M
AWOO
G
A

MAGA

WHY DIDN'T WE WORK HARDER TO STOP IT.

>Emoluments Clause lawsuits
What a joke.
If he meant to grab money, he would rather buy out Clinton who was corrupted to the bone.

Robert Mueller isn't the only one hot on the trail of the Russians' election interference and Facebook manipulation.

Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), vice chair of the Intelligence Committee, tells us that based on witness testimony and documents that he has seen behind closed doors, the Russia probe is "the most important thing I will ever work on."

"I feel that more strongly today than even a year ago. And we don't even have near the tools that Robert Mueller has in his investigation."

Warner at an Axios News Shapers event on Thursday

I found this meme on BuzzFeed.

Don't you think they could have used a little something else on the right side image?

I love all of you cute bastards!

MAGA

Werent they shilling a year or so ago how algorithms are the future?

>B L U E W A V E.png

U.S. Consumer Spending Tops Forecasts as Inflation Accelerates
U.S. consumer spending rose more than forecast in November and the Federal Reserve’s preferred inflation gauge advanced to an eight-month high, signs of economic vitality that should keep the central bank on track to raise interest rates gradually in 2018.

Purchases rose 0.6 percent after a 0.2 percent advance that was less than previously estimated, Commerce Department figures showed Friday. The median forecast in a Bloomberg survey called for a 0.5 percent gain. Incomes rose 0.3 percent, slightly below projections, though the three-month gain was the fastest since early 2017.

While partly reflecting rising prices and spending related to energy, the results indicate strength in consumption, which accounts for about 70 percent of the economy and is likely to drive U.S. growth again this quarter. Inflation moving closer to the Fed’s target may also reinforce expectations for interest- rate hikes next year under incoming Chairman Jerome Powell, and tax legislation awaiting President Donald Trump’s signature could provide a further boost to the economy.

One caveat: The report showed Americans’ spending is increasingly coming at the expense of storing up funds. The saving rate fell to 2.9 percent in November, the lowest since November 2007, just before the last recession began.

AWOO~

It's all over you stupid Drumpfniggers. The blue wave will take the House and Senate and Blumpf will be impeached.

>that OP pic
fuck yea

Fox, please stop.

Well the theory the one that got dismissed was suing on was that an "emolument" for constitutional purposes meant any payment... which the court seems poised to reject, though it also didn't seem to take the government's position that "emolument" means "bribe" (i.e., state or foreign government gives payment of some kind and receives preferred official action in return). That said, I'm not sure there's a principled way the court can say "emolument" is anything more than "bribe".

no poo's are here to write this stuff, only fucking huwyte males. so it's racist now

Why has Trump abandoned his protectionist platform? Is it because his master Gary Cohn has convinced him that globalism is the way?

>the most important thing I will ever wok on
That's not saying much coming from a senator

PREPARE TO SALT MINE

Making the push to keep Mueller through the midterms.

yes pls stop posting

how many people wearing boots now??

Trish Regan wore a similar outfit this week. I was a mess then and now!

Thank you, Based Mitch

Ah gotcha

>The saving rate fell to 2.9 percent in November, the lowest since November 2007, just before the last recession began.
So they want to meme a recession?

Reminder that /ptg/ is now in Official Breakfast Hours, we're only two days from Christmas Eve, and Trump is likely to sign this tax bill into law in a matter of hours

If you aren't in your top level of comfy right now, you're likely a faggot beyond all hope

>Swapping human language for binary language

>The most important thing I'll ever work on is a complete lie
Sounds about right

Heh. No way he didn't think of it. No way he didn't know those tweets were coming. But this is great, because the media has worked so hard on the narrative that he's a clueless maniac that they can't accuse him of that kind of strategy.

not toned enough

Hey Bannon. Are you preparing to make Wyoming blue aswell?

I love those collars. HNNNGGGGGG

How come the democrats ruled over the cold war?

