/mbmc/ NEW IDEA TO COUNTER SABOTAGE ATTEMPTS

Anons - what it we add this fine print to the bottom of all MBMC posters to denounce the sabotage attempts?
Everyone will see it and not only get the original message, but also a redpill about how underhanded the left is - and our posters will be clearly disassociated from the sabotage attempts:

>*Please note: if you see altered versions of this poster with website links, coloring added to the hand outline, or other major changes, these are NOT ASSOCIATED with #MyBordersMyChoice. These altered versions are sabotage attempts perpetrated by leftists including Antifa, a violent group which is under FBI investigation for domestic terrorism. Please be very careful when removing the altered posters as the saboteurs have threatened to hide RAZORBLADES behind them. If you find a poster with razorblades it is best to report it to the police. Thank you

pic related & feedback appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTfNhxt-WXw
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should have Canada on top getting fingered by the USA to show how a consensual relationship works as well.

kek
thanks for the bump
but seriously, is the fine print a good idea?

not only would it the original message across, but also expose how dirty, underhanded and criminal the left is when it comes to sabotaging, framing people and lying to the public

Bump
Good idea but is there any way to shorten the text?

i tried to keep it really short already, i could try to shorten it even more but its already pretty compact

Bump! A based leaf. How refreshing.

thanks lol but i need feedback
is the fine print a good idea? does it look okay? is it worth adding?

The fine print detracts from the message. It basically says

>> we are getting fucked with so hard that our organization is in shambles and you are likely to get cut just by reading this. WATCH OUT!!! BEHIND YOU!!!

That's not what it says but to the feeble normie mind it seems possibly dangerous.

Looks good to me. Maybe leave out the ANTIFA part for simplification reasons. Then again, that sounds like something ANTIFA would ask of you..... kek

Sounds like something a shill would say.

I like it. I don’t see a need for any changes.

Okay I made the text shorter:

>*PLEASE NOTE: altered versions of this poster (with website links, coloring added to the hand outline, etc) are NOT ASSOCIATED with #MyBordersMyChoice. These altered versions are sabotage attempts perpetrated by leftists including Antifa, a violent group which is under FBI investigation for domestic terrorism. The saboteurs have threatened to hide RAZORBLADES behind their altered posters; if you find a poster with razorblades, please report it to the police. Thank you

this operation could deliver multiple red pills in one
made the text shorter but without removing any info:

Makes no fucking sense. The average person is not that paranoid. And 90% of people won't bother to read the fine print anyway, it's more of a message for the media to report on - they will hear the message in a roundabout way.

Bump good job OP

updated version with the shorter text, looks better

bump

xNTP master race

i wouldn't worry about shill posters. of all the many many shill designs on #iotbw, none were ever posted or reported on.

>154166728
>People are trying to second phase meme this now

(You) withheld.

You are mostly correct. I saw many articles & news clips, and I only saw one news segment that mentioned "some of the posters had links to alt-right websites". But even one muddies the waters.

Does "better safe than sorry"? apply here?
OR even if the shills never put up posters, maybe the fine print will be a redpill all by itself? Showing how underhanded the left is?

I think this one is a little cleaner. Is maybe it's still a bit wordy.

this isn't the second phase of IOTBW, this is an entirely new operation

Is ok for me

ffs. Piss off phase 2 shill.

Kek

#MyBordersMyChoice is not phase 2 of anything, it's an entirely new operation, and it has a lot of momentum. Pic related.
Check out some of the recent generals:

i think they are talking about phase 2 of mbmc being the one with small print

note that > is not an MBMC general, it's just a thread where I met the original planner of IOTBW and discussed this new op with him

the others are all generals

Cut the fine print and then its perfect

oh I see, no it's not a phase 2 just an idea to counter the sabotage plans of leftypol / antifa / shareblue / jidf
I am the OPanon for MBMC, I photoshopped the original images and run the generals
Phase 1 hasn't even happened yet, it happens on Jan 21

pic related is a screencap from one of our spies, leftist shills are planning to put up sabotage posters (with brown hands)

and here they threatened to put razorblades behind their sabotage posters:

why cut it? leftists are planning to sabotage this op and media will report on their racist versions of the posters as if we put them up

we need some way to distance our posters from the sabotage versions - what do you propose?

My mom is now safe.

sounds like a good idea, let's try that for now. but there's no reason for the left not to alter even the text. not that anyone but the media would read it anyway (as said), but still, the media might get the wrong picture if the left alters the text.
why would leftists stab people reading the posters? the readers have nothing to do with it.
true, but this to the eyes of people who don't know about this operation is something much bigger, not just a simple phrase to trick the left into tearing down the posters. the text alone makes it something entirely different and bigger.

