Vivid Strike! 05.75 OVA (Nanoha)

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - Volume 3 (720p BD x264 AAC)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904742

>[ron] Vivid Strike! - Volume 3 (1080p BD Hi10 FLAC)
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904743

I imagine that most of you are primarily interested in this for the OVA, but I strongly encourage people to check out this volume's bonus comic. It is very lewd.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tokoharunyan/status/584035804860657664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks!

Yay

How much Rinne in the OVA?

Don't react to autist, please.

I take it no chance of alternative VivdTrans track? Well, thanks anyways.

>replying to yourself
Every time with this autistic troll.

Here's hoping for a bit of peace for once.

>Confirmed by IP count.
>Autist can't ever say it isn't him who keeps trolling Nanoha by using Vivid now

Thank you, Mods.

>they deleted the VSfag's post
That makes me happy. Now we just have to delete the show and the franchise will be well into the road to recovery. Reflection will also assist with that immensely.

Vivid Strike was good though.

Rinne belongs to Sup Forums according to janitor, I just don't know anymore.

I always wanted to see art of those bullies after that event. Didn't know any of those existed.

Which one was Sara?

Not even close.

>edge up the ass for no fucking reason
>the fights suck shit because of the safe settings and poor animation
>the Vivids are fucking pointless and the only reason they are here is to have an excuse to pad things out with irrelevant battles
>the show is way too slow, too
>the beginning of the show has fuck-all to do with the rest of it and misrepresents the rest of the experience
>Rinne's background is generic and boring and if it wasn't for the shock value of Rinne beating up le bullies nobody would defend it
>the way her background is handled is also completely fucked, with either her flashback episode or her recurrent flashbacks being completely pointless (yet both of them are present!)
>Fuuka has no motivation to do what she does, she just does it because plot
>that one 'MEMBER NANOHA moment during Vivio's fight that's only there to trick people into thinking they're watching something that even vaguely resembles what a Nanoha show is supposed to be
>yuri tacked on at the end with no thought at all, probably because this wasn't meant to be a Nanoha show in the first place and was forced into the role to leech off the name

I have yet to see any of you refute any of these points.

>Rinne belongs to Sup Forums
No shit, did you need it on the rule list?

The one with the similar hair color to the guy with the knife (the middle one with reddish hair).

>no seeds

We don't know which one of them is Sara and this is on purpose.

Seriously, did you even watch the show?

>No shit, did you need it on the rule list?
Yes please, I don't really understand the connection.

I forgot to say probably

>And he's back
Welp, the ban didn't last long.

Wasted quads.
Thank you. That makes sense.

Take it to the Sup Forums IRC then, I'm sure they'll be glad to explain to you why scat does not belong in Sup Forums.

The bruises and bandages make them look cuter. But bullies are still bullies.

> scat does not belong in Sup Forums.
Then go away.

You can actually pinpoint the second when Nanoha dies in the name of aidoru money.

>happy your posts were deleted that exposed your samefaggotry
How do we stop this cancer that aims to ruin every thread we have?

Stop giving (You)s for start.

Indeed.

>samefagging AGAIN
Mods please.

I gotta ask, did you ever went back and fixed those small mistakes in your subs? Just wondering.

We can't. He's very determined and will do whatever it takes as seen ITT.

That doesn't stop him from replying to himself in order to spread self made propaganda, though.

What's this from? Reminds me of Tokoharu, but I think I haven't seen this image before.

>Ixveria

What the hell?

Why can't they just sub the OVA's by themselves?

Many more things were changed than were ever mentioned in these threads so you'd have to be more specific.

twitter.com/tokoharunyan/status/584035804860657664

Also saw this when looking for the source.

Off the top of my head, the bath scene with Fuuka speech was pointed out before. Ron's lines were a bit too liberal and he interpreted things on his own rather than translating what Fuuka said neutrally and leaving things open to interpretations.

So it was from Tokoharu, in the comments it says it's from Naked Feels.

>It is very lewd
That sure did not lie.

That's exactly what I thought you'd say since I've already responded to that complaint multiple times.

Oh, guess I missed them. Well, there's also the whole monologue/exchange in Fuuka and Rinne's fight that had the same liberal problem as I recall.

Also, what about the smaller things like honorifics and titles like competitor, coach, etc.

dat ass

I wonder how much waves is the pairing going to make long-term.

I've noticed that those romanizations haven't been consistent with previous ones. They've got "Victoria" here but it could be seen spelled "Viktoria" in Vivid. I think the problem is that nips don't give a shit about romanizations, apparently even if it's for a foreign name.

7arcs is particularly bad with romanizations. I believe last time Chantez was "Arpinion" too.

Not to mention Presea being Precia for years even though it's a car like most everyone else.

>92%

Koguro has sure been doing a lot of them which is nice at least.

