Why did the Ameribros have so many casualties in Iraq?

>192,000 US troops, 45,000 Britbongs, 2,000 Aussies went
>There was 4491 Ameribro deaths, 179 Bongs and 2 dead Aussies

Why did the Americans loose 25 out of every thousand men that went, whilst the Britbongs lost 4 out of every thousand and the Aussies 1 out of every thousand? Did George Bush and Obama order American troops to zerg rush Al Qaeda fighters? Without a doubt the Americans are better equipped than anyone else but took way more losses? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w2ABeV8lRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yFTZoHtuct4
youtube.com/watch?v=NjcoFf9u-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=QB3SAG2qF5U
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-eCnh-Jn8
youtube.com/watch?v=6g9w7ZLEfzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Also take note, even El Salvador and Azerbaijan are better allies to the USA than Israel

One jewish life is worth more than 1000 goy lives.

They did a lot more fighting.

>Ameribros

>Ameribros

We were basically the only ones there.

Sure some other countries sent their "troops" but they did little else other than wave their handkerchiefs at eachother and prance around like school girls while the real men did all the heavy lifting.

This. We went into the most dangerous shit while the rest of the coalition sat back and guarded FOBs. Show me a major offensive where the US wasn't involved.

The US was ordered to fight with 1 hand tied behind their back. Only attack after being attacked or being able to establish postive ID that someone is the enemy. This is hard for ground troops fighting against plain clothed enemy. They can just throw their weapons in the bush and walk right through the american line. Pick up another weapob and attack them again. You dont see video of americans attacking first on the ground at all. This is because positive ID is easier in the air. Only after ambush can they return fire, and an ambush is an easy one or two americans killed. I could go on and on. I was deployed 3 times.

Mostly stupidity.

Like forgetting to check for IED's.

>germany not even listed.
wed de fek?

the US did all the heavy lifting

you cant have jew troops fighting in a muslim country are you fucking crazy! remember the first gulf war when SAddam was shooting scuds at Israel, hoping they would retaliate and eventually drag the rest of the Muslim middle east into the conflict.

>The Brits were more trigger happy

Sure, kid

Because the US sent Bobby Jo, Randy, De'jamalius and Pedro. Duh.

>ameribros

Didn't "old Europe" Germany stay the hell out of that disaster?

>demoralized
are you ready to accept marxism yet?

>Ameribros

Wat?

Because they are shit at warfare.
The only thing they have is technology.
That’s why they are “so good” but still lose to Vietdong farmers.
Not talking about the specops etc.

You were claiming "US was ordered to fight with 1 hand tied behind their back" and Britain, Australia and Poland weren't?

> We were there
Umm, no sweaty, you weren't there. You were as fat as you are now and probably sitting behind the same computer screen and sitting on the same chair at the same website.

>23 polskie frajery rycerze died for jew interests.

lmfao good job Iraqis.

got any maimed and wounded statistics?

They were fighting under the same set of rules as us. We had many times more troops on the ground and in battles. Most other countey were in support roles minus their elite forces.

>50k US casualties
>1million+ commie casualties
>1973 US wins in Vietnam
>US leaves ally defenseless because crying drug addicted liberal faggots at Berkeley
>1975 commies overtake US ally
Not really losing to farmers so much as getting stabbed in the back by your own countrymen.

Clearly a bunch of insecure Europeans.

>tfw all of my Dad's Lebanese civil war stories are like this.
>Battle gets too heated
>Drop weapon and walk away
>if caught tell them the "enemy" went and point in a random direction

That's funny coming from a country with a GDP that's only half of what our single richest citizen has personally and has a president that looks like a fucking tranny

>They were fighting under the same set of rules as us.

Exactly.
Yet they had a much higher chance of survival.

>We had many times more troops on the ground and in battles.

>I don't know how percentages work

Also this.

hello shills, a lot of you here today

more troops, and toughest areas

whew estonia forever BTFO

ameribroos

lol whats even more pathetic is a lot of those US casualties are just south american spics getting sent off to Iraq for the US green card "legal status"

AHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

I believe a lot of them were killed by showing up with woodland camo in a desert and shitty early verions humvees getting blown up by roadside bombs

There is a difference between the "Coalition of the Willing" And the UN stabilization mission.

Countries like mine who were asked by the UN to clean up America's mess weren't there to fight so we didn't.

Only the 6 COTW members can be directly compared.

Because they didnt fight you retard. Support roles...quit acting like you dont see what im saying here. I guarantee if they fought as much with the troops they sent they would have been slaughtered. Instead they only let their highly trained elite units fight.

>Estonia
>absolutely cucked by the Soviets without even attempting to rebel

You can only lecture us if your country has been an empire at some point.