Some of us adults don't have the luxury of winter break

yw bby
>I didn't see the Trish outfit...
oh boy you're in for a treat
>If she's smart, she'll go on a decade hiatus after that next tour of hers and start a beautiful white Nordic family with a Dolph Lundgren-type instead of becoming a roastie
I'll be very disappointed if she doesn't get fucked by a blonde haired blue eyes chad and has a minimum of 3 children

>B L U E W A V E.gif

They actually cared about the economy and not fuck whitey

Probably something to do with gerrymandering.

I just re-housed my fish into their new tank. I'm so comfy right now senpai. Just smoking till my lungs burst watching these little guys zip around in their new home which is better and larger in every way.

How can he receive a bribe if he already stated, during the conference with the pile of documents, that any money he received from foreigners would go straight to the coffers of the treasury instead of his.

Fuck out of here with your bongfast.

>Trish wore here schoolgirl outfit again yesterday

AND I FUCKING MISSED IT?!?!?!?!?

Where the fuck is /ourguy/ who posts the fresh daily Trish screenshots

>Trish
Are you fucking blind?

>Jaw
That thing has a clit the size of your dick.

mfw I
>was #NeverTrump
>am definition of swamp
>paid for fusion gps dossier
>helped appoint Robert Mueller
>lost to a pedo
>will give the Senate back to Dems in 2018 because my ego is bruised

>Even AI hate niggers
I love this timeline

>yes, i would love to have some raw mushrooms for breakfast
Said no one ever.

Why Shmueller is still not fired yet? Trump is honig to wait intil an indictment and recomedtation for impeachmen?

Because they still controlled much of the south

Southerners who began voting Republican for president in the 60s kept voting in Democrats for Congress until the 90s (and in some cases the 00s)

You're the best, my man. Trish looked incredible

I second this motion

>watching fish swim in their new tank

Now that's a level of comfy on which I can't even compete, faggot...great job and MAGA!!!

I hate my old man makes me breakfast because he just dumps cold beans on the plate like pleb. fucking heat them up. also that looks shit the mushrooms aren't cooked right and fuck the potato cake off

You forgot to mention:
>passed the tax reform with a practical minority
>helped confirm dozens of judges

Why would he fire the guy, Mikhail, he's innocent.

It wasn't until the 1990's when republicans started to be dominant throughout the south

Putin hasn't told trump to do it yet.

Thanks.

>passed a corporate blowjob bill
>helped confirm cuck judges that will rule in favor of “natural conservative” Hispanics
>will not pass RAISE

>a practical minority
They actually have a majority. But okay.

>ywn have this waiting for you back home in your bedroom ready for you to fuck her after work
GOD SHOULD BE MORE MERCIFUL THAT THIS

Sorry, senpai, I missed it...but thanks

That's more a Christmas dress w/ the bowtie than a schoolgirl outfit, but I'm def. not complaining

No idea. If I was the lawyer on the other side I'd demand actual proof that was taking place. Plus I'd argue that the "emolument" could come in the form of handling the business deal itself, the flow of money through his hands, being able to choose where the donated money goes. Did he say he was donating all revenues, or just all profits? Because if it's not all revenues, you could also argue that those foreign and state govt guests still have a significant positive effect on all the Trump org's business operations.

Also, the state plaintiffs in the surviving lawsuit are claiming they suffered economic harm from Trump because his businesses are competing against their state-owned conference centers or some shit.

The ass hurt shills are here.

Should Rs have raised corporate taxes to 55% insteead?

Gun's not cocked. Coffee should be black. Otherwise pretty much.

Fuck I love streaky bacon.

It's like I accepted Jesus for nothing, damn it...

>passed a corporate blowjob bill
Better raise taxes on companies so they all flee the US and you retard become homeless.
>helped confirm cuck judges that will rule in favor of “natural conservative” Hispanics
The judges are as right-wing and conservative as possible and all vetted by Trump. If you don't like them, fuck off back to TRS.
>will not pass RAISE
He said he would if he could.
>They actually have a majority. But okay.
Do you TRS nigger even know the meaning of "practical"? It means that while they technically have a majority, a lot of Republican senators could aswell be Democrats.

