ITT: Worst girls in their shows

>worst girl thread
>OP posts best girl

Every time.

Rain is oppressively bad. She has as much personality as a vegetable and spends all her screentime worrying about Domon or being an annoying bitch. Allenby's immaturity makes her much more charming.

>t.allenby

>allenbyfags still mad after all this time

Best *

Other than Allenby acting similar to Domon she had no reason to love him at all it was super forced and bad.

>implying characters need a reason to fall in love
Following your logic, Rain being in love with Domon was also forced and bad because the only reason she had to love him was that they were childhood friends.

More plausible at the very least. Allenby wasn't even good as a character in general.

Megumin

>More plausible

Rain was looking to jump ship the entire series. Hell, she even committed treason just to try and get that "Not-quite-Kyoji dick"

Obligatory.

That doesn't look like Akane. Hell, every girl is awful in their own way.

DELET

Why?

At this point she only exists to be Armin's love interest, seeing as how her contract with Eren dried up. Hopefully though, this will lead to some character development because at this point I honestly don't even recognize that she exists in most panels.

I think you mean GOAT

It's almost a paradox how the only time she gets anything approaching character development is when she's with Armin, but her blatantly being set up to be his lover simultaneously makes her an extremely flat character.

No lie, my roommates and I discuss how Domon fucked up at least once a month, and we've lived together for years. We are all legitimately mad.

Can't have one of these threads without pic related.

she got slightly better with age

Worse than Hitler.

Get fucked, m8. Chisato is top tier childhood friend.

I seem to recall liking her better than the french girl.

>Worst girl thread, but there isn't a single worst girl ITT

Haha, sounds like my longtime friends and I. We still argue over Gundam Wing and Tenchi and shit like that too.

She's no Allenby but Rain is still pretty good.

Factually correct.

Obligatory.

>not Sena
Factually wrong.

DELETE.

Of all the trollbait in this triggers me the most.

She'd be fine if the MC wasn't such a faggot and domesticated her.

>dat dump
So this is where THK is spending his Friday night.

Autists incoming.

Not a bait though. She is actually worst girl. The one who would take offense after her love interest almost got run over by car, who would treat him as her dead brother, who would try to fuck him just because he got attracted to another girl.

DELETE

>best route
>best girl
>awesome fembro
>10/10 childhood friend
>canon pairing
No you.

-10/10

Finally an actual worst girl.

>best route
Ah, so now you are baiting.

So a good person?
>As the only son of a self-employed upholsterer, August was expected to someday take over his father's business, but he secretly harboured dreams of becoming a conductor. With Adolf's encouragement, he devoted more and more of his time to this passion, completing all the musical training available to him in Linz. However, to achieve his goal, he would require higher education in music which was offered only in Vienna.

>It was Adolf Hitler who, at the age of eighteen, successfully persuaded Kubizek's father to let his son go to the metropolis to attend the conservatory. This, Kubizek wrote, changed the course of his life for good.

My opinion > your opinoin

Here's an obvious one.

Kill yourself. Lilith is the universally agreed worst girl.

I hate Emi's friend who was a bitch to Maou for no good reason.

>not Yui
0/10

Here he comes

99% worst girl chart

Houkis are wonderful.

Factually correct.

>Sayaka
>Takao
>Lalatina
>Worst girls

Get out.

Mandatory.

Future Past. Mermaid, and Zombie Houki are the 1% btw.

That should be "The Motoko Chart" named after the progenitor that birth this cancer.

Forgot to quote too.

Pic extremely related. Most cancerous of the season as well.

Holy fuck, that's some nostalgia.

I fucking loved Motoko, even had a phone strap of her on my T-Mobile sidekick. (I guess that would've made it 2002, fuck I'm old.)

I doubt I'd like her now, but I still have a weakness for those blunt bangs straight black hair samurai girl types.

why are Gabutards such retards with no taste

This is objectively true.

>the progenitor that birth this cancer.
Elaborate.

>Houkis are shit
>Motoko birthed Houkis

cancerous is meme speak for liked by people, right?

This. Also she canonically fucked a turkroach.

This so much. It doesn't help that she has obnoxous as fuck fanbase full of redditors and cross-boarders like Sup Forums.

Can't you anal-pained Allenbyfags think of a better reason to not like Rain other than "she won!"

Rain pretty much won before Allenby even showed up in the series. She didn't have a chance, the issue was how she was gonna take her loss.

The Oppai elemental isn't worst girl the Earth elemental was.

You son of a bitch.

And yet she still manages to be leaps and bounds better than the Umaru 2.0 the show's supposed to be about
Funny, right?

>Rain pretty much won before Allenby even showed up in the series.

Proofs?