Saike Mata Shitemo

It's back!

Man this plan is brutal. I wonder how the others will save him. I think the only way to make that happen is by returning his memories.

This needs to be an anime. They need to witness how crazy Saike can be at his worst

Apparently we're the only 2 people watching this user.

Well just having the conviction to drown yourself over and over is pretty hardcore user.

When Johann dies. I will crack open a nice bottle of champagne and down the whole thing. Fuck this sharingan looking mother fucker.

But Yeah I'm interested in how we'll be jumpstarting MC's memories. Hopefully it revolves around more than just the power of friendship.

I'm not ready for the inevitable confrontation with Saike's friends

It could go many ways.
-Get the memory kid to do stuff
-Defeat all of them take their powers and chain Saike to a wall so he can't go drown himself
-Turn Johann's allies against him some way

I knew he was going there but i still got mad.

I still really want to know if it has to be drowning in that pond, or if any death would do the trick.

Too risky to find out. But I guess it'll happen eventually.

I sort of want them to fail at getting Saike back but eventually Johann will reveal his plan and Saike will decide on his own to go against Johann because he'll realize that Johann's a nut job.

>he'll realize johann is a nutjob
More than he is/was?

I don't remember Saike wanting to kill all normies.

He's the guy who killed himself hundreds of times though.

Just because Saike's fucking nuts doesn't mean he wont disagree with other nutjobs.

Yea that's not really that big of a deal when you can reset.

I mean he had to be pretty fucking nuts to try it out the 2nd time but after that it's nothing special.

>Yea that's not really that big of a deal when you can reset.
227 resets is like spending more than half a year working nonstop on one problem.

This page right here made me fall in love with this. Not many times the enemy looks terrified at the protagonist's insanity.

Na it's not as if he had to wait 24 hours. it would be half that at most.

Starting from 7:00 AM to what, multiplied by 227?

>Killed himself 227 times just to find the perfect route.
>Killed himself dozens of times for his friends hair

This man is literally insane and I love him. He's got a good heart if a bit misguided at times. If he were Rita Vritaski he'd only need a couple loops to solve a problem.

Yeah, first time was out of despair if I remember, but after the next dozen times it became routine.

Since he's not sleeping during any of this, I figured it would be fair to pick an estimate a bit less than 7.5 months. (If a normal person spent X days working on something, they're only spending a bit over half that time awake and actually working.)

Oh wait, isn't saike going to go mad if johann threatens mikan or something. Since she's a normal human. unless she develops an oracle in the middle of everything

I wonder if Saike's oracle can occur during any death and not just from the pond?

>If he were Rita Vritaski he'd only need a couple loops to solve a problem.
Well, she's probably been through more loops than Saike, so that's kind of unfair.

>unless she develops an oracle in the middle of everything
It'll be one of these.

I like how him saying that doing this for 2/3 of a year was quicker than he thought implies that he has been done atleast a few loops that were longer than this one.
No wonder his brain just fried itself, I mean who knows how old he is mentally at that point.

>Well, she's probably been through more loops than Saike, so that's kind of unfair.
At this point I would honestly say he contests her but I forget how many loops the novel says she was through.

>that pouting face
Best ending

If she does i hope it's one out of desire to protect saike once she finally finds out what he's done. I mean, saike got his from wanting to save her, so it's not a strech to say she might get a power out of a similar situation.

Does anybody have other actually good time loop recommendations?

There's All You Need is Kill, Saike, the really convoluted one with the crazy girl. I'm not counting ReZero.

this one is good if you haven't read it already.
The story is basically Shiro emiya with time loop powers.

I like this manga but I don't like the "you only have x amount of days to live" thing that is going on.

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

man, the last chapter was so long ago I forgot this existed

Bang Bang Bang Bang

I wonder if the usual group dropped it. Come to think of it I don't even know who did this chapter.

I'm taking a look at this one at the moment, and i have to ask. Can he only return if he dies from drowning? I mean, he fought the invisible dude, and Gemini man and the fire dude, and he probably returned a bunch of times there.

Would they simply just let him live? I mean, that's just weird as shit.

Also holy fuck, he's killing himself for fix his childhood friend's fucking hair. This guys is completely fucking insane.

>I wonder if the usual group dropped it.
I've been busy with other stuff and the recent raw chapters had such a massive drop in quality that I lost most of my motivation despite actually liking the brainwashing arc, so as far as I'm concerned if this guy wants to keep doing it then that's less work for me.
I actually was trying to find someone else to do it but no one wanted to fix the mistakes in the translations. The publicly available scripts need a lot of fixing, but like I said, not my problem now.

If you had his power, would you let yourself be killed to test it out?