So, Fujima posted this to celebrate hinamatsuri yesterday.

wew

Thanks as always, Ron.

what the hell is this bitch saying

So who's going to watch 1st and 2nd in 4DX?
>4DX allows a motion picture presentation to be augmented with environmental effects such as seat motion, wind, rain, fog, lights, and scents along with the standard video and audio.

Sounds like it doesn't mean that the films have been converted into 3D which is a shame.

MAI dick.

Is there any more like this?

Isn't that only in Japan?

Seems like it might actually detract, especially the smell stuff. As I recall the last time people tried that it worked very poorly.

That sounds like that would be distracting as hell. I don't think I want to feel what it's like to be flung around by Reinforce during Nanoha's ass kicking.

>The devices vent their exhaust after a spell
>Smell vehicle exhaust

>that face of relief
Did she think that Yumina was going to rape her?

God Bless, Fujimaya.

I greatly enjoyed A's.

It really upped the ante from its predecessor by increasing the quality of just about everything - the plot was more grand and much more gray, the new characters have cool designs and attacks and are very relatable due to their masterfully-written plight (which ties into the aforementioned great plot), the animation is more fluid and crisp which really shows in the fight scenes, the voice acting is top notch and so is the music from beginning to end. I look and I look at this product, but I can't seem to find any negatives qualities. And if there ARE any, then they mean very little in the grand scheme of things. To put it shortly, A's is a show worth its budget in gold and greatly deserving to be called one of the best anime of all time.

I can't in good faith hope that Reflection will hit this level of pure concentrated goodness (there's no denying it, they caught a big-ass lightning bolt in a metal can here) but I'm still expecting a movie that will blow my mind. After all, by setting it right after A's, they are stepping up to the challenge that Vivid, Force and ESPECIALLY StrikerS and Vivid Strike tried and miserably failed at - to be not only a proper Nanoha sequel, but the first main entry in the franchise to be worth a damn since 2005.

Maybe Einhart warned her about something something.

Twintail braids Sieg is a miracle of the universe

Reflection will surely bring Nanoha out of the swamp it landed into after A's.

The next OVA?

Having a taste of what Nanoha is actually supposed to be like will most likely fix the fanbase too.

Oh shit I didn't even see this thread. I'll have to download this later.

Why bother? Reflection is going to make it non-canon while fixing Nanoha.

>Yumine spreading Fuuka's legs like its nothing

What a fucking slut. Not content with cucking Vivio, she wants to get Rinne too.

Reflection will show everyone what a true fan expects from the franchise, and what can be expected from it in the future.

Rinne is going fuck her up if she finds out.

Awesome aerial combat with an outstanding plot and the actual main character standing front and center, doing what she does best in the only seasons that give a shit about her.

Is there any word on whether we are getting more OVAs with later volumes?

Einhart's things are also Yumina's things. It'll be alright.

Reflection is going to make Nanoha into a franchise worthy of respect once more.

Episode 13 is the last one I believe.

GIVE IT BACK YOU NAZI

It's amazing this even needs to be done in the first place. You would think the so-called "fans" wouldn't have let the franchise hit so low a point but hey, that's why the word is in quotes.

Is there scan of pic related?

Just throw some """cute""" girl their way and they will allow anything and everything to die. They have no love or appreciation for that they claim to be fans of. I don't know why they do that, given that.

They look so nice together. I hope they can get married again,

I love Fuuka

Maybe it's just me, but I think it'd be a lot easier to just drop the pretenses and look for different stuff that actually suits my tastes. Instead of taking something that doesn't, and warping it until it's not even a shadow of its former self. All while claiming I like it.

Cocky brats gonna brat.

>Fight style: All rounder
>Favorite blow: All striking moves
>Finish blow: Hao Dankuken

But again, it may just be me. I guess that's how fans work nowadays - take the product you like, convince the creator to run it through the mud as much and as hard as possible until it's barely recognizable as what it once was. Congratulations! You're a true fan now.

Really strange stuff. But, how else is the immense and deliberate degradation of this franchise supposed to be explained?

Just a personified can of whoopass, that girl is.

When she's not fighting, she's thinking about fighting.

It works perfectly if we are to believe the "fans" are responsible of throwing Nanoha into a meat grinder. The only other option I can see is that the creator himself despises Nanoha, which honestly wouldn't surprise me one bit at this point.

>should i make a worthwhile sequel to one of the best anime of all time?
>nah let's make StrikerS
It's disgusting. Can't really be stopped either, because of "fans" supporting this.

Hey, maybe it's both explanations at the same time, that works too.

So Fabia's profile says that she is like Einhart's non blood related imouto but I'm not sure if this is how siblings act.

But between all of this, where are the people that actually enjoyed Nanoha and wanted to see more of it? More stuff like Season 1, more stuff like A's? Or where /were/, I suppose is more correct. I could count the people like that left on this world on one hand.

Back in Claus's time they married siblings and cousins to perserve family lines so it's a perfectly natural relationship.

Nothing happened in this episode.