Trump Signs Tax Reform Bill

Let the liberal butthurt begin...

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/trump-signs-tax-overhaul-budget-bill-before-heading-to-mar-lago.html
threadreaderapp.com/thread/943988810702041088.html
youtu.be/VPuE29XAKBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news??
everyone knows he was supposed to sign it on christmas eve

He's such a wonderful man
He said that he wanted to do it today and its done

I love this guy i will vote him lord trump till he dies

BUMP

>Anons can practice discernment by giving this thread replies and ignoring the many many shill threads

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

merry christmas jewwws

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/trump-signs-tax-overhaul-budget-bill-before-heading-to-mar-lago.html

no he plays golf on christmas, aint nobody got time fo dat

The EO had nothing to do with Trump or had any involvement other than he had to sign it being that they were sanctions.

The sanctions imposed were imposed under the Global Magnitsky Act, which was written and passed by the Obama admin.

TLDR: Sanctions in the EO came from State Dept, Trump had absolutely no input on the targets or language of the text

I've been out of the loop for about a month, pros and cons of the bill?

threadreaderapp.com/thread/943988810702041088.html
oh really try harder
most of the people on this magnitsky list are connected to clinton/deepstate

He just signed the largest individual tax cut in US history, giving much needed relief and lower taxes to all businesses (including sole proprietorships and small, home businesses) and over 90% of workers.

If you work and get a paycheck, it will be bigger starting in a few weeks because of what Trump passed this week and signed into law this morning.

TAX REFORM BILL ALSO:
Repeals Obamacare individual mandate
Caps state and local tax deductions at $10k
Lowers all bracket rates
Doubles standard deductions to $12k singles/$24k married
Doubles the child tax credit
Allows ANWAR to open for drilling (net gain minimum to economy 500 billion from this part of it alone)

Of course they are. Global Magnitsky act is a globalist piece of legislation affecting in-fighting globalists THAT TRUMP HAD ZERO NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH.

Not fake news. Basically Trump didn't want to wait for all the fanfare and just get it signed.

Like a fucking boss.

>pros
republicans will suffer more than democrats
>cons
national debt increased by trillions over coming years
greater economic divide - poor become poorer, rich become richer

STFU with your EU/Obama anti-American talking points
>national debt increased
Hur dur, Obama added 10 trillion in 8 years, regularly increasing debt limit more than this massive tax relief bill does. Why don't Dem niggers ever address this?
I can guarantee Trump will not have added an amount anywhere near 10 trillion to the debt after 8 years. If anything, the debt figure will be significantly lower than it was when he took office in January.

You can repeat the lie all you want it won't make it any more true.

>greater economic divide - poor become poorer, rich become richer
The last tax reform bill of this nature was in 1986. It led to the longest and largest sustained post-war economic boom in America's history. These cuts are bigger. Stop lying to people

Making sure you idiots who shit up the board in multiple threads with your lies are corrected across multiple threads. Carry on you fucking child

Did anyone catch that comment at the end of this broadcast youtu.be/VPuE29XAKBs

What did he mean by it?

trump attacks NWO by this reform, he attacks globalism and challenges existing internatioanal trade rules

Ill get to keep over 5k a year because of this.... trump could nuke 3/4 of the world and id still vote for him at this point. But that last 1/4 is where i draw the line.

I see the shills are out

VERY much so
Well timed bumps

do blumpf tards not realize that everyone has to pay for this debt, not just liberals?