How isn't Tom Fitton blackpilled to all hell and back and back to hell and back again and back to hell

>gambled on refusing to hold confirmation hearings on Garland
>changed Senate rules to get Gorsuch seated
>has the impossible job of keeping Senate Republicans together despite Trump shitting all over them
>wanted the Presidents pick Luther Strange to win in Alabama but Alabaman Republicans would rather have a wild pedophile

>raw
Those look to be quartered and sauteed. They're cooked, they're just not sliced thin and fried into nothingness.

Why do you like ugly men?

Put bunny ears on her, and she'd be serving cocktails @ one of Hugh Hefner's Playboy parties back in the 1960s

/ptg/ LOVES ITS TRISH!!!!

Mitch holds a majority since he can hammer the RINOs in line. He just doesn't want to sometimes.

>Should Rs have raised corporate taxes to 55% insteead?
Nice strawman argument. You guys are okay with giving up the bulk of Trump’s campaign promises in exchange for $1000?

That’s what will happen under Mitch. McConnell got his corporate tax cuts, now Trump is finished. Total lame duck from here on out. Mitch will willingly lose the ‘18 midterms, because what the fuck does he care? He’s always been a #NeverTrumper and he already got what he wanted.

Reagan 2.0 here we go!

>>has the impossible job of keeping Senate Republicans together despite Trump shitting all over them
Lets not kid ourselves, there's a reason why Trump picks select few to shit over, and they all need to be gone.

This is a hostage situation.

Left them at home, in my kicks today

pls stop it hurts too much

awooo

What do McCain, Flake and Corker have to lose by disobeying?
And passing RAISE is impossible without either having 60 non-RINO seats or abolishing the filibuster.

>Wearing boots

>lot of Republican senators could aswell be Democrats.
You mean the #NeverTrump crowd? The guys that McConnell hand-picked to be in the Senate?

Florida was once 100% Democrat controlled. Now it's 100% Republican controlled.

Giving up fucking what?
He is not a fucking "God Emperor Dictator" like some of you fucking boomer larpers jerk over, he can only do so much with current Senate republicans.

Trump and Cohn tried to remove CI loophole 25 fucking times but Cuckress is den of kikes. He can only do so much with current Republicans!

Well we agree?

>completely data driven and logical systems are racist
>ITS THE ROBOTS THAT ARE WRONG!

So...they just live backwards then?
They have an theory and work backwards to find things that support it and toss out 99% of observations so they can retain the theory?

>the state plaintiffs in the surviving lawsuit are claiming they suffered economic harm from Trump because his businesses are competing against their state-owned conference centers or some shit.
I remember he said each cent from a foreigner to his business would go straight to the USofA treasure coffers.
"Prestige" is not a bribe.
It's like saying a ruskie who bought a Trump steak did so in order to receive a favor, which is insane.

>Nice strawman argument. You guys are okay with giving up the bulk of Trump’s campaign promises in exchange for $1000?
You get 1000$ back if you earn like 30k a year. Most people here working make a lot more.
>Total lame duck from here on out.
A lame duck means a president doesn't pass major laws. Trump did, therefore he is, by definition, not a lame duck. Keep memeing you TRS nigger.
>Mitch will willingly lose the ‘18 midterms, because what the fuck does he care? He’s always been a #NeverTrumper and he already got what he wanted.
He likes being majority leader.

>Reagan 2.0 here we go
80's and early 90's were pretty cozy. We retrofuture now

Agreed, if you can't go full 1080, don't do it

Gillian, gargoyle feet and Trish have all worn it, but only Trish was mean enough to wear the boots too

If he does that he loses the ability to get anything done he shit on Rand Paul publicly Ffs

>2017
>piss jug in background

I wish it could come back, but with the current state of entertainment media, I just don't think it will ever happen.

>accepting a hostage situation