How racist are you in relationships? For example would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once...

How racist are you in relationships? For example would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once? Would you date a girl that is brown herself? Would you fuck a girl from another race?

For example i would never ever date a girl that fucked a non white, i would only date german girls, and i broke up with a few girls for racist reasons, for example one gf had brown hair and eyes and i didn't want to waste my perfect aryan genetics on her, and another girl told me she once was in a relationship with a guy from greece so i broke up.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/7lhft2/i_couldnt_date_a_girl_that_had_sex_with_a_non/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only fuck girls from inferior races

I enjoy sleeping with other races but my children will be white.

Stop larping for aryan turk.

i call my black gf a nigger while i fuck her

i think you're taking this racism thing a little seriously m8

> i think you're taking this racism thing a little seriously m8

Wait, so you faggots are just playing games and larping on this website? Fuck you then, i am 100% serious with what i believe.

Where do you think we are?

Man he's an Amerimutt, the fuck did you expect? We Europeans take race serious. No interbreeders or coal burners allowed. The aryan race will prevail. Le 56% will be first to hang when day of the rope commences.

German here. I only date german girls, too. If they have the right political opinion. Some European Races aren't inferior tho. Look at Marion Maréchal-Le Pen for example. Isn't she a beauty?

"aryan genetics" fucken ridiculous.

hol up
you broke up with a gf because you didn't want to waste aryan genetics on her?
why tf did you date her in the first place?
sounds like you're a fuckin' incel
fuck outta here you larping fag

> why tf did you date her in the first place?

Because i always have a gf that cleans and cooks for me, and she was a nice person, we had fun, and i did enjoy my time with her, the girl in the pic above was her. But after being 2 years together it started to get serious, and we talked about marriage and kids and shit, and then i realized that i can't marry her or have kids with this girl.

>would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once?
No, of course I wouldn't. I wouldn't even consider it a human any longer.

>Would you date a girl that is brown herself?
Maybe only for having sex.

>Would you fuck a girl from another race?
Not a black one.

YES!

Kek, the absolute state of italia

>i would never date a girl who fucked a nigger
>never a non-white, but mainly because im just not attracted to anything else
>never brown eyes, same reason as above
My wife is italian/anglo mixed with dark hair and green eyes, which is white enough for me.

fucking racists. how could you not want STDs or a mentally ill girlfriend

If I find out a girl has fucked black guys or Hispanics, she's dropped. I view her as trash if she's gone through "that stage".

I find some non-white women to be attractive, but I don't find myself hitting on them like I do with white women when they're around. I can appreciate the aesthetic value of an attractive black woman, but the chemistry is off and there's no way around this.

yes my cock is big so I don't care

short term only

yes

Heres the perfect answer.

1.I would never date a coal burner (found my last was 1/8 black, but already knew it was over anyways)
2.Depends, how brown, halfs or latinos, maybe but 100% wont marry so what would be the point
3.Sure, just use serious protection.

>For example would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once?
Never. I wouldn't even put my benis in her.

I'm a brown hispanic, but I prefer white women. Good thing I'm not that short at 180cm and have hazel eyes. So I'm not a short fat mexican stereo type mother fucker.

I would fuck any girl that is beautiful but I would only marry and father a white woman.

My girlfriend is a Russian immigrant so I can be as racist as I want.

Disgusting racemixer.

This doesn't make any sense dude. Your own daughter wouldnt be white, would you look down on her?

Fucking idiots for publicly identifying yourselves.

I can't help being born what I am and I want to have beautiful blue eyed tall children. I'm not going to get that from short latinas. All I can do is promise not to be a nigger about it and support them myself.

>Your own daughter wouldnt be white
I'm not going to have daughters, they're too easy to be manipulated and brain washed by liberals. Aiming for sons.

Maybe it would turn out white, my dad is a darkish spaniard who married a northern italian and im white as my mom and have green eyes

you are literally that Leftist meme about internalized racism. I mean do whatever you want, but you are implicitly looking down on yourself by only wanting white women.

Slide thread.

No.

No

Yes, nothing wrong with getting one's dick wet.

>I am not going to have daughters, aiming for sons
>Implying you have a choice
Way to go pedro

You should love your own race you degenerate and don't try to morph and mix into another race.

For example would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once?

No

My parents came here for a better life, I'm not going to piss on their work by resisting integration into the #1 country in the world and going backwards instead of forwards. My aunts and uncle shit talk my cousin that married a nigger and they all say it was a shame cause she was pretty and white enough to get a white man. All of her children look like 56% face and I don't want that for mine.

If I'm going to live here and die here, I might as well do my part to set an example for what hispanics can be. Hey, at least we're not niggers. There's that so let's start building our way up from there.

I'd fuck a girl who fucked a nigger (once or many times, irrelevant), but only with a condom. I would fuck a brown girl, only with a condom. I wouldn't date any of them.

No, no, no

The genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully

NIGGERS.

NOT EVEN ONCE.

I'm going to use date/fuck synonymously for simplification purposes.

