Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
archive.is/JAel5
archive.is/0yaRO
archive.is/keghm
archive.is/h8WfY
archive.is/IwcBF
archive.is/3F9TT
youtube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM
archive.fo/o7Q6y
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
kiwifarms.net/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/
youtube.com/watch?v=apUzsoY3YyQ
liraspg.com.cutestat.com/
twitter.com/coachredpill
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

This is the reporter who was hanging out with the other skeptics™ in Kraut's discord

>NYT profile (archived one week ago)
archive.is/JAel5
>NYT Green Blog
archive.is/0yaRO
>Twitter
archive.is/keghm
>Good Reads
archive.is/h8WfY
>Muck Rack
archive.is/IwcBF
>Wiki
archive.is/3F9TT

second for prolapse sceptic

aydin gomeback 2 us we 4give u

A subject I was saving up from last thread because it was reaching the bump limit.

A 'subplot' I believe to have picked up and I believe to have noticed Jim hint at.
> based mama shows up out of nowhere and organizes killroy event
> youtubers interested
> first problems arise
> what do you mean you need 80k for security expenses for an event of a few youtubers talking about atheism and shiet?
> gets reduced to 40k but its still a lot
> other channels through which more money is disappearing than is reasonable
> youtubers agree with it anyway
> for some reason I don't know, during early Kraut drama, one or two youtube e-celebs sign off from the whole kilroy thing
> during warski stream, one of them mentions that he met with based mama and she wanted him to sign an NDA for some reason
> andi warski was hyped for kilroy before, but freaks the fuckout and no longer wants to be at kilroy
> more and more youtubers jump off the bandwagon
> Speculation: All those youtubers were made to sign NDAs that forced them to take sides and make decisions that they didn't necessarily want to
> Kilroy is some deebly goncerning shit where the youtubers that attend have to sign an NDA within which they have to continue to espouse the left-wing views that based mama approves or else face lawsuits, as well as talk only positively about kilroy
Basically it's a trap and every eceleb that goes there in spite of all of the above is a retard.

Will the NYT reporter even release the article at this point? If her angle was supposed to be "this plucky band of youtube scientists are finally taking on the Alt Right's hate" it's going to look pretty funny now that Kraut has gone down in flames and the race realists are doing victory lap videos

Woops. what I meant was
> All those youtubers were made to sign NDAs by Candid that forced them to take sides and make decisions that they didn't necessarily want to

please tell me kraut an herod

How old even is kraut? He comes across as a tryhard kid.

Threadly reminder that The Skeptics(tm) is falling apart because they allowed women to come to the forefront, and so will the alt-right. Sup Forums is supporting this, thots are apparently fine as long as they shill their ideology for attention as opposed to the mainstream.

Kill yourself Krautfag

mid 20s I think

SO WHAT IF NIGGERS ARE LOW IQ SUBHUMAN APES? WHAT MATTERS IS THE ENVIRONMENT!

ALT-RIGHT BTFO!

Reading jeffs pitty party on twitter
He is only sorry he got caught just like Trout.

>Kilroy 2018
>Main event: Ballpit with Sargon and Ex-ISIS member turned rational atheist™.
>Side events include: CRP and Jeff Holiday pretend fighting since neither has the balls to "swing first™", A meet and greet with the security agent who is getting paid $80000 to protect Based mama's kid, Right wing dox releases, and don't forget the famous skeptic™ circlejerk.
>Be sure to book your tickets for 2019 only $250

Trout is different in that he was delusional, whereas jeff is just a man-child who got high off his first ever whiff of power.

>Be disgusted by septics
>Especially Kraut and Tea
>Months later
>ACADEMICS PLEASE RESPOND
>whynot.jpg
>Fuck up again

WEW.

lol He disabled comments:

youtube.com/watch?v=zejzNA8kNmM

What? How did women cause the skeptic movement to collapse? That literally makes no sense....

Kraut, Sargon, Jeff, Zeph, etc.......they are all male.

The skeptics fell apart because their entire platform is centered on a foundational lie.
Don't try to make this about MGTOW, you autist.

Kraut is still unrepentant. He's a thoroughly rotten person. Don't delude yourself into thinking anything else. It's obvious.

What's the situation of kilroy as of now?