>but there's no reason for the left not to alter even the text
interesting.. what would they do to it? claim that their posters are the real ones, and ours are fake?
one thing is for sure: our posters will outnumber theirs a million to one
if they try to claim ours are fake, if their supposedly "real" posters are massively outnumbered, nobody will believe them

BUMP
I like it, smart move

I think the media will just refuse to report on the fine print because it will make the left look bad. But some normies will read it, and alternative media will read it. I think it could still expose the left.

bumping

1. Read SIEGE by James Mason
2. Relaise that your plan is shit.

>Read SIEGE by James Mason
not an argument
summarize the point in that book that is your argument for us here
>Relaise that your plan is shit.
not an argument, and not constructive criticism

if youre not here to help just fuck off

read THE BIBLE by JESUS
and realise that it's the MEEK who shall inherit the earth

Your plan to "wake up" normies AKA lemmings is useless because they're immune to the message. It's their nature to be so. Try reaching out to independant thinkers, not normies.
youtube.com/watch?v=uTfNhxt-WXw
Oh and btw SIEGE talks about a wide range of topics, I won't spoonfeed you on it so just read it. It's a revolutionary Fascist maunal.

Kek is our one true god.

bump

bump trying a printed poster test, will post pics soon

Just fucking report shitposters you dumb fucks.
This is a general, if people come in here to shitpost they get banned really easily but only if you report them you faggots

checked
user, this might sound strange, but I welcome shill attacks - because they help promote the operation by showing everyone how fucking terrified the shills are
the shills are my unwitting promotional team, they have done great work promoting MBMC and they're too fucking stupid to realize it

also pic related, when they chimp out IRL and try to scratch down posters, it just makes excellent promo material that inspires others to join

print test: 4 posters, with decreasing fine print darkness from left to right

I agree with these:
most people won't read the fine print - only a few key people will (media, especially non-leftist media). And then they will broadcast the message to the people who didn't read it when they write stories.

Therefore the print does not have to be very visible, because the only people who will read it are the few very determined to read it. So by keeping the fine print small and light-colored, it greatly minimizes the detraction from the image and big text, without compromising the purpose of the fine print.

feedback?

imo: all the fine print fucks with your message; it creates internal "noise" in the viewer. All good propaganda is clean and simple, iconic.

also, iirc you've got anons already printing stickers and posters. You should've done this BEFORE that. You're running the risk of posting legit posters that will be seen as non-legit... essentially delegitimizing yourself.

is it possible to create a twitter account that uses your hashtag to take care of your fine print message? Or create a standard, unchanging copypasta messge or official image infographic that handles the fine print messaging that can be tweeted back at negative twitter accounts (because twitter will be the way that word of this is sent to news agencies and how those news agencies will first distribute this news to the masses). If the MSM, schools, establishment, etc. gets it wrong, you can use this as secondary propaganda for your cause.

just my 2cents. have a bump.

here is a closeup on the fine print (of the poster 3rd from the left), I think this is the ideal font size & darkness

checked
thanks for feedback user, I agree that the fine print detracts, so I tried this:
what do you think?

>You're running the risk of posting legit posters that will be seen as non-legit
this is a possibility, but since the date is Jan 21 (still a long way away), and since the posters that have already gone up do not violate the fine print (they don't have colored hands or website links)... I think it should be okay
if I switch the main version to the fine print one now, this far ahead, I think the vast majority of printed posters will have the fine print (I'm thinking the 1~2 weeks before the big day will be when most people will print out posters)
even if some dont have the fine print, as long as they dont violate the fine print (don't have colored hands or website links), i think its fine

i dont have a twitter account, cant keep one, have been banned off twitter 5 times for seemingly no reason - would appreciate anons with twitter accounts keeping the shills on twitter at bay

>If the MSM, schools, establishment, etc. gets it wrong, you can use this as secondary propaganda for your cause.
what do you mean

The whole fucking point of shit like this or IOTBW is the simplicity. You want as few words as possible, as few pictures as possible, as few qualifiers and disclaimers as possible.

The simpler, the better. If libfags want to sabotage our shit, they'll find a way to try, no point in doing their work for them.

see
is the fine print acceptably small that it doesn't detract from the poster at a distance:

top fucking kek.
OP, make more versions of this poster, including one for the Netherlands, Canada, etc.

You're missing the point - the more you add anything to it, the more it detracts. It doesn't matter if your paragraph long disclaimer is in size 4 font - it still detracts from the simplicity and point of the message.

