youtube.com/watch?v=bY9H5iboHsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And /OUR OTP/ made it 100 times better

Incoming with alarming rate!!

>Nami doesn't deny the proposal
Habbening soon

Is Duval a failed germa clone?

Nah cuz we saw him being born in Chapter/Episode 0

I still can't belive Oda make proposal "joke".
And soon we will get personal eye to eye meeting, Sanji defending Nami from his brothers stuff and very huge potencial of Nami vs Pudding Nami in wedding dress wrecking wedding is just to perfect to be real.
Is this SaNami heaven? What a arc to be alive!

>mfw patiently waiting for Sanji-kun to give Luffy a proper apology

>cover page which has nothing to do with the forgettable chapter
>made it 10/10

really makes you think

Is that Boa or Robin?

How this arc will end
>Gomu Gomu no Leo Bazooka!
>"thanks for the serve, Mugiwara!"
>Shiro Shiro no mi: Guillotine Gorilla!

>Salome

What do you think?

But...
Ichiji, Niji, Sanji, Yonji, ?????, Reiju
WHERE THE FUCK IS FIVEJI?
I think that Duval is Fiveji

You are an absolute fucking retard dude

Rei is zero, and Reiju is the oldest sibling. There is no Goji.

Where is negativeoneji

Soooo you guys are self inserting to get the full thrill of being cucked by Zoro at the end??

>Ignores party
>classic trope of love interest laying bedside by the hero
>ignoring party, missing her drinking partner
>literally sexual tension all through out manga
>bonded over the first two to hold down Luffy
>Literal opposites (Coward Navigator x Lost Swordsman)
>Defends from Luffy's bs

Get cuck'd

We acquire new nakama in Water 7 today.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring your finest timber.

>Post-timeskip anime will never be good
>It will always be shitty quality with every little scene being stretched to last five minutes
It hurts

His name is Goji and he got a case of the copyrightitus and couldn't come join the wedding.

CANON
A
N
O
N

HOLY SHIT WAIT
So Sanji can set his legs on fire because he awakened to his Germaness?
Could it be that Diable Jambe finally makes sense?
If so, then what the fuck is Zoro's deal? I really can't wait for Wano now.
And for Nami's backstory.

What do you think of one pace?

XDDD DID YOU SEE ONE PIECE GENERAL? I POSTED ALL THE SANA IMAGES AGAIN OwO AREN'T I QUIRKY???

kill yourself

How nice will it be to have a (relatively) non-sexualized female on the crew?

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

There's no romance. They're all friends.
Once they reach raftel however, it's going to be a non-stop orgy.

>hancock
its robin

>Zoro getting jealous/self-concious over Luffy praising Sanji
I've got no horse in this race but I think you've confused them

So Hancock is just Robin with +1 meter to thigh length?

Areas of interest:

-Will Pekoms be pissed off? Guy was betrayed, and now Luffy and Pedro are teaming up with his betrayer. Also don't see him staying with Big Mom.

-Pudding, if she is working with Capone, does that mean all that tension will be awkwardly but deliciously aired out when she reunites with strawhats and has to work with them?

-Could Jinbei be a traitor? Mysterious finish with big mom, tied with the fact that he's conveniently leading Luffy and Capone to her. If so, probably for the sake of his Fishmen, why wouldn't Big Mom threaten them if he tries to leave?

-Did Zoro get on the wrong ship again and is actually lost as all heck in the forest??

-Is anyone curious on WTF Baron Tamago's deal was? With Emperor Chicken or w/e the heck that was be shown at the wedding?

-Will Nami show actually use of her new climatact? Besides just more of the same, but more efficient?

I'm implying that Nami agrees Zoro is worth more. Best way to deal with pairing fans is to cuck em with the person they hate the most. Even better with actual canon.

Why do Pekoms and Luffy like each other? I feel like I missed sth.

Also are the SH close to 3 of the 4 road poneglyphs already? The one on Zou, the one Brook stole and the one Jinbei brought to Big Mom?

>Will Pekoms be pissed off? Guy was betrayed, and now Luffy and Pedro are teaming up with his betrayer. Also don't see him staying with Big Mom.
He was saved by Jinbe and Aladin, he'd be dead twice if it were not for the Straw Hat's crew. Plus he's thankful for the SHs helping his home country.

Pekoms will be mad, but not that much.