Literally MAGA

dayum, we should have sent 30 french soldiers to die just to prevent the hysterical anti french bashing. not.

>Australian flag
Yeah sure burger "europeans"

I didn't even know Britain or Australia went to Iraq in the first place. These countries always play an auxiliary role in these sorts of things. It's more for their benefit than ours because they almost never get to deploy troops anywhere and they need the experience

Every yuroflag here is a Muslim

see
OP was comparing Britain and Australia specifically.

Those were COTW members (he did forget Poland) ie: countries who were part of the invasion of Iraq.

Countries who opposed Almeria's illegal war did not fight with you, no.

nosense. it costs them money. it only benefits you to make it appear less imperalistic

>I didn't even know Britain or Australia went to Iraq in the first place
We went into Iraq under the same pretence as you. Rather pointless, but we drag ourselves into most of your pointless wars.

>Canada doesn't have it's 1 death

FRAUD CHART

Because they shoot each other.

This war was so fucking shit the main focus for soldiers was to avoid LEDs and suicide bombers, so they didn't even have some practice. Thanks Israel.

>illegal war

Kek what a redundant, naïve term. As if warfare these days abides by declarations and legalities.

Afghanistan was perfectly legal.

>Stupid P*lack sucking Amerimutt's circumcised cock

aide countries function in support roles, pipehitters come from man country

>be me
>unemployed and cannot find work in US
>hmmmm, perhaps I shall consider the opportunity to join up with the Air Farce and get extra skooling and plus points for muh resume
>call up the local recruitment center
>the recruiters jump on my sausage like they never seen uncircumcised cock before
>get in the mail a large promo package of brochure and promises that even the bible vanes in shame
>recruiter calling me every other day trayign to talk me into joining ASAP
>soon after 11/9 happens and Ceasar Bush declare "THE WAR ON TERRRRRRROR"
>ahhha, now I see the light
>decline their offer

youtube.com/watch?v=6w2ABeV8lRQ

For starters nonamericans were there to add additional flags on the wikipedia article and do nothing else. I know brits in particular were in charge of shia areas which I assume were more peaceful.

The casualty rates for US marines in certain battles during the initial invasion are just bizarre. I cannot comprehend how in modern times these numbers were being seen back home. In the UK losing one man would be front page news.

Such is price of freedom.

The black watch fucked some shit up in karbala.

They sure don't like italian people.
>fuakin aye-ties!

No thank you.

A bunch of the Australian personnel were support crews and shit rather than combat troops. The yanks were the primary combat force.

Sweaty posters are worse than sweety posters

Marines are a different beast, at least in the 2000's. They would see a black listed route, then take it because muhreens.

We remember WW2 the same way

How many of those weren't accidents

Dude that shit was crazy. Specifically recon marines were sent out just to draw ambush and keep pushing so the main force could come and clear the area. Those fuckers are crazy.

I was deployed twice, no joke the American police force nationwide has looser "rules of engagement" than I did in any combat. In nearly every case, it was required to not only see the weapon, but also confirm you are being fired at. I was also told at one time that I couldn't use an AT-4 unless I was fired upon by an RPG or similar launched explosive. Sometimes the rules of engagement would change according to the activity or change in fronts -- shoot on site for any wearing black with green headbands for example (but they would never do that).

Iraq was another pointless war subverted by commies, to deliberately restrain US forces, and prevent them from engaging with and destroying the enemy. Not quite on the level of Vietnam "take the hill and leave so as not to appear imperialistic" but pretty fucking close. Iraq war casualties would be higher and along Vietnam numbers if not for ceramic plating.

you are stupid, you are confusing war in Afghanistan with war in Iraq. War in Iraq was a real deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=yFTZoHtuct4
real footage
youtube.com/watch?v=NjcoFf9u-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=QB3SAG2qF5U

most of them are suicides

yeah but it was only few weeks and few years of occupation was just as I said.

>Forces us to break our alliance with Japan, essentially causing the war against us in the East
>Pearl Harbour
>Germany declares war on America
Yep, we sure dragged you into that one!

Liar or coward? coward

Because the brits and polish and french NEVER LEFT THEIR FUCKING BASES. We americans ran patrols, we americans handed out food and water, we americans acted as quick response forces. The coalition of the willing chilled in their base camp and played ps2.

