Why is it so easy to identify a black voice...

why is it so easy to identify a black voice? when asians and poos are native english speakers it's impossible to distinguish between their voice and that of a white man's. then for some reason you have nigger voices that are super easy to identify as niggers. very very few nigger voices are able to pass as white voices.

so why are nigger voices are so distinct? is it from having to maneuver their massive lips? does it come from not letting any air escape their noses when they talk? what the hell is up with nigger voices Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kO-EwelnvxU
youtube.com/watch?v=jM7-jT0WXWE
vocaroo.com/i/s03842HNgelo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama is a black man buy hes got one of the whitest voices i have ever heard

He half white retard

They talk like niggers on purpose. Black comedians all can do a perfect white guy voice. They choose to sound like niggers. Key & Peele even did a bit on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kO-EwelnvxU

.sry to derail

yea is right. these guys are all half white. i have a feeling full blown niggers cant have white passing voices.

This is true in Britain also. The “Ebonics” aren’t quite as accentuated but you can easily tell them apart from whites. Pakis too.
T. Works in a call centre

Dunno your obsession with black people OP, might as well choke on their dicks.

Get over them better your lives retard.

Asian Americans and Indian Americans are probably minority and good standing enough that they are raised in White communities and studied in White schools.
Blacks are usually raised in Black communities that are sizable enough to be in its own school district, growing up and studying around other blacks.
If they did study, that is...

They probably have different shaped air passages... or something like that

Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Chris Rock can all do white guy voice

I have always noticed this as well. Something else interesting is the high frequency use of labial consonants in African languages. Has to be the lips user.

>T. Works in a call centre
yea the reason i bring this up is because i listen to a political morning call-in show every day and when the black dudes call in they almost always at some point say "i'm black" like it wasn't totally obvious from the beginning. im seriously waiting for a black guy to call in and surprise me when they announce that they're black.

Sanjey is making sense.

>Has to be the lips user.
if you try protruding your lips and speaking it does sort of sound like you get closer to a nigger's voice. when i do it it seems to naturally cut off any air escaping my nose when i talk too.

Lol you're right

Not really, they do a "white caricature" voice. Its not authentic...

White ears have more melanin receptors.

I am sure there are more reasons. But always noticed that about blacks and African languages. Lippy niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jM7-jT0WXWE

so their fat lips are nothing more than gains from labial usage? Over millenia it got encoded into their genetic heritage because those same gains also represented an evolutionary advantage over other African animals.

It doesn't sound exactly natural though

If I read that correctly, I would say their language is influenced by their monkey lips, not the other way around.

i think this is it too. also, i suspect that they dont let air out through their noses when they speak.

This is the correct answer. Each race has slightly different skulls, sinus cavities, mouths, vocal cords. I can spot asians pretty well because their voices have a slight nasal quality.

>I can spot asians pretty well because their voices have a slight nasal quality.
dude if you had a blind test and you had to pick out asians vs whites you probably wouldnt do as well as you think. especially asian women vs white women. meanwhile everyone would immediately be able to identify nigger voices.

>when asians and poos are native english speakers it's impossible to distinguish between their voice and that of a white man's
Not true, maybe it's because I'm a bong and exposed to it a lot, but Indians/Pakistanis have a particular quality to their voice that can often be picked out. I don't know if I can articulate it, I want to say it's a croakiness or a huskiness like the voice of someone who smokes a ton, but I don't think that's quite right.

There are always exceptions though. Like if you listen to Sanjeev Bhaskar on the radio, you would never fucking know. But I'm sure there are examples of that for blacks in America, there has to be.

>But I'm sure there are examples of that for blacks in America, there has to be.
we're making generalizations here you fucking bong. just because we can find one person that doesnt fit the generalization does not mean that the generalization is bogus. that's a standard leftist whataboutism.

Just goes to show you can take the nigger out of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of the Nigger

I didn't mean to come across as whataboutism, sorry for actually contributing to your thread you obnoxious fucking yank

>you make a point
>i provide counterpoint with mild bantz
>rather than providing a counterpoint with increased bantz you immediately tap out
honest question. are you a femanon or just underage?

