Take a moment to appreciate our Mighty Lord - Satan

You are going to Hell anyway, user, don`t you want to be in good relationship with the landlord?

He doesn’t share his kingdom with anybody, so fuck him

Well, at least he is being honest about it.

if you still think satan is the bad guy you should study some more

Nope
Fuck the kikes and their father Satan

Not everyone here is going to hell.

Not everyone, but me and you for sure, sweetheart.

Hell is temporary for everyone, user. Eventually, everyone screams for God to save them, and God does. God inevitably collects all his coins.

What isn't said, however, is that you also wind up being a loserfag in heaven if you first had to go through hell.

>"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."

Dude, you think telling us, on this board, that those of us who goto hell before salvation, will be losers I heaven has any impact on our decision process? We're all losers here. You're a loser, I'm a loser, everyone else reading it is a loser. We spend like 50 percent of our waking day here you retarded faggot. Fuck think before you start running your mouth.

Start seeing the world through heaven's eyes, user. You think God gives a shit about advancing a political dogma or making bank?

And so what would be the alternative? Form a hedge fund and rob the world through finance? Join a secret society? Run a business and profit from the poor? There aren't many options for most of us to do good, and so we are effectively shut in by society because those are the times.

>And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to depart into hell.

Isolation is the only rational response left to an insane world. Most of the people in the Late Roman Empire and the Soviet Union did the same thing, because if they couldn't save the world, they could at least save themselves.

There`s no heaven, little zealot.
But you can try to make one right here.

satan is a faggot and so is op. what kind of loser makes a thread about satan, gay. reported

>But you can try to make one right here.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Actually, if interpret the Bible right way, it says that God is a cocksucker.

>Satan
gtfo false god

Well, then keep flying in your dreams, just don`t harm others.

I`m legit happy for you, because you will not be able to feel disappointed in the "afterlife", after your brain cells die.

With one breath, Satan is praised. With a second breath, the supernatural is claimed to be not real.

>Well, then keep flying in your dreams, just don`t harm others or interfere with Globalism.

That's the plan, but unfortunately, it's probably not going to work out for me.

Fucking Jews man. You spend enough time on this website and you can pick them out of a crowd so easily. It's like being able to see the matrix. Why not larp as a flag that could actually be believable with what you are saying.

Satanism is just an edgy form of Christianity, a reaction to it but still deeply rooted in the same middle eastern myth.

To be a Satanist you also have to acknowledge that Yahweh is real and Christianity is legitimate.