>IT'S OKAY
>TO BE
>WHITE
>*also incidentally if you see any posters with, like, razor blades and shit on them or using racially offensive language, that's, like, totally not us, just so you know, we're totally down with other races and stuff, we just also think that it's okay to be white, which, you know, doesn't mean that it's not also okay to be black or hispanic or native american or whatever, or shit, do they prefer indigenous persons now? i dunno. my point is we're just saying it's okay to not be any of those things, and it's also okay to be any of those things, and if you see a poster with razor blades on it or calling people niggers or anything, we didn't do that. and also i'm only using the word niggers in this context as an example, i'm not trying to be racist or anything, because i'm totally not racist

lucky for you user I'm many steps ahead

>where can I get printable PDFs for posters?
*if your country doesn't have a PDF yet, check the pastebin below

>where can I get memes & templates for tweeting / spreading online?
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>where can I get popular tweets to re-tweet?
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Is there any flags being printed, or any plans for flags being printed? I want 1 to be flown on my crappy chevy s10

elites are the only ones who want open borders. repubs for cheap labor; dems for cheap labor and votes; open borders hurts the majority people who vote for both. Open borders hurts any established community, be they poor blacks or middle class whites. You can use the fact that anyone who falsely reports the fliers as someone who wants to destroy an established community and tailer your attack to who the audience of person who is doing the incorrect reporting.

>the more you add anything to it, the more it detracts
I'm aware of this, but I'm also aware of planned sabotage attempts against this operation which may detract from the point MORE than this tiny, light gray disclaimer:
if we take the text off, what do you propose that we do to counter the sabotage attempts?

top kek
it would be pretty easy to take the image, scale it up & add the text yourself to fit the flag nicely (it's Arial font, bold)
if you do this please take a pic, it would be good for promotional purposes

THERE IS NO FACE TWO. I REPEAT. THERE IS NO FACE TWO.

Good one, yet you've forgot to add the text.
Give some text, so (Dutch) authorities will acknowledge altered versions of these types of posters might be posted by leftists. Which might mean that it could turn such groups like antifa into targets.
So for that line with the note, here should be a Dutch translation:
>* Let op: gewijzigde versies van deze poster (met website links, geschetste hand gekleurd, enz) zijn NIET GEÄSSOCIEERD met #MyBordersMyChoice. Deze gewijzigde varianten zijn een poging tot sabotage gepleegd door extreemlinkse groepen o.a. Antifa, een gewelddadige groep dat onderzocht wordt door de FBI voor binnenlandse terrorisme. De saboteurs hebben gedreigd om scheermesjes te verbergen met hun gewijzigde posters; als je een poster met scheermesjes vindt, doe aangifte bij de politie a.u.b.

>if we take the text off, what do you propose that we do to counter the sabotage attempts?
My advice is not to worry about it. Like I said, if libfags want to try to sabotage shit, no amount of disclaimers or qualifiers will prevent them from trying. No point in muddling the message trying to put up ineffective roadblocks.

There's a danger with projects like this to overthink and overplan and get overly invested in shit - that's not the Sup Forums way. Just go for it and if it doesn't work we'll move onto the next thing.

user this is not phase 2 of anything
this is part of the planning for MBMC before Jan 21 when posters go up
shills are planning sabotage attempts to ruin the operation: we have to do something to counter it

i am the MBMC OPanon, i photoshopped the original image & run the generals

how does this look to you for the sabotage disclaimer?

I remember with IOTBW there were sabotage attempts but they got drowned out by the overwhelming majority of non-sabotage posters

but part of me still wants to include the disclaimer, even as a way to let the public know how underhanded & criminally violent the left is

do you really think that tiny, grayed out text is going to seriously detract from the posters?

I agree with this poster. Keep it simple.

what if I add the disclaimer on the MBMC website:

also.. how do I know the people recommending that we take the disclaimer off aren't just shills who are scared of the disclaimer?

Hey Canuck I thought we were doing it’s okay to say merry Christmas on Christmas Eve or are we already starting the meme

Here's a better version of the MBMC poster for the Dutch version. This one will be protected from sabotage on juridical and legal way for sure

not sure but this is completely unrelated, #MyBordersMyChoice takes place on Jan 21

thanks user for your translation
still trying to decide if adding the disclaimer is good or not
it does detract from the image (slightly), but it also majorly protects us against sabotage, and exposes the left for what they are trying to do

Disclaimers Always work for campaigns. With such, it counters sabotage effectively and for sure, you have a right to talk to GenZI on discord. Just to chat

No, you fucking idiot.

1. It wouldn't make a difference.
2. You're complicating a simple message

OP you are a fucking retard, if the message needs a disclaimer it is a bad message. This doesn't need one.

same question for both of you:
if we take the text off, what do you propose that we do to counter the sabotage attempts?