Looks like kraut oven'd himself.

lol just pass on knowledge on to africans via USB sticks my dude haha ignore the fact they would never innovate and therefore stagnate goy

old news, check the OP, turns out people speculating that he was watching all this were right. As of today, he's still alive.

I DON'T CARE

IT DOESN'T MATTER

IF TYRONE IS LITERALLY BANGING MY WIFE, WHY WOULD I CARE? NOT CARING IS THE SUPERIOR POSITION!

Still happening because contributors feel obligated to defend it. Styx did a stream yesterday and claimed he doesn't think the organizers are biased and that no one was uninvited.

flatpakspaztiks must die

archive.fo/o7Q6y

>tfw no jim gf
>tfw no aydin gf

JF keeps becoming more and more /ourguy/. The absolute madman

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is alle but u can call me t3h StOrM oF RaGe!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very redpilled!!!! thats why i came to pol, 2 meet cool ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 draw pepe the frawg w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite !!! bcuz its SOOOO redpilled!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more nazi ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of white freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
RAAAAAAAAGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h StOrM oF RaGe

IT DOESN'T MATTER. I DON'T EVEN CARE. EVEN THOUGH I APPARENTLY CARED ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS VIDEO. LETS ALL GO BACK TO SLEEP NOW ZZZZZ

This fag is about to get BTFO hard. He fell for the bait and now thunderfoot is providing another punching bag for JF and Faulk. And he gets 100-300k views per video. up to 300k people who will see this bullshit and move toward race realism

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

27 or 28

What Kraut really needs to do is cool off, take a trip to Poland, and work out his final solution.

> NEW JIM

Oh thank God...I will NOT SIT ONE SECOND ON KRAUT.

> Jimb, plox feed...
> Mmmm, toasted soured kraut.

Born in 1990 supposedly

He just made a video for the money. Sweet sweet juicy goy clicks is what this merchant lives for.

Do we know when Jim will release the next part?

Anyone could tell me the real name of Coach Red Pill?

There's a screencap of him in Russian Today.

I'm asking for a friend.

tomorrow

It's a mess, but if Jim was confident enough to tease it in his first video, there is no way he doesn't know something to fill the time with. Apprently repzion and a bunch of other youtubers goaded their followersinto crowdfunding this shit, before they knew about the NDA-related stuff.

gonzalo lira. Also all the CRP drama is just a distraction. He's a slimy shill, but it's not important. Sargon and the others are trying to focus on him to deflect away from themselves.

True horseshoe theory has the bull and the gf on opposing ends.

>focuse
Yes, that's him.

Concede nothing to him.

What's the story behind the new Kraut statements? Been away for 12 hours

is there a virgin peterson/chad jfg image?
i think i saw one but forgot to save it

was thunderfuck involved in all this? thought he went back to making his science/kickstarter debunk videos and left politics after his whole anti-drumpf and brexit tantrums

No, but I have this.

imgur.com/a/xT8BH

He cries out in pain as he keeps giving out info.

He could have painted a giant bullseye on his forehead, but that would still be irrelevant to both the "free market place of ideas" that they love to sperg about, and to "debunking the alt-right with science". It was just so out of place to mix your petty grudges with your supposed professional work.

For anyone who wants a full profile of CRP Kiwi Farms has a basic gestalt done up by our very own recovering lolcow King of Sup Forums.
kiwifarms.net/threads/coachredpill-gonzalo-lira-expat229.36610/
The man is a slimy shit who no one should be sticking up for but that user is correct, this is a distraction from the real shit that’s about to split the skeptics™ in half.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=apUzsoY3YyQ

liraspg.com.cutestat.com/

lol Doctor Red Phil is an ancap

*straightens bow tie*

Using thunderf00t's logic we can stop all education programs (and use the money we safe for DEM PROGRAMS). Just give all kids an e-reader. Everyone is genetically equally gifted so they will all be geniuses in ten years time. White people BTFO.

>up to 300k people who will see this bullshit and move toward race realism

>our very own recovering lolcow King of Sup Forums.

He never recovered, he's still a cringy fuck.

But at least he has his heart on the right side.

twitter.com/coachredpill

Looks like he is trying to stear this towards the NYT kike.

Got background on kraut, but no proof.
Kraut broke down crying in his discord about a week ago abd was really repentant, deleting everything and realising what hes become.

