Stupid fucks who just jump on is jumping off what fucking asshole they will be crying when it reaches $45000 by march...

Stupid fucks who just jump on is jumping off what fucking asshole they will be crying when it reaches $45000 by march 2018 the lower it drop the more i buy so sell sell sell u bandwagonist fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biQImJmvQPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo7-5dB8REM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a currency to die soon OP

Idiot for btc to crash like it is doing multiple big whales are cashing out. This isn't caused by some schmuck who threw $500 in a week ago. Get cucked. You better run now. The charts show no stopping until under 10k at least.

>
cant wait for you to eat those words

>retards think that shillcoin is going to keep rising
>don't realize that it's been spiking upwards ever since shills like Glenn beck started telling his old and boomer listeners to invest in it.
>did this after he bought in big time after his company started to go under

He found an easier market to exploit than gold. That's what's going on. The next time you see it dip big (not this tiny 10% shit) you better sell

You re fucking retarded. 100 billion dollars left bitcoin since its peak. Good luck. Good thing the government can still afford your roads.

he's right though, BTC will drop below 10k sooner or later

When it hits 7k sell your house, your car and your family and go all in.

Can’t wait for McAfe to eat his cock.

Sell 45% when it drops and make that back when it goes up again if you're a pussy, but don't just drop all your shit and panic like a retard.

>100 billion dollars left bitcoin
look at this retard thinking market cap indicates actual money
these kinds of people lurk Sup Forums nowadays

Can't wait till all these idiots start massive suicide when their meme coin become worthless.

i bought in whhe it was $1300

youtube.com/watch?v=biQImJmvQPQ

Invest everything you have into it right now. Grow a pair.

time to go tulippost on /biz/

I'm waiting for it to drop below 10k and i'm buying the shit out of it

>bitcoin transaction
>fast

Holy shit is this guy blowing smoke

aaaaand $11000 breached
see you all at work tomorow, goyim

what is your opinion on helleniccoin? Im thinking about buying some, as they might be of use in the future

bitcoin is fucking trash and annoying. I think it will fall sooner or later and get replaced by something better. But its purpose was to shock the world and thats what it did.
It will go down in big style

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Broke the 12k resistance. Down to 10k it goes. Kek coiner s btfo.

I CASHED OUT MY 401K TO BUY 3.245 BTC AT $18.2K WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???

kys with honor my friend

FUAAARK
HODL HODL HODL

KEEP DROPPING BABY WHEN IT HITS 4,000 I’M BUYING

Op is mad and a larp
Kys
/thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HODL etc.

I expect us to come out of this dip after New Years once everyone is done with the holidays.

niggers take out mortgage to buy what are they doing now ?

> i bought in when it was $1300 and i made bank sold a few bought a house and still have a ton remaining and im not selling ANYMORE ITS GOING TO BOOM in 2018 ------- on so sell if u want IM HOLDING STRONG

IT JUST WENT UNDER 10K. TO THE HAPPENING BUNKER

Hahaha I can smell the fear in you I can't wait to it crashes and you autists kill yourselves

MODS this isn't political please remove this cancer

someone jelly they didnt get in when the getting was good and to stupid to see where the future is going

Can’t be real

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo7-5dB8REM

I honestly can't wait to it crashes please tell me you invested your retirement money into cryto currency?

>No fiat value
>Guys I'm literally bitcoin millionaire
Good job user that is like being a chuck e cheese millionaire but at least that's backed up by something

It's dead.

Takes too much electricity to keep going. It's not sustainable. Just a huge fucking waste of resources.

It will survive. It will go even higher.

enjoy holding those heavy bags! sub 1k inc!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>$45000
according to who? Did you just pick this number out of your ass?

why not 54%?

I bought in when they were 25 bucks

it will be sad when you kill yourself as BTC hits $20 a coin

the dark new drug markets alone will keep it about $8000

I TRUSTED CERNOVICH MINDSET

because then you'd be a big boy.