It's HAPPENING

HAPPENING
truepundit.com/obama-administration-will-formally-investigated-potentially-criminal-act-involving-hezbollah-iran/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088
archive.is/KvHa8
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
archive.is/SBuok
npr.org/2017/12/20/572195727/politico-reporter-says-obama-administration-derailed-hezbollah-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

Better be true

>truepundit.com
What does it feel like to be mentally handicapped?

Gross. Agreed.

They've been accurate a lot lately.

That video is stupid...

If you are in class and you have to go to the bathroom, and the teacher won't let you... JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM...

Leave class, go to the toilet, and relieve yourself.

You don't need permission to piss or shit.

And holding it in like that can actually cause medical problems.

Can't even prosecute high crimes by a President without framing it by Jew-pandering.

also

>truepundit

>And holding it in like that can actually cause medical problems.

Seriously, you can sue if they do that shit.

It was reported by Hannity last night too.

>Will Be

Yeah nah. It's nothing.

Strip those nobel peace prizes from him as well

Check. YES

>implying there's anything wrong with supporting based Hezbollah and Iran

MASSIVE
IF
UNMANUFACTURED

I love Obama now, when this is true bye bye drump nobody will ever elect you expect evangelic kikes

Fuck off Mohammed

Post some false truepundit stories

This.

>Whiter then you Muhammed

Lol you wish sand nigger

Keyword formally

This

when will drumpf stop sucking jew dick?

ABSOLUTE LEL

SECRET MUSLIM HUSSEIN OBAMA NOT SO SECRET ANYMORE :^)

When you stop bending over for Barrack

OY VEY WE NEED TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN NOW

Good goys

kill yourself

Everything's a major happening on True Pundit.

Then nothing happens.

did obama do something illegal?

Suck my shlongo

>truepundit

They also said Hillary was going to jail before the elections

No

She should have leaf

Lmao the aroused poo in loo.

Aiding an enemy is treason retard.

why they investigate then homie?

No they 100% guaranteed it and said they held their reputation in the line...I never trusted them since

Top kek, of all the illegal shit obama did, nothing matters excwpt for the iran thing because it really pissed off the jews. All the monetary extortion and paid violence means fuck all.

Fuck you, Chong

Sad isn't it?

>Seriously, you can sue if they do that shit

How? I have horrible hemroids because the high school made me hold it but let niggers get hall passes and tag lockers.

It fucked. Basically you can commit every crime you want unless it bothers the jews.

Like your employer has to give you bathroom breaks lad

Well are we REALLY surprised?

HEZBOLA IS AN IRANIAN BACKED TERRORIST GROUP

OBONGO DID A BAD THING, TRYING TO OUT-KEK TRUDEAU BY FUNDING THE MUDSLIMES, THEY GAVE HIM THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE AFTER ALL, LEFTIES LOVE THEIR PET BALESTINIANS

I LIKE HOW TRUMP DOESNT PLAY THAT SHIT ONE BIT *TRAVEL BANS ALL MUSLIMS* LMAO

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

High school wouldnt, pizza hut would not. Pizza hut wanted me making pizzas all weekend long without a single break, drivers and managers would never take over the make table to allow me a break. I actually had to go to the hospiyal and have surgery over pizza hut not allowing me to use the bathroom.

See there are laws that nobody give 3s a fuck about if a corporate entity ignores and outright break.

funny isn't it?

What does it feel like to see your political party being destroyed in front of your very eyes? Ya fuckin' looooooooooooooooooser.

I'd go anyway. If you get into trouble, contact an attorney.

itt: idiots with no objective evidence

I'd tell you to prove me wrong but I know you can't. This will be identical to every single "OMG SHE GETTIN LOKKED UP" post here: a gigantic nothingburger.

Great, I would make a million dollars for the attorney and not get enough myself to cover the obamacare fee for a month.

This court system does not work..

It's a Christmas miracle against that atheist scum Obama.

Is there any doubt valerie jarret and obongo were iranian stooges the entire time they were in office? How did that cunt jarret get a ts clearance. Same with huma, she was another muzzie plant

>Is it the aura of self-righteousness?

Fuck off shill.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

It doesn't matter. It doesn't count as "real news" until it's on more mainstream news.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

THROW THAT BLACK FAGGOT IN JAIL SESSIONS

>I claim you have no objective evidence
>you post a photoshopped picture
Yup.

SESSIONS STILL BELIEVES BLACKS ARE PROPERTY

THATS HOW THEY DO DOWN SOUTH, PLANTATION STYLE, HE'LL HAVE HIM PICKING COTTON LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS

Are you a chinaman?

>59711▶
>
>Suck my shlongo
>
(you)

When the Clintons came into the White House in 1992, you couldn't get a clearance if your background check turned up any drug use. Of course, that meant most of their followers couldn't get one. So they just gave out hundreds of temporary clearances to low-level people and never got around to making them permanent.
I wouldn't be surprised if that practice became the norm, with the same cabal running things for nearly 30 years without any real oversight.

Disappointing. I was expecting a scar video based upon the responses.
5/10

fuck youre woke nigga mfw

So initially it was Iraq who did 9/11, then search for terrorists continued in Lybia, Syria and now it's Iran. Seems like a pattern here, US clearing ground for someone in Middle East, i wonder who could that be.

You mean it was Afghanistan first, then Iraq rooskiebro?

DING DONG

S-S-SUPER SCOOP?!

Afghanistan is an old drug dealer, parasites inject drugs to poison host's body and make blood flow (shekel) more liquid.

Fake news yet again from "Thomas Paine". he's nice bit of controlled opposition

Two super scoops

Sadly this is true

Oh ffs no question

Gary Byrne a former SS for Clinton's said the WH was saying Clinton WH waa a whore/ drug house. (((cocaine)))

No surrpise, the Arkansas governor's mansion was known for it.

>a gigantic nothingburger
like trump's impeachment?

Yup. FBIANON confirmed it too lol

Hmmm.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
boop

>mTAKTk3o
mTAKTk3o

Did he do anything legal? Better question. Especially knowing he was Indonesian citizen all along.

Gary Aldrich confirms.

Except Iran, Assad and Hezbollah actually the good guys in the middle east, as opposed to Saudi and Israel.

I was overall disappointed by Obama but he's actually looking pretty based now compared to ZioBlumpf.

On one hand it's shitty. On the other it's the screechings of (((usual suspects))) and Conservatism Inc. to try and gin up support for an Iran war and fuck that.

Bing bing bong bong:

twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

I want a qt like that to shit in my mouth one day

Nothing will come of this.
Nothing ever happens.

lol truepundit.com? yeah, no

another ITS FUCKING NOTHING thread

Oh, it’s definitely happening. Shills on suicide watch.

archive.is/KvHa8
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

archive.is/SBuok
npr.org/2017/12/20/572195727/politico-reporter-says-obama-administration-derailed-hezbollah-investigation

Trump's election and the influx of shills from that disgusting reddit site destroyed this board.
I hope you fuckers all die soon.