youtu.be/ur3GtTjFhzQ
>WH Video: POTUS Stmt @Tax Reform passage 12/21/17
youtu.be/mns0OdolHzg
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP Tax Bill Passage Celebration 12/20/17
youtu.be/6iDcEcTvA1c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/21/oh-dear-trail-of-russian-dossier-origination-now-directly-leads-to-the-obama-white-house/
twitter.com/RepSpeier/status/943900375928668160
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944222157218942978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

MAGA

NORTHERN WALL

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH BITCOIN???

AM I FUCKING RUINED????

MAGA

I love going to /biz/ during crashes

AWOO~

Awoo

We almost had a split. I was one button push away from making a thread

I want to thank the user for all his fresh Trish screenshots

Perhaps we should get him something for Christmas, /ptg/

Thanks for baking. Are you keeping OP or do we need a new one?

>mfw baked first bread ever
feels good man

MAGA!

Hello there fellow Americans and America aficionados! Is the tax bill actually getting signed today?

Does /biz/ do any real business or investing, or is it all coinshit memery?

you can keep baking, was just a emergency bread. time to clean my room

It reached 10k, then 12, then fell to 11, now it's offline.

hopefully it drops to something like 1$ a coin so i can buy in

Portugal, it's winter break in the US for pretty much everyone and a lot of companies offer 4 day weekends (friday-monday) so there's a lot more on than usual

Really activates my almonds...

OH FUU-

GUYS I JUST RECEIVED 1000$ BONUS FOR CHRISTMAS

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE SUCKING CORPORATE COCK AND APPLE OR FORD PAYING LESS TAXES FOR HEALTHCARE AND ROADS

Midterms elections are lost. Trump's agenda is gone. Rona McDaniel and Republicans are acknowledging this

Please keep TayTay posting to a minimum, though, kraut

We don't have a fucking clue, user

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/21/oh-dear-trail-of-russian-dossier-origination-now-directly-leads-to-the-obama-white-house/

>The wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS), Mary B. Jacoby, with years of Russia-angled reporting –including Donald Trump– visits the White House in April 2016, at the same time as the DNC and Clinton hire Fusion GPS to conduct the opposition research on Donald Trump, surrounding Russia?

>This timeline is entirely too obvious to be coincidental.

>Expand slightly and consider:

>April: Mary Jacoby, wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, visits the White House. The Clinton Campaign and DNC then hire Fusion GPS to conduct ‘Opposition Research’, with a Russian emphasis. Fusion GPS then hires Nellie Ohr who specializes in Russian-centric counterintelligence. Nellie Ohr then contacts MI6 agent Christopher Steele to write a Russian Dossier. A month later, May 2016: Nellie Ohr’s husband inside the DOJ, Bruce Ohr, is then working with FBI counterintelligence head Peter Strzok. By June 2016: Peter Strzok, Bruce Ohr and DOJ Attorney Lisa Page then apply for a FISA warrant.

>June 24th, 2017, Mary Jacoby appears on Facebook taking credit for the origination of the Russiagate narrative.

>This timeline is so transparent it’s deafening.

>If the counterintelligence FISA warrant was obtained through deception, misleading/manipulated information, or fraud; and that warrant is what led to the wiretapping and surveillance of candidate Donald Trump and General Flynn; and that warrant was authorized by FISA Court Judge Contreras –who was the judge in Flynn’s case, and is now recused– the entire tenuous FBI and DOJ operation begins to collapse and the outline of a “conspiracy” becomes clearly evident.

>The back-story to the FISA warrant is the cornerstone. The back-story contains both the FBI and the DOJ scheme. Expose it, remove it, and the entire ‘muh Russia’ conspiracy fraud collapses under the weight of sunlight.

>Wow I sure love being unsafe in my country

Kek

Since 2012, that wasn't too long ago.

I have ublock orgin, private badger and noscript, what else do I need to stop this website from breaking

>for years
>since 2012
Something to consider: Western European kids are growing up in a country where Islamic terror attacks literally are part and parcel of their lives. They don’t remember a time prior to Islamic terrorism

I love pink wojaks

Used to be some stock trading, trading platform, and metals threads and generals. Crypto has completely pushed them off the catalog this year.

Honestly, thanks faggots for convincing me to attempt to invest in crypto.

Like holy shit had I done this in the beginning of the year (invest 1k) I could have had 80k...

I just don't even see the potential downside, I lose 100% of my 1k, ok, but I can easily live without it. OR I gain far more than 1k.

Tell me why this is a bad idea?

Fine Deutsche Bröt

>since 2012
when did fugees start rushing into Europe

All you need is 4chanX you retard

GOD FUCKING DAJAFSIOPJasfopfdkp[ldsa

They don't even have coins, this board is just an excuse to post as much wojak as you can everytime there is a dip

Jan 3rd Victory Party

>A Romney telling us to be more cuckservative

>Please keep TayTay posting to a minimum, though, kraut
Why

Federal income tax money doesn't go to healthcare or (most) roads.