>154175885
I don't know what you want me to say, my comment that there must be blacks who don't sound black wasn't an argument, it was just a comment. I already told you it wasn't an argument and now you're responding with "why aren't you defending your argument you fucking pussy?" are you retarded?

I hate to admit it but nigger men have deeper huskier voices. It's due to being cave dwellers more recently then whites

Fuck you white pussy ass bitch dont talk shit

vocaroo.com/i/s03842HNgelo

can you tell that im black?

This, Sup Forums makes so many threads about black people it really makes you think the posters here have some deep fetish for BBC

they sound kind of drunk, slurred, loud and obnoxious. Phonetics and enunciation are all jumbled and slurred together.

also yeah, the moment of inertia on those lips are probably pretty high. Takes more effort and their facial muscles probably get tired much easier having to swing the meatsacks hanging off their MOUFS back and forth *smacks lips*

Also, unlike the jewnose, which was engineered for maximum efficiency of stealing free air, niggernoses don't have much function as an actual air intake. They're just comically oversized, an atavistic throwback from the pavement to the jungle. WHen the Homo niggerus speaks, the sound waves just kinda vibrate in their nasal cavities and cause a cacophony making them get a retard dialect

>t. am doctor.

white people that are integrated with niggers will take on their vernacular and actions.
i was one of 3 white kids in a nigger elementary school. i didn't realize why people looked at me strangely when i went to a white majority middle school.
it did a lot of damage to the image people had of me.
once i identified the problem, i "converted" back to white.
as a grown man i can still understand ebonics when niggers are nigging.

black soyboys sound white. if you ever heard a black born and raised in a rich, liberal neighborhood youd know. they dress like hipsters too

>he thinks faggots are disgusting so he must be a closeted fag
>he thinks niggers are inferior so he must have a cuckold fetish
the liberal quest to see irony in absolutely everything. simply impute an ironic twist on the opponent's message to vanquish the opponent. you're following a stale script, my friend.

Obama's black voice raises an otave and repeats phrases like "Hol' up, ya'll."

Barry is an actor.

His Indonesian schools did not serve grits, collard greens, pinto beans, or Argo starch.

Barry is faker than shit.

talking about the actual sound of the nigger voice here. point is that you can ID a nigger's voice regardless of their educational background or upbringing.

Fuck you white boy

>Obama's black voice raises an otave and repeats phrases like "Hol' up, ya'll."
>Barry is an actor.
all nigger politicians are actors. every single time a nigger is giving a speech they do this faux yell into the microphone in the MLK style that is supposed to make you think that whatever they are saying is profound. niggers do this all the time, even when the audience is silent. obama did it pretty much every time he spoke to a decently sized crowd.

>white people that are integrated with niggers will take on their vernacular and actions.

can confirm. whites who hang around blacks will slowly pick up the tone and dialect.

it's upbringing

Nigger brains have different language processing than human. This accounts for the universal descent of human language to pidgin in niggers living amongst civilized people.

>can confirm. whites who hang around blacks will slowly pick up the tone and dialect.

The effect is more pronounced in women.

Introgression of araich DNA into their lineage. They aren't fully modern humans.

but how many times have you mistaken a white guy talking like a nigger for an actual nigger? probably never. even wiggers have a crispness to their voice that immediately gives them away as not being niggers.

>when asians and poos are native english speakers it's impossible to distinguish between their voice and that of a white man's

Can’t say I agree with that.

> when asians and poos are native english speakers it's impossible to distinguish between their voice and that of a white man's

You clearly haven't been around Asian and Indian americans

You're fucking retarded of you think he sounds white. Now consider the reverse. George thorogood. Thought that man was black for the longest time.

>The effect is more pronounced in women.
i agree with this, actually. white or asian women that try to sound black are extremely convincing. i think it goes in the reverse for nigger women that try to sound white too. nigger women can easily sound white if they learn to speak crisply. i feel like the nigger male voice is not as easily concealed though.

this is true

I've been around white girls raised "hood" in black households and it's almost impossible to tell the difference.

white guys? you can almost always tell

>You clearly haven't been around Asian and Indian americans
chemical engineer and in my job most people i meet for the first time is over teleconference. if the ethnic dudes had 'stan smith' as their names i wouldnt know the difference.

Underrated

definitely