HIRO IS KILLING Sup Forums ARCHIVES

First he puts malware on your computer, now he covers it up.
desuarchive.org/desu/thread/2700/
>Yesterday at approximately 10AM Sup Forums time, our alternate database started experiencing trouble fetching new posts. This was due to our IP address being blocked on the a.4cdn.org & i.4cdn.org servers. The IP address was changed, and fetching resumed, however it was promptly blocked a few hours later.

>I now know that desuarchive / rbt is now also affected by this block. This means we are unable to fetch any new posts / thumbnails / or media. This situation has never occurred before to any Sup Forums archiver past or present.

>This impacts our ability to archive Sup Forums now and in the future. Already one archiver, yuki.la, appears to have similar issues that they are barely getting around. If left unresolved, the issue may eventually affect all Sup Forums archivers.
How do we put an end to the gook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aesJTsZqm6c
archived.moe/qa/thread/786936/#786985
archived.moe/qa/thread/786936/#789006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

download anything archivable and archive them elsewhere. prepare for a purge and save the important information and links

Bump for charlie

> First he puts malware on your computer

Acke! Not those!

> now he covers it up

Ah, ok...if it stains then at least he covers the stain. So considerate, the Japanese are.

Ive noticed the supposed malware everyone was talking about isnt showing up now in ublock for myself. Anyone else?

The Japanese are not our friends.
youtu.be/aesJTsZqm6c

Why is this gook even allowed to do that?

Bumperinos

migrate to 7chan en masse. Leave this site to rot.

I was alive during this time. Can you imagine a comfy time when American Publically-funded media organizations reported truthfully on enemies of the State?
There's never been an illusion for me. I would never love anime or any other Japanese degeneracy.
You have no idea how bad the Japanese are. They outdo even the Commies and the Nazis.
Their shit is fucking evil.
There is something black and evil in their hearts.
It is a nation of tremendous depravity, and Sup Forums's worship of the anime jew and hiroshimamoot is parasitic
thank you for reading my bookface of pure evil

I don't even blame the Japanese for looking out for their own interests. The US government did nothing to correct the problem. DC policy wonks traded favorable foreign policy over trade and the average American.

That is true but it does not change the fact that bald-faced lying at the negotiation table, in structured talks, and
>blatant cheating on trade agreements
>running a de facto slave factory (with good human quality index, but slavery nonetheless)
>having only a simulacrum of modern Democracy instead an unchanged Fuedalism running things behind the scenes.
>Signing and taking advantages of international trade organizations with zero intention to abide by the rules
Means that Japan is cheating the game, always has.
That's not looking out for themselves. That's just stealing.
There's a difference between rational self-interest and psychopathic disregard of everything.
Say some Koreans loan $50k USD to each of 10 Koreans each year.
Every year the 9 Koreans not getting the booty have to kick in $5k USD
Well, Japan would be the first Korean to take the $50k and never come back.
That breaks the system.
The other 9 Koreans still get together and make it work, so the system works, but Japan is the Korean that cheated the system, benefits from it, and stole from it.
Fuck that.
That's not self-interest. That's a goddam lightfinger bitch-ass thief.

Passfag here.
I would gladly lend my voice to object to this from the hiroshima administration.

However, 4plebs is still fetching posts, so that's all I really care about.

you always got to look at the nose
its always the nose

We've been had bois

use 4plebs for archive

>important information and links
>Sup Forums

im quite comfy here you mutt.

>he wants an eternal record of all his posts in the nsa age

He is killing 3rd party archives to make archives a Sup Forums pass feature

archived.moe/qa/thread/786936/#786985

Good. Archiving defeats the whole fucking point of Sup Forums. Shit here is supposed to be anonymous and transient.

Samson was comfortable in the bosom of Delilah.

archived.moe/qa/thread/786936/#789006