Whats your opinion on Russia?

what do you think of my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVwQFEkfbcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kompromat
youtube.com/watch?v=QAgvIh-0VsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that you dont have a lot of immigration not becaus of good politics but because its that shitty of a country that only russians would want to live there

Russians have this disturbing irrationality.

Prepares to attack Das Reich
Gets fucked up by Das Reich
Germans are so evil muh civilian massacres!
Massacres millions of their own people
Stalin great, Bolshevism good.
Germans evil!

>you dont have a lot of immigration
you dont have a lot of knowledge of what is going on here

Russia has a fuckton of migrants from central Asia.

Not a fan of Putin and the islamophilia. I like Russia though.

compared to europe or us. we get like 100 times what you have and still you dare to deny it because you are a racist homophob pig.

which lso confirms that you are irrational

Dude, Moscow alone has over 2 million muslims now.

Authocracy the state. You'd better develop some sense of political criticism.
>Churkas flooding Moscow
>Low immigration
Kek
Russia's population is 84% native and 16% immigrant (mostly asian), it's nowhere close to Italy's numbers.

Russians fled from Cental Asia in the early 90s, now it's just muslim sand niggers arriving
We like our stuff done late, in a rushing manner and with some disasters happening along the way. Crisis managment is our strong side, being efficient in normal situations is weak. "Russian man prepares his ride slowly, but he drives fast", as we say.

Communism ruined something once great and beautiful. I personally feel like you will never recover. Most americans portray you as drunk imbred slavs whom somehow have gunfighting and drivibg tactics while having ties to the former USSR.

None the less, Russia could have been something so much greater than it is now and I almost feel bad for you guys. But not in a pitiful sense.

How did russians go from super-racist in 2007 to islamophiles in 2017?

Oh no butthurt Belgium..

Tell me what part is irrational or eat more chocolate and STFU u hedonistic weak cuck

Not exactly.
84% are ethnic Russians indeed (a bit more if you include (((Ukranians))) and (((Belorussians))) who are Russians anyway.
16% are locals, but not ethnic Russians, as Russians colonized a lot of peoples back in the 16-19 centuries. Tatars and Chechens are not immigrants, but they are not Russians either.

Dude, he was agreeing with you. Lol.

I'm really not a fan. Here's why:

>intervened in U.S. election and installed Trump as their puppet
>oppresses its LGBTQIA+ community
>ruled by evil dictator Putin
>supports war criminal Assad
>illegally annexed Crimea in a move out of the 19th century
>illegally invaded Ukraine
>illegally invaded Georgia
>shot down Malaysian airliner
>intervened in German and French elections
>supports Iran & North Korea
>Snowden
>jailed pussy riot

Oopps. Lol

Why do you ask this so often? I mean I have seen t least 10 threads with this......

sage

>super-racist in 2007
>islamophiles in 2017
I don't even know what you are talking about. Both statements aren't true.
There is xenophobia on day-to-day level and I approve it, but there is no such thing as politics so there's no way to address the issue publicly without going to jail for muh extremism (thought crime, basically).

>Being this much of a progressive cuck

I think your country has a great future ahead

Privyet tovarishi

Marginally less bullshit than the US

>that you dont have a lot of immigration
Ahmed, you are retarded, we get rapefugees from a fuckton of other countries + constant influx of Russians from ex-soviet states.

2007: "Russia for Russians! Remove hachi!"

2017: "You know, I'm fine with migrants. They build our cities and are part of our old nation."

Also, why did Putin regulate such retarded laws as to jail people that criticize immigration?

People are fine, but the government is shit.

Russians are tolerant to muslims and churkas as long they bow to Russia. Doesn't mean they accept them as their people.

>"Russia for Russians! Remove hachi!"
>"You know, I'm fine with migrants. They build our cities and are part of our old nation."
Who are you quoting? I was talking the first thing all the time. Russian society is not one person, you know
>why did Putin regulate such retarded laws as to jail people
Because he cares about being in control and his cronies' interest more than he cares about Russians

Propaganda. 24/7 brainwashing about how "there are no bad nationalities, only bad individuals". If you switch off the TV and remove "hate speech" laws which keep a lot of people quiet, situation will return to REMOVE HACH pretty quickly.

In addition, second generation hach are much more BLEACHED and are not as feral as their parents, thus they are more accepted.

>Who are you quoting? I was talking the first thing all the time. Russian society is not one person, you know
Just the general trend of public opinion polling in Russia.

