Hook. Line. Sinker

Hook. Line. Sinker.
Donny two scoops got these fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PFXBJGvE28
youtube.com/watch?v=nPJWpOB1sWE
dailywire.com/news/24911/voter-fraud-investigation-launched-alabama-senate-amanda-prestigiacomo
politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/22/expressing-concern-top-florida-official-wants-more-info-about-broward-ballot-destruction-lawsuit-161018
politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/15/experts-browards-elections-chief-broke-law-in-destroying-ballots-150258
nbc4i.com/2017/02/27/ohio-secretary-of-state-investigation-found-non-citizens-registered-to-vote-cast-illegal-ballots/
nationalreview.com/corner/340174
cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/ohio-poll-worker-convicted-on-multiple-counts-of-obama-biased-voter-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP
TruePundit >>>>>> CNN/NBC/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NYT/WAPO/ETC

A dozen of so black precincts voting 100%+ being decertified should be about enough. Congratulate Senator Roy Moore.

Yeah when i saw all those precincts where Jones got thousands of more votes than Hillary got, it was obvious on election night. This will be overturned and Moore WILL be the Senator from Alabama

God I hope you’re right. I don’t care much for Moore but that was the most blatant election fraud I’ve ever seen. Plus I really want to see the outrage when Moore gets up on stage smiling at the cameras.

True if big

bump

I think the salt will be even more delicious than if he won in the first place. Then the left will eat shit AND complain about Moore while supporting a cheater

I hope they have good evidence. The only thing so far Ive seen was a comment by a volunteer who talked about coming from out of state and canvassing snd voting. Could be an admission, could be just a clumsy statement.

let's see if the travesty of his loss is reversed.

why is everything developing so slow though? are boomers just that retarded?

wouldn't seeing these > 100% turnout precincts on the election day be enough?
if nothing happened then, i doubt anything will happen now.

It was just a bad statement. He was just sayimg he was helping rally people to vote.

The fact theyre saying more niggers came put for Jones than obama in 2008 shows how full of shit they are.

They can’t find the idiot who told the news people came from all over the country. Weaponized autism can find him I reckon and if he’s from anywhere other than Alabama, big news.

I think sessions is on it he's just being very quiet and diligent. Remember, sessions made it a point to go after leakers, they have almost 30 leak investigations going on right now. If I was at the DOJ right now I would be keeping my trap shut

They wouldn't be looking at the election if it was just some idiot shooting his mouth off on tv. I bet it has to do with the voting machines.

The evidence is publicly open and available in the vote tallies/turnout numbers from numerous Birmingham and Montgomery city/suburban precincts

youtube.com/watch?v=-PFXBJGvE28

What did he mean by this?

>still caring about this election

Man Sup Forums, you really can't take an L. If things don't go your way it's always a conspiracy. Get a grip you austists

The Jewmedia is already claiming they found him and he supposedly lives in Alabama.

B-but muh Russia amirite? Be gone shill

Californians undermined our election. #impeachjerrybrown

I would be surprised if the info was already available but it WILL be and I doubt folks in Alabama are going to sit still for Philly style shenanigans.

TruePundit has been on a roll lately.

they should have a third party checking all elections desu

I could see a Battle of Athens sequel out of all this.

moore should show up at the capitol and prevent jones from fraudulently taking his seat

>lmao libs and their russia narrative so silly
>if we lose it's rigged tho

I noticed they held the blue ares until the end (like they usually do) so they could stuff the ballots with however much they needed. I hope they get busted.

>>if we lose it's rigged tho
100%+ turn out is just a bit suspicious don't you think? And they were allowed to destroy electronic voting data is also fishy.

That boyboi obviously went to college in AL. He probably has residency in his home state as well. Most likely votes in both places. I am sure he has a significant social media presence. Tick tock...

Moore is too busy diddling kids to care about that.

Its also important to note that the results of the election have NOT been certified. Jones has not been declared the official, certified winner.

He remains, as on the night of December 12, the "projected" winner

Anyone ever figure out who this guy actually is?

Shame he isn't in the UK then
They do a good job protecting diddlers in Bongistan

>kids
>14 year old prime waifu material circa beginning of time to 1945AD
Neck yourself

Sup Forums autists can find this guy. if they can find a flag, they can find this guy lmao

Bump

>actually supporting resucklicans

I smell nu/pol/

Nothing more embarrassing than sore losers.

Ah, wait. You voted for trump!

its about the principle. I've accepted Moore's defeat but the dems will keep cheating until they're caught. everybody knows they do it, but no republican has had the balls to call them out on it.

All I see are larping faggits and CIA.

Trump won you donkeyposting faggot

Shut up Ahkmed.

