the new flat.

Why do people associate big tits with moms? There's nothing inherently motherly about big tits.

My mom has big tits and I want to fuck her.

Average of this board is probably around 19. Give them time.

>Why does EVERYONE worship cowtits so fucking much!?
ftfy

This doesn't even make sense. A father normally doesn't want to fuck his daughter.

>flat fags
>logic
Pick one.

I only worship my waifu's cowtits.

I'm almost certain that I fapped to you're waifus cowtits.

Because Sup Forums has shit taste. You should know this by now.

I prefer ass over tits but I'm not a fag so I have a healthy appreciation for hopes and dreams.

Flat fags have no logic.

If you want to be a father, you should be looking for a woman with a 'motherly' body to bear you daughters for you to protect.

>flat chest is really a big breast hidden underneath a small one!!

So they really want big tits after all.

Flat fags are retarded. If you like flat chest don't try to make it logical, just say you like small tits.

>not doing a cowtits whore doggystyle and milking her tits at the same time from behind
PLEB

Why not both?
>kyon.jpg

But once the cowtits having mother gives you your daughter, she becomes useless.
A daughter belongs to her father.

>Big breast represent your mother, thus you're attracted to it
>"Makes sense"
>Flat chests represent your daughter, thus you're attracted to it
>"EWWWWWWWWW THAT'S INCEST"

>Cow tits
>Consistency
Pick one.

Natural selection
Only defects prefer small breasts

Because they're a sign of fertility.

Why the hell would you want to be a father? Are you actually retarded?

No, big tits represent 'A' mother, not your own. One that you'd want to have children with. One that represents healthy child bearing and a strong family.

Flat chest only represents children/immaturity/daughters, none of which you're supposed to want to fuck.

Isn't disliking your mother more of a teenager trait?

HOPE AND DREAMS
O
P
E

A
N
D

D
R
E
A
M
S

Tell me about those dreams.

Your analogy is pure autism. Guys are attracted to big breasts, because that's a sign of fertility in a woman; as in if you have children with her, she will be able to naturally take care of the needs of the child until he/she is able to digest normally prepared food. Dipshit.

There's no attraction factor to a mother/daughter scenario. It's clear though, that you've read far too much fucking degenerate hentai, and your entire line of thinking is therefore utterly warped.

Also, pic related;

I didn't read your post but you posted best grill.
Best danger breasts.

image salsa plesas

Same guy who draws Maken Ki!

ooo thats why i recognized it so well, thank you friend

Thinking a bit further, it doesn't matter if you're a cowtitsfag or a flatfag, all of the girls, I repeat, ALL of the girls that Sup Forums, and even anime fans in general, worship, being them cowtits of flats, it doesn't matter, all of these girls have great bodies, you simply can't find any of them with a bad body, all of them are drawn in such a way that you can't think in anything other than fucking them all night long.

My mom has small tits so I don't get this idea that I have a mom fetish

I wonder if this triggers femanons like dick size conversations trigger us

because it's a fucking natural instinct for males to like them you fucktard

Squishy soft lumps of pleasure.

Wanting offspring at some point is kind of written into the lizard brains of all healthy adult humans. No, I don't expect most people on Sup Forums to care much.

Dude, d-don't go there

That's not a fucking C cup-

>Your analogy is pure autism. Guys are attracted to big breasts, because that's a sign of fertility in a woman
swollen breasts are an indicator of pregnancy and thus infertility, it's actually a mystery in evolutionary psychology as to why people are attracted to big breasts.

Do you like Ume-samas baibais?

No.

That scene was so great, and Hevia will never know what transpired in that moment.

Their ultra Cs!

You sure?

Fine, I like them. Not the thing they are attached to.

>pregnancy is an indicator of infertility

Would you fuck Ume-sama given the chance? Her body is most excellent after all.

They're the single most obvious and powerful sign of femininity that there is.

you can't make a pregnant women double pregnant by fucking her.