Russians are a bunch of shameless race-mixing Tatar snowniggers.

You know that Serbs masturbate when someone mentions Russia. I've read a lot about Putin and his jewish mafia, so i don't really like your government. Also, that case in which two russian officers, who fought in Chechen war, were falsely accused and imprisioned because of terrorist Kadirov, infuriated me so much. I personally like tzarist Russia and everything before the revolution, even though an average Russian always lived very poor.

>Every point ether false or good for Russia.
We just want to survive as country without losing our land or army.

>Just the general trend of public opinion polling in Russia.
Polls are frequently rigged or prejudiced. Never looked them up, anyway. I don't notice any love for mudslimes, quite the contrary, people around me who have been apolitical their whole life start to mention Islam as a threat and asian niggers as a reason not to rent an apartment in *some neighborhood*

>If you switch off the TV and remove "hate speech" laws which keep a lot of people quiet, situation will return to REMOVE HACH pretty quickly.

But that wont ever happen because Putin has accumulated to much power now, and placed people like Kadyrov on a pedestal.

>In addition, second generation hach are much more BLEACHED and are not as feral as their parents, thus they are more accepted.

Didn't a kid in Moscow get assaulted by 10 chechens on video last week for asking a muslim girl out on a date?

how do you feel about chechnya?

>Didn't a kid in Moscow get assaulted by 10 chechens on video last week for asking a muslim girl out on a date?

i see you know what happens in Russia very well, so you can google why and who assaulted him and what was the result

>Polls are frequently rigged or prejudiced.

That is interesting. I thought it was weird that support for legalizing hijabs in schools went from 19% to 50% in like 2 years over there.

Also, worries about immigration apparently went from 50% to 27% in 2 years. All government-connected polls, of course.

Russia should have had a national-conservative government like Poland and Hungary.

Your alright OP, you're alright. I just don't get the whole hate of Russia from the west. Just don't nuke us, ok?

Silent spite. Another war is unavoidable, the question is when

Please tell me the 2000 abortions a day thing is bullshit, holy shit, comrade, what're you doingggg

lebensraum

>i see you know what happens in Russia very well, so you can google why and who assaulted him and what was the result

It was an article in the norwegian press about it. What happened after it? All I caught was that the government and police ignored it till it blew up in media.

I think we need to execute some high placed guys and start a new civil war. It will shake our nation a bit. Always helps.

Those churkas got thrown off their university. Feelsgoodman.

>national-conservative government
Our gubment tries to pretend it is conservative, but prefers not to mention stuff like immigration, HIV epidemia, high abortion and divorce rates and other signs of the nation's sick state. So as I said, they don't give a fuck who lives in the territory within the borders, as long they are making money

To be fair, that's the rare case of churkas getting punished

You managed to make the world fear you which is admirable but you're still poor.

Mostly okay people getting horribly fucked over by their government and government institutions.
>and then it got worse
Seems more then just a saying eastward.

Yep. That`s why it feels good in the cases like this one.

OK, so here is the story

> le epic libertarian atheist nerd with green hair feels he has to discuss why muslims disallow their women to date Russians, why Orthodoxy sucks and so on from his personal account on his university's social media
> some hach and their Russian goy friends get butthurt, approach him on the camera and tell him to apologize, kick him a couple of times in the process
> they upload the video on the internet because they are retarded like all millenials
> the green haired libtard goes to police with evidence as a video and media support
> yesterday uni kicked out 5 people, 3 hach and 2 Russians as a punishment

stop fucking with other nations and your ok

Pretty based until you got overthrown by the jews.

I guess that's good, but those people act without impunity in Russia. 3 years ago I visited Saint Petersburg and got to witness a car of people from the Caucasus driving through the central street shooting a gun up in the air.

Yeah, that is my impression too. Putin seems to masquerade as a national conservative, but in reality he is more pre-occupied with trading favors with the post-soviet elite of all different nationalities (azeris, uzbeks, chechens, armenians and whatnot)

youtube.com/watch?v=gVwQFEkfbcM

nice guns and gear

>and their Russian goy friends get butthurt

Are these the russian form of wiggers?

Our existence would be like a fairytale if it wasn't for the russians, fuck them.

All nationalistic communities which can endanger current government are being pretty much punished.

So yeah, churkas can do whatever they want with full impunity.

