Voted No?

Is there any record of people who voted no? Can we get them fired from their jobs and destroy their lives? Asking for a friend.

theaustralian.com.au/news/has-the-samesex-marriage-postal-vote-changed-christmas-for-lgbt-australians/news-story/16638b8f9264b17c58bd1aaa747d0dac?nk=ec080e160eb9039739827248434764d6-1513956856

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
archive.is/2dtlT
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
youtube.com/watch?v=bY3UKCZEtBM&pbjreload=10
discord
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258
liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017
archive.is/dmO9e
theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428
archive.is/kezfR
governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html
age-pride.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Who-says-I-do-the-changing-context-of-marriage-and-health-and-quality-of-life-for-LGBT-older-adults.pdf
youtu.be/HWjCStB6k4o
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/fare.12293/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
gizmodo.com/man-had-so-many-prostate-orgasms-he-couldnt-stop-accor-1821441931
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homosexuality is a disease because it results in the discontinuation of a species. A species survival into a second generation is 100% dependent on how NOT GAY it is. A vote for gay bullshit is a vote for extinction. You can't prove me wrong.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

If there were 100 pandas left in the world and all of them were fully homosexual we would consider this a crisis for the pandas because each death would be a countdown to extinction. Anyone who encouraged the pandas to express gay behavior would have blood on their hands. It's suicidal to encourage it in human civilizations.

And if 10 pandas are gay and 90 of them breed what's the issue?

faggots should all be gassed!

so you demonstrate that people who aren't gay or less than fully gay reproduce sometimes. You proved me right.

Well also that female relatives of gays have more kids than women with no gay relatives. These genes are advantageous for some females. In ants and bees, not all of them reproduce, but all of them serve a function.

The issue is that 10 pandas are defective and there is no benefit in encouraging any homosexual behavior in any pandas unless exinction was your objective.

just by asking
>Is there any record of people who voted no? Can we get them fired from their jobs and destroy their lives?
is why people hate faggots!

>These genes are advantageous for some females.

Only to the extent that said females DO NOT ACT GAY

Nothing corroborates the value and validity of an ideology more than implementing extreme social punishments for questioning it

Yeah because that's not evil at all

gay behaviour is a pox on the soul and an eyesore in public

What if one panda starts getting addicted to bamboo and his little baby pandas have to be taken away? Then the gay pandas can raise the addict's panda babies.

And? Why is heterozygous advantage not a thing?

>ants and bees
>communist insects

Oh but denying people the right to marry and start families just to bully them while you can do both is so fucking noble.

I hate seeing straight people kissing in public.

No it was anonymous

Gays have no claim to marriage. Marriage is two families combining genes to create offspring and holding a ceremony to officiate the merger and grant inheritance rights to the child.

poking some dude in the butt sometimes because it feels nice is a whole other category of activity and warrants no acceptance in a civilized society

>homosexuals
>starting families
Adopting someone else's kids to rape doesn't count.

The government knows the names, ages, and addresses of all registered voters and how they voted though, no?

this explains the spike in HIV, anogenital HPV, and anorectal cancers I'm seeing among men late teens to early 30's.

t. healthcare guy

What is surrogacy?

> there is a gay gene

FAGS BTFO!!

Now we can finally cure the gay gene.

Also,

> Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

When considered as a pair, does sister+straight brother have more kids in total than sister+gay brother. Imma guess that they do and you are obfuscating the truth.

Also, it is clear that the women are having more kids to compensate for the fact their gay male relatives are genetic dead ends.

FAGS BTFO AGAIN!!!!!!

>world population has risen by ~6 billion in the last 200 years

MUH EXTINCTION

Well that's not marriage is it? It's two sexual deviants adopting a child.

A man and a woman producing a child

>Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids
your point being?
>Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies
degenerate sloots being degenerate sloots, is this news?
>Straight males carry gay genes
>"Heterosexual Male Carriers Could Explain..."
stopped reading halfway through the title
this is not fact, it's a unconfirmed hypothesis

neck yourself you filthy faggot

Fags can't even start a family, you can only adopt someone else's kid.

There is literally no legitemate reason fags should marry

Genetic evidence of homosexuality:

archive.is/2dtlT

It is marriage. Marriage is a contract between two people to share assets.

So you advocate for the discontinuation of the human race. Just to be clear this is why you are a disease upon the planet.