Would that give me a S2? Would it?

It wouldn't but you could tap Ume-sama.

That's American D, Japanese E.

Girls can be self conscious about having big breasts. At the same time, men enjoy watching large boobs bounce around. The combination of girls feeling bad about their sexy parts and general male fixation on boobs explodes into a world of introverted males lusting for enormous bazongas.

You've already said big tits are a sign of pregnancy, which equates to fertility.

If a woman has big tits, then she exhumes fertility by having a trait of pregnancy even when not pregnant.

Stop using sama for this loser

No, ultra C!

>You've already said big tits are a sign of pregnancy, which equates to fertility.
let me explain this really fucking slow for you

when a woman is already pregnant, it is a waste of time to try to get her pregnant with your own offspring.

Why is this the default title for every cowtits vs. DFC shitposting thread?

Cowtits are only good if they come with a fat ass

But if a woman is pregnant, she obviously isn't infertile you dipshit.

She is infertile WHILE pregnant, but when she isn't pregnant, she portrays a symbol of pregnancy (i e fertility), with large breasts.

But the woman is not pregnant. Something is obviously wrong because she is screaming "I should be pregnant right now!" and men move in to make it happen.

>it's actually a mystery in evolutionary psychology as to why people are attracted to big breasts.
Are you an idiot?

Back when food supply was unstable, a woman who had fat reserves would be better able to support the development of a fetus, resulting in less risk of the baby suffering from malnutrition in the event that food was scarce during the infant's development

Large breasts are identified with motherhood and fertility because it signals to males that the woman can support the development of a child, even though realistically, in modern times it's possible to nourish a baby even with a disappointing chest.

This. Fat tits and a small ass looks ridiculous.

But small tits and a fat ass is phenomenal.

Yes, I would bang Yomi repeatedly if given the chance; all forms of Yomi, as long as it's not flat Yomi. Flat Yomi is the kind of Yomi you wait until she grows up, and gains a proper bust. At point which, you proceed to ravish.

Big ass is the best.

DFC is so stupid, flat chest is only good on lolis.

How long have you been here, friend?

>You will never have a personal paizuri maid

YOU sir are a brilliant user and your words should echo throughout all nations and lands, proclaimed as law.

This is you. This is your line of reasoning at this moment in time. You massive fucking autist.

Cheers captain!
Its great seeing anons being walked home gently.

>But if a woman is pregnant, she obviously isn't infertile you dipshit.
(of a person, animal, or plant) able to conceive young or produce seed.
she can't produce the young of the male trying to fuck her, making her a bad mate from an evolutionary perspective, males who would try to chase women with larger breasts (an indicator of pregnancy) would likely have not been able to conceive as many young as men who went for women who did not have larger breasts.

>She is infertile WHILE pregnant, but when she isn't pregnant, she portrays a symbol of pregnancy (i e fertility), with large breasts.
larger breasts in general are a signal of inability to conceive young, so there would be a natural pressure against men wanting to waste their time trying to conceive young with already pregnant women.

inb4 more semantics about the word fertile

what exactly the appeal of flat chest I don't get it

lol. never forget Hitagi masturbation explosion.

Jezus mother of holy cow those boobs are insane. Probably cause back pain. But probably get her laid every day. It's a trade off.

Flat chested girls are easier to manipulate.

I beg your fucking pardon.

But only if the ass is fat user.

>Back when food supply was unstable
hunter gatherers actually had pretty good stability regarding their food supply, it was the vastly more recent agriculturalists that had issues with famines.

>Large breasts are identified with motherhood and fertility because it signals to males that the woman can support the development of a child
not necessarily as I've already explained

>But the woman is not pregnant.
sadly our tribalistic ancestors didn't have pregnancy tests at hand, so they had to look a phenotypic features to determine fertility.

Find a flaw. You can't.

Boards are not attractive.

Ara, you think those are big?