TRUMP BTFO BY STEVE BANNON

>Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told friends and advisers that President Donald Trump has "lost a step" and is "like an 11-year-old child," according a Vanity Fair report.

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-trump-like-11-year-old-child-2017-12

twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/943941882396266496

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/21/nightmare-christmas-trump-re-nominates-architect-obamas-lgbt-agenda-chai-feldblum-eeoc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lelel btfo tehhahaha
>just another leftist resorting to pre-school name calling
yawn

Based Bannon. He knows that Trump has turned into another neo-con stooge. The Trump revolution has been cancelled, goys.

>Just another leftist

This guy was Trump's White House Strategist and architect of his later campaign.

Trump's gonna slam the shit out of him if he betrays, the one Thing the ticks him the most he'll unleash hell on Bannon especially if he goes after his family.

Bannon makes it hard to REALLY like him.

But Ivanka really is a dumb liberal bitch and I enjoy seeing people talk shit about her.

Also isn't she supposed to not believe in hell since she's a jew.

He already did go after his family, Bannon called Ivanka the leaker and a hypocritical bitch

It's clear ((KUSHNER)) holds the true power in the oval office

The time is coming soon sharublue.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Didn't you know goy, even aiding the child fuckers is cause to get arrested and have all your property confiscated now. Poor boy...bubba's gonna have a lot of fun with you in Federal prison...

Maybe there'll be a reward for turning you in, even? First goy who cracks at your office is gonna be a rich man

Hehehehe.....Hahahahaha!

>Trumptards call people snowflakes
>Literally sit on boards like Sup Forums and T_d insulting people
>Bannon, king of the alt right turns on Trump
>Nevertrumpfag gloats like conservacucks have for last 2 years
>”wow leftists resorting to pre-school name calling”

Quit being such a fucking pussy.

DRUMP BTFO AGAIN
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

I just wonder what Bannons up to!

>Steve Bannon
>Shareblue

Top kek. The reddit spacing is too obvious. Fucking /r/The_Donald shitting up Sup Forums again

What Bannon is saying isn’t that he’s accusing Trump of sex with a 13 year old.

You gullible fucks got fooled by the media you rail on every other day. ffs you guys are so shit at being consistent with your distrust of the media.

What Bannon is saying is that the allegations of Trump and that 13 year old were total bullshit just like the Roy Moore allegations but even though Ivanka easily waved aside the ridiculous accusations of her dad, she lapped up the shit like a good goy when it came to Roy Moore.

That’s what Bannons saying. He’s not attacking Trump at all. If anything both Bannon and Trump probably talk about how much they hate Ivanka.

The Trump presidency has gone to shit and Trump became a total neo-con cunt all because Steven Bannon got fired and left the White House HA! Sup Forums got Jewed again!

>according to vanity fair
e.g. according to leftists, out to cause dissension and infighting they did this a lot even when bannon was in the white house

yep
Trump didn't even have a coherent message until Bannon was put in charge

Is Jared Kushner, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Next he will sign amnesty for daca beans.

>I have power
Not exactly he-man tho

yeah they've been running stories like this for well over a year now.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/21/nightmare-christmas-trump-re-nominates-architect-obamas-lgbt-agenda-chai-feldblum-eeoc/

Trump renominates Obama's LBGTQ activist Jewess to EEOC.

This is the reason why he may not helped Moore. He's afraid to piss off gay Jews and their supporters.

Unless he plants to get rid of the EEOC, this is troubling.

Bannon has to tiptoe around the gays to get his agenda through.

Are you saying the Gay Agenda is at loggerheads with the Bannon Agenda?

with who Bannon supports.

He has to run his "nationalists" through the gays and the Jews. Trump will always pick them over Bannon.

The next candidate Bannon backs has to be approved by a gay, Jew, and/or gay Jew.

Despite hating this man and branding him and anyone who supports him as a lying Neo-Nazi for over a year before finding this out, I now fully believe and support what he says! Drumpf BTFO.

Trump and Bannon are both alpha af patriots.
They are aligned pretty closely, but have enough differences that shit like this will go on once in awhile.
Literally nothing.
Bannon just signalling to Trump that he'd be wise to remember the Bannon wing of his base.

>vanity fair
since when is fashion magazine political?

Quite some time. Rolling Stone also occasionally runs politics, finance, etc. I don't know if it's looser editorial control or what, but every so often you get some good stuff in an unusual place like that.

Since Obama's second term, around the time the Inquisition started

>vanity fair

Kys shill trash

Like MIlo?

Bannon fucks up by betting on an unhinged pedo.

>daughter trump and her small passing comment caused a problem

:ok:

Has to get his advise and probably a gay with money/power and influence among Jews to help back his candidates.

Moore scared the gays, Jews, and gay Jews too much. That is why there was so much collusion against him.