Yeah, now that we know it is genetic, we can identify fags by blood tests. There is no where to hide.

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

We can't identify gay people by blood tests.

>denying people the right to marry and start families
you don't need a marriage license to fist yourself or other degenerates
neck yourself you filthy buttfucking faggot

How is this an argument against what i stated?

Fags still can't procreate, why do you need to be married? Why do you feel entitled to have something that isn't meant for you?

That's not what marriage is. People sharing things is one minor aspect of what defines marriage. You leave out the rest to fit it to whatever you like. It's like saying being a teacher is defined as using chalkboards.

Also how can you be this stupid?

Gays should be gassed like the rats they are. Gay marriage is nothing but a scam meant to normalize degeneracy (especially pedophilia).

If you think people should have their lives destroyed because of how they voted then you just proved homosexuality is a threat to a healthy society.

No but I need it if I want to get a variety of benefits afforded by society to married people.

We have a lower divorce rate than heterosexuals. We are capable of forming stable, long-term monogamous unions as well as raising kids from surrogacy, adoption, or prior heterosexual relationships.

Would smash his bp

He looks like he'd be into crossdressing

Not with that attitude.

>results in the discontinuation of a species
What about all the straight people, retard?

>Then the gay pandas can raise the addict's panda babies.
Wouldn't that just raise more gay pandas?

Well, once Barron Trump passes a law requiring mandatory homosexuality as our first (openly) gay President, he might have a point.

Not unless the babies are the biological kids of the gay pandas.

People fucked each other in the butt since forever. No one cares what they do in their private lives. A homo can even choose to reproduce with a female and fuck guys on the side if he likes like ancient greece. But when you choose to be 100% gay you are opting out of everything that marriage entails in order to pursue your own fetish. There is no reason to grant marriage to just some dude who fucks butts. It's no different as far as civilization is concerned if he was a chronic masturbator or fucked animals. It adds nothing to society and only degrades life for everyone else to legitimize or encourage it.

take your faggotry elsewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=bY3UKCZEtBM&pbjreload=10

what about straight people retard? articulate your point.

We have to be at a rare gay peak.

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

Marriage hasn't meant anything since Jew lawyers saw another way to suck shekels out of people's misery and widespread divorce became a thing. If two people want to be happy by going through some pointless little ceremony just for the sentimentality of the moment then let them, I would agree with you if things were still like the 50's and divorce was highly frowned upon.

>muh gay apocalypse
Fucking kill yourself. They have artificial womb threads on here every other day. Fags aren't going to kill off humanity just because they don't make babies when they fuck.

>gay genes
kek

>No but I need it if I want to get a variety of benefits afforded by society to married people.

Why do you think you deserve the benefits reserved for people playing a difficult game you refuse to even play? I suppose you want a nice maternity leave too even though you aren't pregnant?

This desu. If you only now started to care and want to do anything about the sanctity of marriage then youre part of the problem.

The benefits of gay marriage:

Same-sex marriage policies are associated with reduced adolescent suicide attempts:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258

liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017

archive.is/dmO9e

theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428

archive.is/kezfR

A majority (37) states had already legalized gay marriage when the Supreme Court decided to legalize it:

governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html

Gay marriage makes older LGBT adults happier:

age-pride.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Who-says-I-do-the-changing-context-of-marriage-and-health-and-quality-of-life-for-LGBT-older-adults.pdf

>/polgb/

you forgot the 't' you hater.

therefore vote for gay marriage? makes no sense. there is no reason to afford any attention whatsoever to someone based on the fact that he is maladapted to participate in productive sex practices.

>being gay

Directionless thread

Are you implying that faggots killing themselves is a bad thing? Teen suicide weeds out the weak, and nothing should be done to prevent faggots from killing themselves before they spread hiv. In fact, faggot suicide should be encouraged and celebrated.

yeh committed buttfuckers become happy when they fuck each others butts a lot. who cares?

Straight men and women have nothing in common with those who are same-sex attracted.

>vote for gay marriage
but we didn't vote on it in the US

Yes.

youtu.be/HWjCStB6k4o

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

>benefits of gay marriage
>homos still don't get married after it's passed
>almost like fags just like fucking everything
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
>rate of homo marriage went from 7.9 to 10.1% after passage
>1 in 10 fags is "married"
>majority of "married" faggots engage in extramarital sex
Kys

>We can't identify gay people by blood tests.
Sure we can, just screen the blood sample for HIV antibodies.