No. She's already decided she's either vindictive cunt (daddy spite) or chasing after social equity points (a vapid cunt). That, and she's just that much more likely to have HPV, HIV, Gonorrhea, or the Herp Derp.

Yes (I have). But not breed.

I have, and it was interesting at first (native Jap). Then you realize her eyes will always be brown. Her nipples, brown. Her hair, black. Her complexion, tan-ish; especially in the summer.

70% of the fucking world's population shares these exact same traits. I'm tired of the lack of diversity, actually. It's why I married a redhead, green eyed lass. Pic related (pretty close in complexion and build).

No.
No.
I only date Asians. Fornication is a sin.

Hardest part is hiding your power level when you’re drunk. I’ve ruined my chances with a solid 8/10 by talking shit about blacks, Mexicans, and fags. I called her a cuck for getting offended. That didn’t help.

But, you’re Muslim. How is that possible?

This. Tbqh famalam

You are just a beta. I was telling a antifa chick how niggers are not even real humans, and how i hate jews, and i was fucking her that night.

No, but good luck getting a girl to admit that.

No

Sure, I fucked 2 half niggers.

Kek your lurking in the millenials thread too

I don't know if you are serious or busy shitposting all day. Let me tell you one thing, if an attractive feline female lures you in her clutches by using her snatch, you will pump it like no tomorrow, regardless of the color of her skin or whoever, she has done before.

Kek. I love internet flexers.

>Would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once
The simple thought of a woman I'm interested in being sexual with a nigger/gypsy/chink/beaner is blood boiling
>Would you date a girl that is brown herself
Brown people look disgusting. I don't see chocolate, I see shit.
>Would you fuck a girl from another race
See question 2. The idea of even touching that skin grosses me out.

i wouldn't fuck a girl unless she's med and has a freshness seal.

I'm actually interested in a nice eastern euro or central asian (with no caliphate browning of her lineage).

Any good leads on how to meet women where most are still too poor to have Internet access (so I'm wealthy by comparison)?

Me
>fit
>blonde
>blue eyed
>5'10" Prince of Manlets
>willing to learn new language/teach English
>only interested in healthy weight women under 26
I figure I'll buy a family sized house this year.
That should make me more attractive in that regard.

Thoughts?

>its another cuckold thread
>"HEY POL WOULD YOU LET A BLACKED ACTRESS BE YOUR FRIEND? XD"

you lost me at 5'10"

I'm a pale skinned green-eyed irish-scottish-english-french mix with a 'Rosen' mixed in there as my great grand mother (please don't be jewish please don't be jewish). I wanna keep green eyes because they are the rarest color in the world and disappearing quick.

I've only had three serious girlfriends, all before I was a race realist or knew much. first was chilean-irish chick that looked like a sofia vergera type, second was an israeli chick (also very hot) with green eyes, and third was a lithuanian chick with blonde hair blue eyes. dated them all cause they had big booties and were hot

I would only wife and have kids with a girl from northwestern europe with green or blue eyes; preferably dark brown hair because I find it most attractive, and no more east than poland
unless you're finland.

If she touched a black guy before it's a no go because I know she will always have that part of her, and if she touched a greek or anything else too mediterranean, I'm also not interested because it lends to her being a lusty whore not attracted to her own race.

Since I'm 5"8 I'll probably end up with some short blonde blue eye french chick (hnng i live in montreal) or a brown hair celtic girl (not attracted to blonde celts) since I have little chance with eastern europeans (super tall master races)

>Tfw u cant even talk to a woman to begin with
Well, at least mgtow living is nice n cheap

mgtow is for retards who don't believe in god, hit the gym and once you're slim with muscles talking to girls will feel like a fun game of cat and mouse cause you know their pussy's yearning for your seed

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/7lhft2/i_couldnt_date_a_girl_that_had_sex_with_a_non/

Does it cure ze social anxiety too?

kys

You want to take your memeflag off?

he's the german reddit fag

I would never have a relationship with a girl with hijab. No matter how butifel she is.

>board called unpopular opinions
>the redditors downvote the unpopular opinion he posts
Fucking redditors

I only date white guys and I make sure they've never fucked a negress

By the way, Turkish women are being more and more degenerate nowadays, but you can still find virgins.
Women tend to get married early to have sex.

I am only racist when others act racist towards whites.

My mom is taller than you and I'm only 3 inches shorter than you. Of we had kids they'd be beautiful but probably smol

>Tfw GF got me to play Minecraft with her while we were high
>We get on a Minecraft kick
>Come home one day to her playing, she has a surprise for me
>She's seen me on Sup Forums
>New basement, sign says Jews Welcome above it
>She built a basement loaded with ovens stuffed with Ash and bone

..I started nutting bareback in her that afternoon.

is this some sort of autistic love story?

>not taking a hapa war bride
I only fuck white girls in the US but when I was in Asia with the corp, fucking little Asian pussy was my favorite pass time. I'd rape and pillage my way across all of Asia if I had the chance. They will be thankful for me injecting my white dna into them.

But never in the US. I'd never take care of a kid of mine of it wasn't full white.