2 days ago he started posting again, blaming everyone but himself for the situation. He even said he defeated the alt-right on the field of science, thats why they HAD to dox and smear hm.
Oh also the whole thing is supposedly fabricated, he dindu nuffin.

I was a kraut patreon andI know him: he is literally unable to even entertain the idea that hes wrong.

>You believe he wanted me to find it from the start?

Did any

What's the rundown on that guy?

Why does that filthy degenerate have an audience, you may ask?
Because autists like (you) directly link to youtube. Use hooktube, faggots.

Women haven’t been at the forefront ever since Shill0nFence got caught out, humiliated and consequently kept her head down

That LARPing as an academic really went to his head.

*straightens banana*

>meme flag
>eceleb gossip
you're ruining the board

He's talking about the virgin trout vs the chad jf

cringed so hard my spine broke please call 911

ITT E-WHORING FAGGOTRY AND ANAL SEEPAGE

Now what did she do? I only heard of her and the tranny talking about coke on stream.

Im sure there's a thread in kiwifarms, just google "king of cuck" and "kiwifarms"

his main gimmick is that he always drops the spaghetti when he talks

What happened there?
All I know of her is that shes bald and her nudes are floating around.

Are you referring to this?
imgur.com/a/xT8BH

>Sargon and the others are trying to focus on him to deflect away from themselves.

They learned well from the game journalists during GamerGate.

I'm just getting into this situation out of boredom, I know who jfg is (his quebec accent make it easy to actually learn something from him), rawke, kraut, jeff and aydin.

Which username is jim since I hear him mentioned a lot. is there anyone else important to learn about?

>TAA got cucked out $50,000 because he outsperged a genuine ‘sperger and couldn’t understand why that would make people sever ties
That will never not be funny

Tell us more

faulk not rawke oops

What the heck did I miss lmao

Would you rather we participate in the aylmao threads, the X BTFO threads or post some BLACKED stuff?

>working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa
>& fake their nudes
Anybody have some spicy screencaps proving this?

If he does get employment let's be cozy and dox him out of a job like he did to my waifu

What would you like to know? I was a patreon of the first hour btw.

nope. he stayed out of it because he was "moving".

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc

I'm so fucking sick of Sargon and all the other ""sceptics"" and their fucking useless bullshit. What have they fucking accomplished? Sat doing nothing as "their enemy" hosts a panel and shouts down at them and they do fuck all? That's what they turned Gamergate into in a nutshell. At least they got paid, I guess?

But something else really bothers me about their radical individualism: they are the same end-point of what created, and led to, the SJWs. Deracinated blogs of vaguely human flesh, with absolutely nothing inside of them. No sense of connection to their past, their people, their nation. Atomised and fractured hollow people.

Them being destroyed is the best thing I've seen happen in a long time, and finally we can get people moving past these gatekeepers who repurpose young white men's disgust with the modern world to a philosophy with some sense of a way out, rather than "more of what caused the problem in the first place."

based mama must burn

Kraut sycophant here, he a good goy he dindu nuffin!

oh lol, right on time

She's also a coalburner but I doubt the Skeptics are bothered by it.

Jim is MisterMetokur on Jewtube, he is immortalizing that shitstorm in a video series, first one is out.

man I was sad because I thought kraut was that guy that speaks like a slav which I really like. turns out it's some british retard. GOOD

She got caught unironically filtering the term “harmful opinions” on all her channels after he repeatedly blew her the fuck out. This from someone who claims to I’ve free speech.
Then her boyfriend repeatedly went full retard and became target practise for pretty much everyone, and she seems to have stopped any “community” interaction, even if videos are still coming.
Probably didn’t help that her sanctimonious fence sitting was starting to piss people off

Credit where it’s due, though, at least she spotted where the wind was blowing and didn’t continue digging a hole.
It’s more that kraut or Sargon managed

How did he turned out this way? Any details of this happening that haven't surfaced yet? These are two questions I came up as of now

Oh fuck off and die Krout

The poor guy can only go up from here.

>Environment also plays a role

RACE REALISM DEBUNKED

Yeah, but thats only a small part of it. I cant leak anything yet, but hes back with parts of his taskforce in a completely new server/mostly private calls.
Theyte trying to convince him that he won and that he dindu nuffin.
Also theyre out for blood and wanna revenge-dox atm.