Yes, TrishAnon and HeatherBong are heroes!

it escalated in 2015, definitly the worst year, after libya got destroyed along with syria the floodgates were openend for all poor africans and arabs who wanted to flee to the promised land of welfare, libya and syria were blockades to keep the orc hordes out of our lands

/biz/ is celebrating "normies" selling

aka smart people taking $12,000 for a coin while they hold into oblivion

aka they are mocking people much smarter than them

Buy the dip.

All you need is uBlock Origin ya retard

Legend has it that its going down one dollar for every Nocoiner post they ever made.

Someone who knows about memecoins answer me a question
Exactly how easy is it to actually liquidate your assets? And I mean actual cash, or at least a legitimate bank deposit.

how it really is

>guys i just paid a ton in taxes and i dont get universal healthcare, i get healthcare through my employer

so yeah i like tax cuts (because i dont get shit from the gov)

Short answer: Yes!
Longer answer: As soon as Assange mouthed off that he had made a shitload on BTC because the MoneyJews wouldn't let him clear actual currency, it was clear BTC and all cryptos were going to BOMB. You really should have seen it coming, user.

I got that and im blocking shit, but the website wont stop breaking

Kek this is my favorite pink wojack

You know it is actually going to peak one day, right? Like I'm not saying at all they aren't fucking pure geniuses if they invested at the start of the year, but I'd move on to a new fresh crypto?

The entire board was created to keep coinshitters from ruining Sup Forums.

All you need is Clover you retard.

They passed a short-term spending bill yesterday that would allow Trump to sign it this year, so maybe.

The bill also includes an extra $4.7 billion to fund ship repair and missile defense programs at the Department of Defense.

uOrigin and 4chanX
Clover for mobile
There you brainlet

>Chirs "concern shill" Wallace

its a bad idea because you will never get in on time. Every time you listen to schmucks to not bother with it. When the value peaks, idiots like yourself get on board, only to lose money. You are never going to be successful at this if you follow like a sheep.
>had i done this
Will never happen with you. You will die at old age thinking of all your missed oppertunities. Its your destiny as a sheep.

Is she talking about money or guns?

twitter.com/RepSpeier/status/943900375928668160

cry about guys getting money
whore self to guys for their money
too stupid to see the connection

YAGA

Post a screen cap you cunt, many people don't want to give Twatter hits

The only reason I didn't do it is because I didn't have money to spare. Now I do, for the first time ever

Please no, don't need anyone knowing exactly where I live. Just going to keep asking Santa and Trump for gargoyle feet domming Brooke Baldwin under my tree.

The crashing makes me feel good about selling at $400 when it'd crashed down from $900 years ago

New

NEU!

I hate that fag, user... HATE!

It's all retarded crypto investors now unfortunately. Barely a fucking thread these days on stocks/bonds/any other legitimate investment.

What kind of retarded name is Major Garrett?

Proud to stand with @RepMaxineWaters and 170 other @HouseDemocrats who have demanded that @POTUS stop his ceaseless and dangerous subversion of the #MuellerInvestigation and our US Intelligence Community. The President must stop playing into the hands of puppet master #Putin

because you missed the whole trade?

maybe dont try to get a boat that has already sailed

Will a single one of you be able to defend this?

Did I say I'd invest in the crypto that has just peaked?

so what cryptocurrencies are you getting into? protip: you dont know unless some random person convinces you what you should do.

What exactly are they talking about? In what ways has Trump attacked the Mueller team recently? All I've ever seen is """reports""" saying he'll fire Mueller Soon (tm) and he always flatly denies this.

Doesn’t matter. The GOPe wants the investigation to continue, so it will continue. The Dems are inconsequential.

>(((percentage of GDP)))
Boy howdy that almost seems designed to punish Trump for a booming economy and reward Obama for years of stagnation.

>Obama cut taxes
>ever

did any other tax cuts kill their former presidents key legislation? Trump's did. Yuge, believe me. Thank the Randlet on the way out.

i was just copy pasting the tweet text for people who didnt wanna click threw
that said the demoshits are pretty fucking delusional right now

Yeah its a gamble. And I already said that losing 1k is fine.

Nailed it. Obama had 1 quarter of 0.1 gdp.

DEFEND THIS, whoa..., and dash posting as a sentence ending with a dash halfway through it should all be bannable offenses. Fuck off.

>trying to use Trump posting against Trump

30 mins!!

Beautiful!

>tax cuts measured as % of gdp
literally what the fuck is he talking about? Did Obama adjust the tax rates even once? What the shit is he smoking?

You aren't allowed to simultaneously say Trump is blowing up the deficit with $1T in cuts, AND claim that his tax cut isn't the largest ever.