Anime, but manga has it too. But they literally but the poor guy in her body to feel the real tension between them for himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=bY9H5iboHsE

>For pic related
Typical Cutie thinks edgelord is after her, actually defending her, edgelord comments on cutie being weak, cutie has to prove herself, they fuck each others brains out in the end.

Straw hats saved Zou, and healed him up. I'm not quite sure why Luffy is attached to him though. He's was really pissed at what Capone did to him. Maybe because Pedro? And he knows he's a good guy?

Luffy likes him because Pekoms helped them infiltrate Big Mom's territory and was being affable because his crew saved Zou.

C A N O N
A
N
O
N
U MAD?

So, Pekoms betrays Big Mom (get shot), betrays her even more, then refuses to betrays her he wants to snitch get shot again. And now, he should be angry because the strawhats are teaming up with Capone in order to do exactly what he helped the strawhats for in the first place. Who the fuk care about Pekoms again? He's probably a prisoner of Aladin by now.

Yea I can also see them not caring if he's upset or not. It's been a common theme that Luffy just overlooks most of his comments/seriousness. I still wonder what his position will be if he shows up to the wedding. Pedro has the beef with Baron Tomago, and Pekoms was his partner.

Ahh that's definitely right. Luffy also overlooked Franky beating up Usopp.

You got any more of these, except for Sanji x Violet?

I can't wait for Aokiji and Blackbeard backstories, should be some of the best. Oda is so great at backstories, I really enjoyed both Jaya and Donquixote.

Is that?
Mugiwara's semen receptacle?

POSTING CANON SHIT WE DON'T NEED NO FANMADE BULLSHIT!

Why? She is Doffys fuck buddy

Usopp got on his hands and knees, begging to come back! Begging! While performing dogeza!

lol to bad for doffy he's not hitting that anymore

Luffy is like that huge retard in middle school you can trick into doing whatever you want it you say the right thing.

First Law and now Bege. Who will be the next Worst Gen to Jew Luffy into doing their bidding?

>implying Luffy isn't going to the meeting just punch Bege in the face and tell him to stay out of his fight with Big Mom.

Kidd

Law, Kidd, and Luffy will be back together soon

> Killer: Hey Mugiwara don't you think you should break free Kid?
> yeah why not it's not like it's dangerous or anything

killer is an underworld broker, and theyre heading to wano next. time for a kidd teamup

pshhh... nothin personnel, kidd...

One Piece timeskip is so shit that people can only talk about shipping now.

One Piece used to still feel dangerous before the timeskip.

Now it completely lost that sense of dread because no way is Oda ever gonna kill off any of the main cast or make them quit being a pirate before Luffy becomes Pirate King.

This is despite the fact that historical sea voyages with famous explorers had plenty of things that went wrong and even the captain, himself, might get sick and pass away on the journey or his best mate dies.

Face it, One Piece has gotten boring now.

The Strawhats can encounter a Yonkou right in their own home territory and nobody will ever die or permanently lose an eye or limb.

Oda loves his money too much to do something to the Strawhats that would force One Piece merchandise producers to change things like say if Ussop loses an arm, then all new Ussop merchandise based on the timeskip must be changed to show Ussop with only one arm.

The timeskip was the worst idea ever. The fact Luffy needed to be babied by Rayleigh for a while instead of just going in without any help like the rest of the Supernova shows that Luffy won't ever surpass Gold Roger in alphaness and manliness

Also, despite two years of training, the Strawhats still had trouble with the Yeti Cool Brothers and needed to be bailed out by Law.

Fuck that, Appo also went Fuck It and rushed to the New World and Appo is doing pretty well.

I have to say Appo had more fucking balls than Luffy. Even attacked Kizaru despite knowing who Kizaru was.

Luffy already helped Blackbeard release all those dangerous prisoners from Impel Down and according to Sengoku, several countries were destroyed afterwards.

It's interesting how quick Luffy was to agree
If he doesn't care what someone does, unless they do it to his friends... hmmm... really gets the mojo jojo....

>(You)

>Capone and Luffy alliance
>Capone tells Luffy than the signal to start wrecking havoc will be the kiss with Sanji and Puding
>The time comes, Luffy and the rest of the crew star fucking things up
>Capone doesn't do shit
>He sets them up with BM
>BM and basically all of WC start fighting up the Mugiwaras
>While Capone just laughs while he and his crew get closer to BM
>The story gets cut to the Reverie

Bravo Oda!