My body my choice, it would completly subvert one of their most powerfull slogans and the girl alredy represents the country itself

he meant the disclaimer text
the hashtag absolutely cannot change, it's far too late for that
plus using one of their hashtags directly instead of spinning it would prevent our memes from showing up on twitter & other places because they'd get buried under the others

Nothing, just push the original meme harder. Take up more space and reduce the interference to irrelevance. You do not try to counter that sort of shitty countermemeing, it only gives it more power.

There is no need to. Leftist sabotage has always been a non-issue. They are completely ineffectual. All this does is point out that it can easily be made into a racist message, which makes people less likely to connect with the propaganda. Learn from "It's Okay to be White", simple is best.

here is the latest version, with very small light gray font
does the disclaimer really detract from the message that much?

this has to be an organic decision from Sup Forums, currently there are many people on both sides, the way to proceed is unclear

Putting fine print on your message only serves to delegitimize it. If someone sees this poster and there are no "leftist" versions around, all it does is point out that it could very easily be a racist message. It will only turn people away, it will not help reverse what little damage retarded leftists do with their shitty knock offs.

It literally only hurts your message to do this. Keep it as it was.

Make a Spanish disclaimer too for the Spanish one.
And for the German one a German disclaimer
For the Russian one a Russian disclaimer
etc.

you are both correct about their sabotage efforts from IOTBW being completely ineffective due to being drowned out be the real message

maybe im overthinking this / worrying too much

For the love of fuck, how autistic are you that you feel the need to 'counter' shitty antifa memes? All this does is undermine the message, the fine print being there at all makes the whole thing suspicious, weird, and pointless. Are you actually fucking retarded or are you trying to fuck this up?

>maybe im overthinking this
I would agree. Don't let leftists scare you into compromising your message. They have no power unless you give it to them.

user please see this:
these guys have a good point
I know because I ran most of the IOTBW generals on Sup Forums before halloween, i saw all of their sabotage plans online but none of them worked

So it is better to do without the disclaimers?

what about keeping the disclaimer off the posters, but broadcasting it online?
i.e. put it on the PDF website where people download the posters
spread it to alternative media for them to report on
tweet it out, esp. in response to tweets using the sabotage version

but keep the disclaimers off the actual posters
how does that sound?

This fine print thing is silliness. Seriously. Shills are not going to actually go outside to post up ever so slightly varied versions of the actual poster, you overestimate the determination of anarchist types.
Don't even bother with this small font stuff. Imagine how much less effective the IOTBW campaign would have been with this silly disclaimer at the bottom. This level of paranoia is exactly what the enemy wants, ignore them and push the original message. Do not let yourself be influenced by a possibility that won't even happen.
If some leftist somewhere wants to push some narrative, they are just going to create/find the version of the poster that they think is preferable to their message, post it up themselves, and take it down themselves, and there is no way to regulate the enemy. Ignore them and stick to the original idea.

Seriously, study effective propaganda and why it works. It is not a dissertation, it isn't a book, it isn't even an argument. It is a FEELING. Fine print of any kind is the opposite. This is why leftist memes filled with words and smug references to other things are so bad.

I believe so now, our posters are going to outnumber the sabotage versions a million to one, the disclaimer isn't worth the detraction from the message

they tried to sabotage IOTBW the same way and it didn't work

I feel you pay too much mind too the leftists. Their attempts to smear this message will be minuscule compared to the numbers we have here. They are a drop in the bucket and do not really need to be addressed very much, if at all, in my opinion. Challenge leftists when you see them posting fakes, but there doesn't need to be a code or materials distributed for it. This is good propaganda at it's core, it will stand on its own.

There is no point in having a canned disclaimer, it is enough to ignore their sabotage and overwhelm it with numbers and saturation. If someone is pointing out a sabotage version feel free to point out it isn't legitimate but dedicating a specific response only gives their efforts more influence, when they have practically none on their own.

okay, back to the original, how does this look?
and what about spreading awareness online that sabotage was attempted, but just keeping the disclaimers off the posters?

Again, spreading online awareness of sabotage only gives more power to the sabotage. You give them audience when they otherwise would not have it. Simply drown them out. This message is good and simple, it will stand on its own. All you need is volume.

okay that makes sense, and it's easier because it means i don't have to update anything or translate it into a bunch of languages lol

what do you think of pic related though? it seems a waste not to use it somehow, we have the left admitting criminal guilt, this is ammo against them - shouldn't it be used in some way? (possibly with no connection at all to MBMC but on its own)

You’re so triggered by the sabotage that you had to add a giant wordy disclaimer to the bottom? Hilarious watching this all catch fire and burn down.