How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

born in the wrong ages

back when black lives really mattered

kek

Are the buyers and sellers Jewish?

Happy for that family since they came in first place apparently

blacks don't know the sellers were all jews

well at least it looks like there selling them as a package deal, so no family break up?

I see lonely single whiteboi cucks with faggy hispter beards 'mirin a brotha and his nuclear family on a literal pedestal, user.

Funny how it was an industry do.inated by jewish mercants

I feel a bit bad because of the amount of neckbeards.

Bad.
They should have never brought any over, otherwise we wouldn't have the 56% meme.

>How does this make you feel?
the absolute apex of black race achievement.
without the stern hand of an overseer, they were never able to achieve anything on their own

nostalgic

I feel that OP is a faggot

Superior

toppest of keks

Lucky jews, get to make all the money selling monkeys

No one would pay anything for me these days :(

Indifferent

Anyone who paid anything for a nigger at that auction was ripped off. They are worthless shit skins.

Regretful. If only those men had realized what scourge the're releasing upon mankind when they brought blacks into civilization and civilization into Africa.

Like they weren't thinking long term and should have picked their own cotton

My hands shake, my stomach is feeling sick, tears come to my eyes. As a white male, I feel shame, pity, anger and other emotions - all mixed together. White people are beasts to ever let that happen, and we are indeed in great debt to black people for all horrible crimes we did to them in our shameful history.

Hang on, I must have my extra sweet latte macchiato to put down my stress level.

Shocking that blacks don't have more gratitude for whites ending slavery, still practiced in Africa today in 2017/18

Reflexive emotional shutdown as countermeasure to typical leftist moralizing rhetorical attack

They don’t have color photography in Libya?

Resentful, looks like the blacks were dominating the Olympics back then too. I only see one white guy in what looks like 2nd or 3rd place.

That auctioneer is clearly irish.

Fucking disgusting.

Never forget jews owned the majority of the slave ships and profited immensely from the slave trade. The perfect victims don't like digging into this or currently that human trafficking is Israel's largest underground economy today

topkek

amen to that canuck-friend

got any links to the israel stories?

I don't like niggers but slavery is morally wrong.
It's Jewish to treat even animals as a means to an end. It's usury.

Jontron really snapped last november, didn't he?

Apologies to the friend who also uploaded this. I thought Sup Forums gives a warning every time there is the same file twice in a thread

Jews larping as dutch with all the "van de ___" names so they go undetected

You're too intelligent for this place. Also underated post

Maybe the auctioneer is a bognigger but all of the sellers are jewish

Im Schlomo van de Levi. Oi vey, im totally not one of those dirty Jews. Pass the matz....er ...bread

The good old days

Jews always looked like Jews

nostalgic

Kek. Also this is true almost every "dutch" name in american history is jewish.

>paying money for niggers
>to do manual labor

Ever wonder who stood to gain with cotton slavery?
Jews had mainly entered the textile industry and trade in Great Britain after the industrial revolution. One of the first was Nathan M. *Rothschild who established himself as a cotton-goods manufacturer (especially of uniforms) in Manchester in 1797. He was followed by many Jewish buyers from Jewish and non-Jewish firms from Germany and the continent, many of whom became independent exporters of cotton goods

This will happen again in the future. So beautiful.

Aroused.

They had it way better in america than in africa.

So that fucker even made money selling the fucking uniforms for the wars he created?

Sad because of these lazy southerners and the jews that fueled the slave trade we have this underclass stinking up our country today.

Nobody in their right mind wants blacks around .

nostalgic