>Tfw everything went according to Blackbeard's Sengoku

>SanjixNami chapter
Anyone tired of winning yet? I'm not!

This, fuck Luffy. He caused the most innocent lives to be destroyed among all Supernova, even more than Blackbeard.

Also, Luffy was not necessary at all to be there for Ace.

In fact, I think less Whitebeard pirates would have gotten hurt if Luffy wasn't there.

Luffy is the reason why Ace died.

we have no idea what the other supanova did to get their bounties other than maybe a few of them

like kidd has his bounty because he straight up killed whoever shit talked his dreams

ace was going to die if luffy hadn't showed up

there was no way the whitebeard pirates knew about ace's execution being advanced

>Oda loves his money too much to do something to the Strawhats that would force One Piece merchandise producers to change things like say if Ussop loses an arm, then all new Ussop merchandise based on the timeskip must be changed to show Ussop with only one arm.

Which is an awesome thing for them. New merchandise to sell... Everything else is just dumb especially the part about killing a member of the main cast. It was clear from the start no one would and he still killed Ace which is really ballsy.

>Oda loves his money too much

If Luffy just ignored everything, Magellan would have been able to keep Blackbeard out of Impel Down and getting what Blackbeard wants.

Then Blackbeard would not have been able to show up at Marineford because he would be too busy fighting it out with Magellan and Shiryuu would not have been able to help Blackbeard since there would be no reason to free Shiryuu from jail when Magellan has everything under control.

It wasn't any more dangerous before the timeskip.

Quite the opposite actually. Now we know Oda can kill people as we have seen with WB and Ace.

Not really, nowadays people in this thread think Magellan is a joke now and Luffy won't be able to be harmed by Magallen again.

Tsunadere Nami is cute!
Cute moment Incoming!

>nowadays people in this thread think Magellan is a joke
Said no one never, Magellan is a fucking monster

Yeah, any pretense of sacrifice or danger died with Pell and Wiper using the reject dial like three times when using it once is supposed to kill you

He's talking about haki vs poison i think. People were arguing about that not long ago. Well... Luffy is getting stronger but he's against stronger opponent aswell... Who would've known?

>Shipperfags will always be anywhere there are more than two characters
>Nobody in the maincast ever dies in a shonen
>Boring despite we being a little over half way done with so many unanswered questions
>Acting like you wouldn't want to continue making money off the thing you enjoy doing
>Apoo
Impressive

Just let Pedro die, Oda please. I hope there will be deaths, Big Mom dying should be great.

>waaah why won't Oda kill off the main. characters
gee whiz, I guess we'll never know

>Big Mom dying should be great.
Big mom dying would be retarded. Turning the Yonkous into a jokes. Monet and Vergo but nobody really cares

>Mugiwara I have 6 poneglyphs I'll give you only if you lick my dirty feet!

Monet and Vergo died*

But Monet never died?

They are from a dead era. It was clear already at Marineford. Let them die. You don't even know how she will die yet... It's not like she's fucking immortal.

I guess they are already a joke since Whitebeard died huh?

Blackbeard is from the Roger Era or are you going to deny his age?

Half of his crew were considered the Silver Medalists from the Roger Era as well.

That's retarded, Magellan oneshot the entirety of Blackbeard and his original crew. Even if his base abilities aren't up to the timeskip standards he still has one of the best DF abilities in the form of Hell's Judgement.

He's not from the Roger era and he's half the age of him... It's the same for WB, Big Mom and probably Kaido they are almost twice his age. And he has been established as member of the worst generation so no, he's not from a dead era.

When are people going to accept that Crocodile was once a woman and had Ivanka change her into a him?

>Ivankov*

Crocomom confirmed

Blackbeard 40, Bege 42, Urouge 47

Do people seriously think Jinbei is evil?

Akainu is completely right.
Pirates are evil and evil must be eradicated. I hope the glorious Fleet Commander melts every Yonkou to a puddle of molten lava.

Is this a Sup Forums reference?

No but I'm 99% sure Bege is planning on double crossing the Straw Hats.

Checked but I'm holding out for BM being beaten here. Straw Hats plus Capone's crew plus Vinsmokes plus Germa 66 could have the manpower to do it.

The trips are hard to reject though.