>Putin seems to masquerade as a national conservative, but in reality he is more pre-occupied with trading favors with the post-soviet elite of all different nationalities (azeris, uzbeks, chechens, armenians and whatnot)

I couldn't say it any better. I'm an optimist, though. I see thousands of young people of vastly different views who are fed up with the bullshit they are trying to sell us.

Once upon a time Russia was great. Now it's all fucked up. Churkas everywhere, Putin, economic is in the nigger ass.

yes, churkers

they even kiss each other on cheeks when they meet, like churkas do, it looks completely faggotish to normal ethnic Russians

Wew. Politics and religion aside, that hair color justifies a beatdown. kek

I had a huge obsession a few years ago with Russia. It came mostly from reading the Decline of the West, which said that Russia was a nascent civilization distinct from the West.

My favorite writers are also Russians- Lermontov, Bely, Pushkin; and my favorite musician is Rimsky-Korsakov, followed by Kalinnikov.

So I learned to read Russian in order to read the 19th century literature, which I feel was worth it, because you do get a very different feeling from reading those books in Russian than in translation.

Obviously though this is all just sort of esoteric, and in terms of actual Russian people I have met, they are basically normal, and your country at present seems also basically normal. the 20th century ruined pretty much every country, and it fucked Russia particularly hard

Russians are very extreme
they either have very good taste or appalling taste
the Russian language is the sexiest language in the world

wtf is a churka i dont know what this means

Russia doesn't exist. It died on the shores of Vladivostok in 1922.

What started this crackdown? The fear of a similar scenario as to what happened in Ukraine? These russian nationalist groups seemed to operate freely until the Manezh riots in 2010.

I hope you're right. Russia deserves better.

Disgusting.

Russian word for central asian sandniggers. The original meaning is "piece of (fire)wood", it can be used in "dumb like churka" - as dumb as wood. Churkas barely speak Russian, so the miscommunication is frequent, making churkas look dumb as churkas...

derogatory word for non-white non-ethnic Russians or immigrants from southern ex-USSR states basically

ok like a slav??

Autocracy, Nationality and Othodoxy. An ideology the Russian people are moving back to and one that I admire. I see Russia as a potential threat but also a possible ally in the future. They get to much shit from the west.

Probably one of my top five favorite countries though I do wish for the return of the Russian Empire.

Yeah, our officials always bring up "MUH UKRAINE MAIDAN" every time someone starts talking that having the same leader and party for 18 straight years is kinda lame.

Plus, you know, its just like muttland. Mr. Pitun gets really high percentage of votes from churkas (and they wouldnt like some russian nationalistic movements) and old people (communist fags). And voting frauds, of course.

Ukraine is russian clay

Putin tried to play the good sensible dictator but his game is clear: you're just the other side of the coin. You say one thing and do another covertly, like talking about tradition and orthodoxy and then allying with China, Turkey, Iran, NK and muh Palestine. Also fuck Russia for spreading Marxism in Portuguese African territories and giving weapons to niggers to kill Portuguese people. Fucking Mongols.

russkies are alcoholic, drug abusers with no regard to the environment.

>What started this crackdown?

Putin and FSB destroy every organization that can be at least slightly dangerous to them. (((Russian))) (((liberal))) (((opposition))) is there because they are idiots, fsb deep state agents or controlled by kompromat by the Kremlin.

Davai Alaska back, mutt yobani.

>old people (communist fags)

Seems like baby boomers are a univeral problem.

what is kompromat?

blackmail material

compromising evidence
blackmail

jeez, you can't fucking google, can you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kompromat

why would former ussr states vote for putin

pretty cool, I guess. your history's super fuckin interesting though

you right i am pretty dumb i could have just wiki that

youtube.com/watch?v=QAgvIh-0VsE

Because he is a former KGB boy, so, USSR blood and shit. Plus, you know, all the propaganda stuff coming from every crack.

heritage destroyed by jews

seems cool. I wish our countries could be better friends.

i watched the frontline putin vs hillary

Why do you need countries to be friends, boy? We all got cucks above us, making important and wrong decisions. We can be friends without state involvement.

Not enough christians

The absolute state of burgers. Jesus you are the most out of touch cunts out there.

Oh man, Orthodox Plague is real here.

Heh gotem

I've always admired Russia for its straight forward foreign policy and sheer bluntness.
Its internal politics are a disaster though...
One of the most interesting histories, itd be pretty neat if you guys got a person who behaves like Putin attempts to portray.

that sounds like a complex relationship

>Orthodox Plague