Because they are the favorite target ...would you rather die for Killing an italian or waste your life for killing an American....they are better target.
Also they didn t have any anti ied vehicle before early 2010's

>chilled in their base camp and played ps2
every camp had a haji selling bootleg movies and ps2 games, then they everyday they would clock out, go off-base and enroll his funds to arm more haji

another real life footage.
50 Poles + 50 Bulgars had to hold off incoming waves after waves after waves of enemies in city hall for few days until USA army would manage to get to the city with tanks and all the bells and whistles. youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-eCnh-Jn8

Yep youre right. When i first got to Baghdad it wasnt so bad because things were still pretty tense. They were a little more lax on the rules. And we kept a heavy presence there so it helped with having fresh boots. By the time i got to Afghanistan, it was shit like confirm youre being fired at and not just some guy poppin off shots for fun. I saw many get wounded and more than a few die because of this.

>2 smart to get jew'd

in 2004 i had unarmored aluminum humvees, when we had to provide security we welded some scrap metal to the sides and one or two guys would stand in the back as gun team - mounted M2 or not, basically just a fucking technical. Placing steel too high would offset the vehicles balance, so ti was low - if standing, i was exposed from the waist up. Was very close to having a mortar IED dropped on my feet under an overpass in baghdad, but they missed.

>I believe a lot of them were killed by showing up with woodland camo in a desert

Is some truth there.

and shitty early verions humvees getting blown up by roadside bombs

Only after sadam was captured and executed. Before that it was syrians and turks coming into Iraq to fight americans for some sheckels. Being unable to do much against a column of armored vehicles with a handful of men with ak47 copies and russian surplus grenades, they shifted their efforts into suicide bombs and roadside explosive ambushes.

Instead of a name of a soldier killed it was just "25 Troops were killed in the past four days in heavy fighting in blah blah.'

>and french

Shows you know nothing.

Probably underage or at least too young to remember "freedom fries"

The marine peadership was sheer retarded. General mathiss had a roe that allowed for civilians to be shot, and logistically fucked the entire corp. But hey mad dog, give that man a job with the trump admin! But thats what happens when you put football jocks in charge of a fighting force.

you are a RETARD
youtube.com/watch?v=6g9w7ZLEfzk

I feel a little bad now. Is that what Michelle Obama calls punching down?

Oh damn, I forgot the french would not participate and protested the war, but dropped how many bombs in iraq?

Yes, the french were not there initially, but later stuck their noses in country to be a nuisance alongside the UN. France also sold night vision gear to the iraq army top kek.

Still didnt save france from weekly terrorist attacks now did it?

>Sorry your gibs had conditions.

What are you referencing? You didn't join WW2 for any altruistic reasons

See, the difference between invasion and garrison duty. Are we counting only the 2003 invasion to say when sadam was hung in 2005? Or are we talking 2005 and onward until obama surrendered the country to islamic militants?

>be bongs
>Dutch peasants punk you in S. Africa
>krauts becoming economic powerhouse
>can't defend meme empire and subjugated homeland at same time
>make bargain with Nippon not to attack meme empire and help fight krauts in Asia
>screw Nippon post-war and ultimately get assraped in return
>it's all the US' fault

>didnt save france from weekly terrorist attacks now did it?

ISIS is a direct result of America's war against Iraq.
All of Europe saw it coming, that's why we didn't want you to start that war.

It's not really that hard to kill an italian, Just put ketchup on spaghetti and you guys all drop dead.

>Without a doubt the Americans are better equipped than anyone else

>he believes this

At one stage they had US grunts patrolling to road to nowhere in soft skin Humvee's taking appalling losses for nothing. The US is famous for this though with some Sherman tank units in WW2 taking losses of over 500 percent. More killed in those units than any other branch of any service, an infantry support tank fighting tank hunters.

This, to a certain extent.

Fewer American lives lost if they implemented a better engagement policy.

However, British and clearly Aussie soldiers were better trained (the Brits were certain less well-supplied and often didn't even have body armor).

>Dutch peasants punk you in S. Africa
Yes, but we still won that war. It was a revelation that we refused to act upon.
>Krauts becoming economic powerhouse
This is irrelevant to the United States.
>can't defend meme empire and subjugated homeland at same time
>Subjugated homeland
What did you mean by this?
>make bargain with Nippon not to attack meme empire and help fight krauts in Asia
Japan joined WW1 willingly; to secure German possessions in Asia and expand their influence.
>screw Nippon post-war and ultimately get assraped in return
America forced us to break our alliance with Japan.

That's basically the same post from two different shills. It's almost like your (((supervisor))) gave you the same set of instructions about how to respond to any post that mentions America. Would either of you kikes be willing to post the instruction sheet they gave to you? TYIA

Your assault rifle literally fell apart, bong.

None of our allies have the kind of hardware we did. And the mere fact that we had more numbers also was a factor. We always took the areas of responsibility with highest threat levels. Always. If we didn't, we probably would have had fewer allies volunteering their troops.

you sound like a genius