Some shit he said about gays really fucked him over and isolated him. Bannon underestimated how much the elite likes the queers.

believing that Bannon ever actually said what vanity fair purports

bannon is just assmad he got canned

^advice

>according to a Vanity Fair report.

Oh.

Trump is a leftist. Bannon is not.

>Vanity Fair

What the fuck does Bannon even stand for outside of some vague idea of economic nationalism?

actually a jewish woman believes that home is where the hell is

Heavy checking. You've angered Kek with either your shilling or your stupidity. Beware and be careful, you're marked.

he has a point, ivanka shouldn't have shit about a forged yearbook signing and non existant bans from shopping malls.

Checked for shilling. How fucking stupid are you all? Serious question. Bots, unplug yourselves, you've failed utterly. Shills, suicide, now. Time to die. Or flip and beg for forgiveness. Either way. But this continued desperate nonsense is just pathetic. Come on now.

Bannon is absolutely correct about Javanka. Since day 1 I have been saying it was them doing most of the leaks. They care commie-globalists and friends with Soros (Jared has a huge loan from Soros). They are there to destroy the MAGA agenda. Javanka is Trump's Achille's heel. His base has been begging Trump to get Javanka out of the White House and back to NYC and he refuses. Now the media is fawning all over Ivanka and Congress is claiming it was her doing that the Tax bill passed. Sure, we believe that.

>If anything both Bannon and Trump probably talk about how much they hate Ivanka.
Trump is blinded by Ivanka. She is his diamond, she can do no wrong. Trump adores her and puts her above all his other children. That is why he brought her and her hubby to the White House and gave them the top two positions in the White House. Javanka is Trump's Achilles Heel. They are out to destroy Trump's MAGA agenda and Trump has given them carte blanch to do just that.

>Trump is a leftist.
Trump is also an admitted globalists. Funny how he waited until after he was elected President to let us know.

God, I would pay good money to watch Ivanka take a shit.

Kushnerd is alternatively /ourguy/ or a saboteur. It's hard to tell which.

You should actually read that article. It literally contradicts itself, and apparently, he never actually said it.

>bannon only stands for vague ideas

Bannon was about the only Jew Trump could trust.
Now he bends over backwards for Israel.

>MAKE Amer..... ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

>No amnesty!
>Ok well amnesty but their family members cant come!
>ok well a few can come but only close relative
>Build the wall!
>Ok well what about a fence?
But yay taxes amirite? You people are so fucking uneducated it disgusts me. The Fed is going to inflate things through interest rate hikes and your 1600 tax return isnt going to mean shit in the long term.
But most trump supporters dont have the IQ to think long term.
>Make Amer.... Israel Great Again!

I honestly don't support Trump anymore. It's blatantly clear that his administration has been completely taken over by bush-era neocons. He ran as a populist, he ran as someone that would actually benefit his voters, yet the more I see the more it's clear he's only out to benefit himself and the cucks around him who want massive tax cuts for the top 1% like himself to enrich themselves further like they have in the past.
Glad someone like Bannon is finally speaking up and calling Trump out for what he fucking is, a coward, a liar and a charlatan. Yet of course all the dumb "kekistanis" on this board are completely on board with his administration being taken over by these neocon goons and completely driving his policy. Makes me sick to see how this admin is bending over backwards for their jewish masters as well, should have fucking seen it coming.

Wait, isn't this a good thing considering Bannon is a Zionist?

Trump is a fucking moron.
Every pick has been a failure so far.
Remember the guy he had to fire becasue he was taking private plane trips on our tax dollars?
Remember how Jeff Sessions hasnt done a god damn thing in a entire year?
Remember how Obama was stealing money from fannie and freddy mae but ol based black man hasnt done a god damn thing about that?
I could go on for hours.
Who in their right mind is happy with what trump has done so far?
The only positive thing hes done is trigger the media, which is only a rouse considering he sucks the kike dick.

he's not wrong though
Ivanka and her husband needs to fuck off and stay out of her father's business like her sister, there is no reason for her to be involved in White House affairs

do we not understand that you have to distance yourself from dad to have a successful career of your own

there are a lot of ways to make an omelet

just because dad cozied up to internet nazis to get things done, that doesn't mean that the princess has to use exactly the same strategy, even if she has the same goals

You know what must happen, user. God speed...

>the double blind jew bluff

stay mad schlomo

I was hoping someone would comprehend it properly. Not sure why all these user-fags suck at critical thinking

Akshually, the ? is, whi do pipo think VanityFair has anithing meaningful to publish re: politiks

Because we've been paying attention for longer than the past year.

Also, my goodness gracious the shilling in this thread. They've really tripled down.

sadly this, Trump decided to go full neo-con like a typical kike sellout, so fuck Trump and his kike movement, he won't get a second term now