I won't date a guy who's non-white. Aryan guys are the best

I fucked a QT mexican lady on avg 9 times a week for 6 years.
I want a white girl but.... have you been to the midwest?
Ive been monk mode for 5 years after i was red pilled on race...trying to save myself for my future wife.

Story of my life.
I don't think 2 men can make a baby... yet?

no, nor one who fucked a snow nigger
don't need aids thanks
>Would you date a girl that is brown herself? Would you fuck a girl from another race?
yes yes
>For example i would never ever date a girl that fucked a non white,
if that non white was me.

If she was white then no I wouldn't.

sure

Already have

Pre marital sex is degenerate and degrades society.
Op is a vox journalist that needs a racist story

Weird question but did your dad know about the joos?

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito proved it was possible decades ago

I am in love with an asian girl. We have been dating for 4 years, and I plan on having kids with her. Sometimes this does bother me, but I'm going to make sure my son is educated and athletic, not some spoiled brat elliot rodgers type.

My gf does lean towards being liberal, but she has said some extremely insightful things before
>showed her a pic of NBA called "most diverse employer in USA"
>replies, "does diversity just mean no white people?"

>showed her twitter screenshot of self-hating whites broadcasting their mental illnesses to compensate for whiteness
>says "Don't they know it's okay to just be white?"

She may be liberal but she resents affirmative action because it favors blacks over asians, and people always make certain assumptions about her. We are also both very aware of the realities of crime and other such things in the US, although she doesn't like talking about it.

Are you some kind of nigger? You absolutely have a choice as to the gender of your children.

bleh why would you marry an insectoid??
cuck

I don't date British women (most of them are hideous), only Europeans and maybe East/South East Asians.

You're such a pathetic bootlicking bitch. Integration has nothing to do with race and nothing to do with being a self-hating faggot lusting after white wumenz.

I'd fuck any of the races. Prefer my children to be white/ possibly Asian mix..........Unless there was some really hot native American girl....But I don't think much of those exist anymore, idk fetish....Life is short man. Go after your preference and what you believe in but don't let it be the end of your bloodline or lineage. For fuck sakes...life is way too short.

I would dump a girl for having non white friends, never mind ex boyfriends.

nice blog faggot

DO IT AGAIN SHERMAN
Nah she's not Chinese

>We have been dating for 4 years
Why do you morons date for so long? I've been dating my Asian qt for 7 months and we're getting married within a year.

I hate poles.

another nice post on your blog. cool

Because we were 17 when we started

>a board dedicated to neo-nazism is more diverse then a typical tumblr crowd
Honestly they look like nice people, I doubt they would be cool with actual genocide. If anything they probably just want a place to feel accepted and Sup Forums provided that.

Damn, son. Congrats, I guess. You should fuck the liberal out of her, though. Sounds like she is Westernized. Mine is actually from Asia and carries no baggage like that. Loves Trump, wants to stay at home and raise our kids, wants to learn how to shoot guns, and hates niggers and poos.

We just need to sterilize all blacks and everyone else under 85 IQ and the world will be an alright place in 25 years as they all die or age past the point of most violent/criminal behavior.
Of course, those who are sterilized would not be allowed to vote.

Also, sterilize the bottom 1% of those coming in to puberty annually.

In the past, any kind of race mixing non-White flirtation or non-White friends = no.
Any girl that had slept with a lot of people period = no.

But after years of being pretty bitter and having one particularly bad break up that pretty much perfected by level of cynicism and bitterness, I developed a much more relaxed view of sex and relationships.
Was in bed with this girl one time and she kept wanting to have sex and I just sort of thought "fuck it, stop being a dork" and had sex with her.
A while later I asked her about her past. I know she'd had sex with people before but she did mention that she'd slept with a few mixed guys that "acted White".
Ended up breaking stuff off with this girl, but at the time I dismissed it with my mind because I didn't feel there was any point fixating on it.
She knew my opinions and believe it or not agreed with them, but women tend to do this anyway if they like you.

Things didn't work out. The sexual history of people does matter and the kinds of girls that sleep around ARE damaged goods. It's kind of sad in a way because their past does more damage to them than it does to you.
Their past scares off the men that they want the most.
As for you? while it is harder to find girls you like, when you find them, you typically settle for keeps.

My advice would be to have high standards, but, experiment a bit and don't have too many hang ups. Going out, having a drink and getting laid does wonders for the mind sometimes.

show your flag then

Here

nice thanks german bro

>How racist are you in relationships?
Very racist
>Would you date a girl that fucked a nigger once?
Most probably no, but would really depend on the case
Don't have any problems with skin color, it's the personality / intelligence / beauty / traits of the person what really matters. That said, most brown chicks are trash-tier so probably no.
I usually don't sleep with women unless I feel some kind of bond / want of sharing intimacy with that particular woman.
Since sharing a bond with a person from another race is harder, I would say the probability is much lower than with someone of my race. Still, it could happen I guess.

Except Jewesses. Not even once.

you'd be surprised at how much you can change your own personality.

t. not even fit but lost a bunch of weight then got a gf

Never.
Sure
>>Would you fuck a girl from another race?
Yes, all of them.