Man, I was really shocked to see this was done by the same guy who did Law of Ueki. It's great, though, pretty impressive that they managed to make it this intense even though MC's power basically guaranteed that he would win every single confrontation. The current arc is super interesting, really wish it came out faster.

I'm saying it makes no sense for him to have survived the encounter is all. The author didn't even show how he managed to run back to the freaking pond.

I mean, one likes to use torture weapons, and the other uses blunt weapons/blades and the other was freaking fire. Would they just let him get out of that one? Especially after he freaking dodges their attacks.

>so as far as I'm concerned if this guy wants to keep doing it then that's less work for me.
Yeah, the chapter looked alright by me (though it's not like I read the raws), so I have no complaints as long as it gets done. This didn't pop up on MU or anything, though, so wondering if it was an Sup Forums stealth job or something. Either way I hope they keep it up.

>Man, I was really shocked to see this was done by the same guy who did Law of Ueki.
The trivial powers with excessively creative uses should have clued you in. Though he's included more "normal" powers than usual this time.

Probably all deaths.

Doesn't Jag wait for the Tank scans for this one?

Either way thank you for the translations.

These chapters are from volume 6, I already have volume raws for 7. The problem is I read new chapters as they come out in the magazine, and volumes 7 and 8 are one long arc that's just really generic and bad so I lost interest in the series. I was planning on finishing off volume 6 once I got some other stuff done, but I probably won't even need to do that now.

>volumes 7 and 8 are one long arc that's just really generic and bad

>"I'm gonna erase your power cause you're a demon dude, i said so, it must be true"

I just read this chapter, and now i want to see this retarded faggot get mind broken.

>These chapters are from volume 6
Huh. The only thing I can find is that Saike Mata Shitemo is listed as "low priority" on the Psylocke wordpress. Not sure if they will pick it back up but I don't know for Psylocke to drop anything without some announcement.

>I did something stupid when i was younger so now i'm regret it every single day of my life, and i'm a sad sack of shit, so your power to try and stop deaths and other terrible shit from happening is evil, because i don't want others to not face grief like myself, they should all feel like shit too

I kinda wanted him to just let wheel man die after he saves her, and left her completely broken. These people don't even have a good excuse to deem his power evil, and yet they're all mentally challenged people who project their own problems and project their own retardation on others.

Although, going out of his way over every little single freaking thing is indeed troublesome. Like when he killed himself over his friend's hair.

I didn't announce anything because I was planning on getting back to it eventually, now that someone else is doing it I probably won't.

So edgy, user. You're probably not really cut out for Fukichi's stuff.

Sorry, but it just really pisses me off when someone when a character acts high and mighty on their ideals, and then later on you figure out their current take on it is because they're all just projecting their own stupidity and they change their minds later.

While i do think the MC shouldn't just go and save every little thing, i don't see why they are deeming him evil, when i'm 100% fucking sure, if the boss who apparently has his sister sleeping, could have avoided her fate with a similar power, he'd have done so.

Well than, good to know.

>i don't see why they are deeming him evil
I'm going to slightly agree with eraser dude and say that Altering time is something that has a far greater potential for misuse and goes against the natural order. It's a very unwieldy power that can cause ripples across mutiple people's lives should the user choose so. And while he's wrong about Saike being a "demon" both characters acknowledge Saike's ego in this.

Although when he was going on about fate I thought it was weird that he was excluding Saike getting time powers as a component of fate itself. Like [blank] wasn't meant to die because Saike exists and can save them. It seems to me that if we are arguing that fate exists, than it was fate that that one specific kid got time shenanigans just as the guy with clairvoyance got the ability to remove powers as well.

I read up to the latest raws as well and I thought the twist with the healing power was pretty good.

This feels disgusting.

It's even more hilarious that the dude going on about being on the top of the food chain is the one preemptively acting like a jumpy fucker.

Also, do the rest know about how Saike will die if he abuses his power? The girl didn't seem to give a shit, and just wanted Johann to tell him to go drown himself on the pond, the kid can probably just lie to them, and tell them it's for the best i guess.

Also that kid's power has to go.

>Sorry, but it just really pisses me off when someone when a character acts high and mighty on their ideals, and then later on you figure out their current take on it is because they're all just projecting their own stupidity and they change their minds later.
Well it would have been shitty if this was some event that happened years ago, but her fight with her friend was like a year ago at most.

She probably wouldn't stopped being edgy eventually.

> i don't see why they are deeming him evil
I can't remember if they knew what is power was at this point, but almost everyone with powers that they've dealt with went around beating the shit out of normal people.

Saike has one of the strongest powers in the series, so them wanting to get rid of him before he turned bad would make sense.

Maybe if they erase mind control kun's power it'll cancel all the mind stuff he did and everybody will crucify Johann.