>see superior german argument

>m-muh AKHMED

Every time a thread on this comes up and Dems start saying it's over, I post this and they disappear. They have no answer to how we knew weeks in advance that there would be a voting fraud investigation.

black precincts should be worth 3/5 at most

Dems have literally forced an over year long "investigation" into a half baked conspiracy theory because they lost the presidential election.
This is nothing in comparison and cheating to undermine the democratic process as Dems frequently do needs to end

Found one of the spergs crying about Russia for over a year.

>>see superior german argument
You've been watching too much Shamwow guy faggot. The only thing superior in Germany is kebab stands. Enjoy raping the white women while you're there.

Germany is worth more (and whiter) than all repleblican voting states combined.

It annoys me that Sup Forums is not 100% supportive of this guy. He is exactly what is needed in America, we love Paul Nehlen but not Roy Moore? Having Moore in the Senate would be just as amazing as having Nehlen in the House.

So sauce or what

>a kiddy fiddling boomer is the representative Sup Forums needs

Maybe burger/pol/, not actual Sup Forums.

I honestly don’t believe doug won that election legitly, and I don’t even like Roy.

I'd wager my firstborn it is only Jewish shills, leftyfaggot/pol/, and atheists that don't support Moore, here. I have seen him have massive support on the board of peace

Yeah, it was just shilling. Especially the "pedo" stuff. No one believes that, it was just a convenient club to beat him with. Is anyone trying to file molestation charges against him now? Why not, if he's guilty? Even Democrats didn't believe that. They just hated him for wanting a young wife, because they want every girl to get a career and ride the cock carousel before marrying just in time to squeeze out a retarded kid at 39.

Well firstly he's not a boomer. He's more extreme than Trump, hates Muslims, will support extreme immigration reform, is basically a right-wing Christian extremist. Secondly, he's not a pedophile. Not even gonna argue about that one. Lastly, if an actual right winger can't get elected in Alabama, the reddest state in America, then our movement doesn't have much of a chance.

Reminder that Nehlen is more extreme than Moore and he lives in a district that is probably not as right wing as Alabama and is also up against Paul Ryan, an almost impossible task, not some Commie. We need to be more supportive of /ourguys/ and stop being retards. We have dropped the ball since the 2016 election.

>that complete and utter tinfoil hattery

Or maybe we should stop listening to people who mistakenly believe a cowboy hat is acceptable attire.

>Could be an admission, could be just a clumsy statement.
youtube.com/watch?v=nPJWpOB1sWE
nigga wat

quality leaf post

>Can't believe that Moore lost without a conspiracy
>It's either a shill or muh Russia believer
Look at the replies utomatically assuming you're a shill - really pathetic Sup Forums. Must be all those T_D refugees.

See

dailywire.com/news/24911/voter-fraud-investigation-launched-alabama-senate-amanda-prestigiacomo

politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/22/expressing-concern-top-florida-official-wants-more-info-about-broward-ballot-destruction-lawsuit-161018
politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/15/experts-browards-elections-chief-broke-law-in-destroying-ballots-150258
The election supervisor in Florida’s second-most populous county broke the law by destroying ballots cast in last year’s congressional primary involving Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, according to election-law experts across the political spectrum. The congresswoman's opponent has sued to get access to the ballots.

The case — one of three ongoing independent lawsuits plaguing Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes’ troubled office — stems from a June lawsuit filed in circuit court by Democrat Tim Canova. He had wanted to inspect the optical-scan ballots cast in his Aug. 30 primary race against Wasserman Schultz because he had concerns about the integrity of the elections office.

Under longstanding federal law, ballots cast in a congressional race aren’t supposed to be destroyed until 22 months after the election. And under state law, a public record sought in a court case is not supposed to be destroyed without a judge’s order.

Snipes’ office, however, destroyed the paper ballots in question in October — in the middle of Canova’s lawsuit — but says it’s lawful because the office made high-quality electronic copies. Canova’s legal team found out after the fact last month.

Don't make me believe again pol.

(((high quality copies)))

Can't. Goy. The Roy

>I broke the law but it's ok goyim
Wow more nothing. Are we ever going to drag these kikes into the streets and hang them?

I love voter fraud investigations. So far they've only ever turned up Republican voter fraud, especially in Florida. They keep looking for Dem fraud and they wind up catching more Republican fraudsters. Every time. It's hilarious.

There's just something about people with non-Southern accents participating in Southern politics that pisses me off, to say nothing of the fact that they're foreigners.

For the record I'm not Southern, but in my world the South is different and I want it to stay different. While these people represent social forces that are trying to turn the whole world into San Francisco.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE!!!!

Nice bait you have there. Too bad you have 0 citations.

I don't care who gets caught. I wouldn't be surprised if some Republicans are in on it

Tick-tock, niggerfaggot. See:

>republicans in on it
You mean (((republicans))). They are.

Except all those videos and recordings of dems admitting to different forms of voter fraud.

He looks like a Atlanta Georgia faggot.

>take an L
Stop pandering, whitey.

