What changed?

How did whites go for supposedly world conquerors to getting constantly btfo. Is white historical dominance actually an academic meme.

We ran them out of cities and have been essentially genociding them

Enthnic Europeans are the only group of humans who possess the trait of empathy. Concindentaly, they are also the most intelligent.

meh we still own the whole world pretty much.

if a single major white nation (UK, France, USA, Australia, Germany, etc) went to war against all of Africa, the single state would win. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Unfortunately we let women vote and they made the mistake of believing non whites weren't subhuman and so voted for communist parties who let you in to breed like rabbits.

Fortunately people are finally waking up and soon will start kicking you the fuck back to Africa.

Trump has shifted the Overton window massively in just a few months, can't wait to see what it is in 8 years.

Bump

Whites got a little too complacent and comfortable with their existence through living in plentiful times where nobody felt the need for self preservation and the concept of "tolerance" could thrive. I think that will change eventually, in fact it already is. I really cant see another 20-30 years of cultural marxism, nigger/muslim aggression and cultural replacement without whites en masse finally reaching their breaking point. By then shitskins are going to be so deeply entrenched in white societies by the millions that things will get very messy unfortunately.

Tell that to Italy.

Europeans generally are too scared to wage war in africa. What happened to Rhodesia?

Also if Europe colonized africa, then why do more Africans live in Europe than the other way around?

you're living in run down ghettos. Cities are full of everything if you was kangs you should have thrown out whites by now.

We did
>What is white flight?

last time I checked there were still plenty of whites in the city

We could enslave every single one of you in a second and you know that. You literally only exist because whites are too emotional

I don't that. If you could enslave us, then why don't you. We're killing you in droves.

Know*

you can thank Hitler for that, he was the first SJW, sneaky bastard

Whites used to be conquerors because, back in those days, we were members of a patriarchal society where women knew their damn place.
Fact.
Women get in the way of actual technological progress.

>This mental gymnastics about being impulsive violent apes that everyone hates
>Criminality is dominance
Top kek

Bump

Cultural Marxism
Zionism

We became too nice.

Too many bureaucrats.

There's got to be a better explanation than that.

600 years of black race extermination, what are you complaining about, man? It's a consequence of what your ancestors did! stupid idiot!

Bump