I'm done with this dumb shit

I'm done with this dumb shit

But it's the greatest love story ever told

it's literal cancer. I can't stand it. not even worth it for the thicc loli if I have to deal with this shit.

Thanks for sharing!

Subscribed.

"You can't just have your characters say what they feel! That makes me angry!"

You're just too much of a pleb to understand the artistic achievement that is Dragon Maid.

I agree these parts are trash. Just get on with the lewd dragon shenanigans already.

it's about that entire shitty character arc. it's cancer. she is cancer.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

great blog post today, user

it should have only been thicc loli dragon + human female and the two bros.

WELL, a Kana side story is coming soon.

If you want a SoL with no substance just watch GabDro or Urara, hell even LWA has little to offer aside from the usual Trigger comedy. Stick to that.

I watch all those. Maid Dragon if not masterfully animated by Kyoani would be trash. Even so It is one of the weakest shows and is akin to a dose of fast food.

Amazing how KyoAni always manages to be on the top.

Maybe.... Just maybe.... Not all anime has to be some kind of masterpiece. Maybe... Just MAYBE... Sometimes people like to just sit back and enjoy something meaningless because it is just fun or funny or intriguing, without the need for that thing to be the best, or have the best characters, or even have the best art. So if you don't like it that's ok, plenty of other people do and will continue to enjoy it. Sorry it wasn't for you, but I hope you find what you are looking for.

What's wrong with this? Being selfish is normal.

Your blogging belongs here, probably.

fucking lame fucking piece of shit character

shit tier show

Forcing a dramatic sob scene every episode is not substance.

It feels awkward and contrived

I don't believe you.

>kyoanus crossboarders backpedalling this hard
almost poetic

What anime are you talking about?

Who are you quoting?

The anime

Which anime?

I agree that Maid Dragon's emotional scenes are all that.

I used to like at first because it gave the show more substance, then the scenes started happening every episode. Some of them are still good, like that one scene with Fafnir, but the Tohru ones started to feel samey and forced.

What happened? What did I miss?

there's this shitty pleb show that people are hyping only because it has a thicc loli. the show itself sucks ass. the loli thighs however..

Oh boy, I can't fucking wait for the shitposting when Tohru's father shows up. The drama is part of the manga, this is not just SoL, if you aren't enjoying just drop it and go watch something else, there's plenty of CGDCT this season.

Just because the drama is a part of it doesn't mean the drama is completely immune to being bad at times.

If every nigger posting thicc stopped watching this we'd be far better off.

>pleb
>hyping
>thicc
>sucks ass
>ellipsis

And here we have what is known as a crossboarder with irredeemable taste.

>If every nigger posting thicc stopped watching
then no one would be watching that garbage anymore.

Subpar show where the only redeemable things are the animation and fanservice.

I'm not saying it was good, I'm saying it wasn't forced because it's just adapting the manga.

What does that even mean?

Then it was forced in the manga too. Are you dense or something?

>i-it's not supposed to be good, guys

>Steam avatar
>ironic shitposting
He clearly meant that if you don't find yourself enjoying it then don't watch it. It's not "supposed" to be anything but an adaptation.

Not that its not supposed to be good, it just does not have to be some masterpiece, it can just be a good/enjoyable show. I have no idea why people who don't like thing just so butthurt when other people like those things. Honestly if you don't like it, then don't watch it.

>this got an anime
It's just silly chicken scratches about monstergirls, who greenlights this shit?

>dragon lived in a kill or be killed society before settling down in the regular world
>somehow any angst over her past is "forced"

Not for me, like I said before, if you're enjoying it drop it.

I think some of them are fine.

Like Fafnir talking to Tohru about differences between humans and dragons, especially the lifespan, how long Tohru wants this to go on for, I like that these questions are in fact addressed.

>implying I use steam
>implying I go to Sup Forums

I was laughing at the fags who defend this shit as it was the second coming of Christ, when it's obviously a flawed adaptation of a garbage manga.
If you are mature enough to accept that tastes are subjective then you are a nice guy and probably older than 90% of the other KyoAnus drones.

How is it forced?

Kobayashi and Tooru are gonna get married!

What do shota's parents think about thicc goddess taking bath with their son, forcing herself as a hug pillow for him at nights, showing off her naked body to him specifically for him to look at, going to beaches with him and asking to put lotion on and what do they think about her getting drunk and ******* her sister?

More like AUTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT lmao

Just like music I have a pretty diverse taste in anime and I try not to look down on people for their tastes (but I am human at the end of the day). Just as with music though I will listen to classical, or 60s jazz, or classic rock. Other days though I just throw on some prodigy and just enjoy the noise. Same kind of goes with anime, I like this show because its just mindless fun, I can just turn it on and smile, I like that.

Try giving more substance to your arguments; explain in detail why the adaptation is flawed and the manga is garbage,

the otaku market

crawling in my skin