This is sort of the opposite of the fuckery in AL.

There, they made it legal to destroy the high quality digital scans, but have to keep the original ballots.

God forbid both states preserve both sets of ballots. Then things might actually be transparent.

nbc4i.com/2017/02/27/ohio-secretary-of-state-investigation-found-non-citizens-registered-to-vote-cast-illegal-ballots/
nationalreview.com/corner/340174
cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/ohio-poll-worker-convicted-on-multiple-counts-of-obama-biased-voter-fraud/

Wow that post didn't age well

>For the record I'm not Southern, but in my world the South is different and I want it to stay different. While these people represent social forces that are trying to turn the whole world into San Francisco.

Yep. It's sad that people are slowly losing the "foreigner" and "native" mindset when it comes to intranational travel.

Every time one of my libshit pals larps about moving to LA or NY I always remind them that it's a different world, and not just because of a lack of greenery.

>acceptable attire
Tits or GTFO

Well, if they are drinking stoopid amounts of beer, they are most of the way to being Germans already. Offer them brats with kraut and see what happens next.

There is no investigation in Alabama. Not even a hint.

You guys will call me a shill. I'm not. I went out and voted for Moore, and so did my girlfriend. The thing is the Democrat turn out was crazy huge. I think they had been pissed off the last few days because of a robocall that went out from an old Alabama civil rights icon that claimed Doug Johns was a KKKlansman, that he had collected more than 2.5 million in donations from known KKKlan organizations and KKKlansmen, that he had defended over 150 KKKlansmen in the courts, had helped kill cases against the KKKlan.

I was surprised when our house got hit by that robocaller, not once by 4 times a day in the last 3 days--- and election day. And I got worried--- I know how mad I got with the smears on Moore about him being a child fucker out dating 6 year olds, so I wondered just how mad the local blacks were going to get. That robocall happened in the morning, noon, afternoon, and evening.

Also, too many GOP ladies heard the sound bites about him being 30s and dating 18 - 20 and got mad--- cause that "wasn't fair" to the women 30 - 50 who wanted to hook up and marry. Fucking chicks man.

Do you want the UN checking? That's who the Democrats are demanding. Especially Jimmy Carter.

Didn't even read your copy pasta

Actually, he's busy fund raising to "get a recount" and "start a voter fraud investigation" and "take the wife to Hawaii for a vacation".

He's got about 12 other things he's raising funds for. And would like you to buy his wife's book when it comes out. And help him raise funds to get his horse stuffed when it dies. And help with his legal fees concerning the sexual harassment suits he might be facing.

I don't think he has time to chase any more 17 year old girls with their parents permission.

NNOOOOOOO
THEY KNOOOWWWW

>the UN investigated and found that the democrats did mostly nothing wrong and that Republicans are ebil

yassssssss

The femanons got their cunts hurt cause they hated Moore for dating 18 - 22 year old women when he wanted to get married, and not 30 - 50 year old women who were finally "ready" for marriage.

So they through their support behind a KKKlansman that has several incidents of domestic violence against the wifey. Women need to stop voting, they have ruined America.

You mean, Republican women that hated him for dating conservative women 18 - 22 when he wanted a wife, and not 30 - 50 year old women who were ready for marriage. They thought it was too unfair.

>Or maybe we should stop listening to people who mistakenly believe a cowboy hat is acceptable attire.
Here in Alabama, a cowboy hat is formal attire. He should have been wearing a baseball cap if he wanted to dress like "one of us". Uppity man, putting on airs.

Burn

He was a bad candidate. He is a known Montgomery Swamp gator.

Mo Brooks was who we should have gotten, but the fucking Senate GOP dumped in a few million to drown out Brooks, leaving us Strange versus Moore.

Toss in the female hate for Moore, and the fact that so many counties had school tax renewals on the same date as the Moore/Jones contest, and Moore was fucked. People don't understand how much women in Bama hated Moore--- either for "kiddy fucking" or for dating women who were 18 - 22 when he was looking for a wife, and not 30 - 50 year old women who were finally ready for marriage. "So unfair!"

Yes, them too. Past-their-prime women hating younger women and wishing it were illegal for men to pursue them crosses party lines. It does bother the single roasties who are more commonly Democrat than the more commonly married Republican women. But it did hurt with both.

Middle-aged women hating Moore for rejecting their tribe is one reason it was close at all.
But that doesn't have anything to do with whether there was voter fraud.
That needs to be exposed and jammed up the asses of the members of both parties who were behind it.
Regardless of whether that means Moore ends up winning.

It's original content. So you should.

I voted (R) on the party ticket, and I was mad at Shelby for not doing the same. Mr. "I cannot vote for Roy Moore. He once pissed on my foot in the men's room when I told him that there was no need for him to bring a gun to Montgomery." Bastard just had to check (R), like he always does when he goes and votes every other election. Shelby has bragged about it a few times.