Gay people aren't a community or an identity group. It's just a wide range of people who have one or more maladapted sexual perversions. this is clear everytime they add another letter to LGBT. It's just an amorphous blob of misfit toys making decisions to indulge their dopey fetishes. necrophiliac will be on that list some day, pedophilia is on the horizon. This is the blob of cancer you are trying to feed. Don't be too surprised that those who value health and sanity want no part of it.

Gay men and lesbian women experience high quality relationships:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/fare.12293/full

Rosenfeld 2014:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract

(image from Rosenfeld)

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

>(((Rosenfeld)))
Are you even trying?

(((couplesstudy.com))) bitch please

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

We should do this for the scum who votes yes, but burn them alive instead of getting them fired

Not a rebuttal

How much can you sell a white faggot for in a lybian slave market?
For reference a good mining nigger is $200

you fucking retarded brainwashed inbred brit cunt, the populations of Europe has barely risen in 200 years, the fucking 3rd world shitholes of Africa, the middle east (asia for you britcucks) and china are the ones that has risen like crazy.

Europeans and white Americans NEED to have children, the jews and traitors in power in western Europe and the EU are already advocating that mass immigration must be upheld even if they aren't refugees in order to keep up with the declining birthrates in European countries.

retard either kill yourself or make babies

Whether you are a troll or not this attitude is real and I've encountered it in my life.

That's the exact reason that I will never support anyone who fights for others NOT to have the opportunity to speak their mind.

You are taking us back in the middle ages, but be wary if you dig someone else's grave you may fall inside.

not many people here think gays should be singled out and ostracized in real life. we just don't care and think you should stfu about it because how and why i get my dick sucked is not a matter for public debate or even scrutiny. Gay people had it way better before they were trained to irritate everyone about it for destructive political ends

Are these like the Kinsey studies which involved a piss poor methodology and flawed test subjects to help skew the result in favour of what the author of it wanted?

these animals are 100% committed to rejecting economic prosperity, rejecting self defense, rejecting life itself. Utterly demoralized.

We were arrested just for having sex in private as recently as 14 years ago in the United States and still are in many countries. If gays were accepted, so many of us would not still be in the closet.

No. They are far more recent and incorporate better statistical methods. Read them yourself if you are so interested.

anyone else here /accelerationist/?

i hope they keep importing nogs to melbourne, then when they have their next fag parade all the nogs bash em

Sure faggot, make more people angry at you who have no job to worry about losing. See what happens.

Look my faggot friend I'm not even particularly averse to same-sex relationship but you're not doing your case any credit by coming here and posting literal Jewish (((research))) and adopting the tone of your typical arrogant own-fart-sniffing liberal. Take some responsibility and admit that public celebration and pushing of homosexuality is bad for the sexual health and morality of a country, if rubbing dicks with another dude causes oxytocin to be released in your brain there's nothing particularly wrong with that but don't take that as license to bombard the public with penis in butthole propaganda and then recoil in theatrical offense when you're told to fuck off

I voted yes for this reason, then fled the country so god wouldn't turn me into a pillar of salt.

I'm joking, I voted yes because my bully sjw housemate was standing behind me, postal 'vote' :(

I don't support Muslim immigration but I also support gay rights. No side wants me.

A lot of the studies I've posted are not by Jews.

Summary:

archive.is/2dtlT

I don't think being gay is inherently harmful and I think giving us equal rights will improve our lot far more than giving Blacks equal rights improved theirs.

Why shit on us when you have Muslims and Blacks?

yes

what you do with your sex life is supposed to be in the closet. at no time in human history did people march up and down in the streets waving their dicks around at children telling them how amazing it is to slurp jiz out of aids assholes. Except now. Poor gays are so shunned by society they paint entire city blocks rainbow colors to celebrate your particular fetish annually. You are worse than jews because you don't even have a holocaust to point to for your never ending grievences. All you have is 'my dad was dissapointed in me because im a genetic dead end'. sorry, im sure even you can understand why he would feel that.

gizmodo.com/man-had-so-many-prostate-orgasms-he-couldnt-stop-accor-1821441931

The unnamed man was healthy, with a normal prostate and high sex drive. He purchased an Aneros helix, a fancy butt plug, to massage his tender prostate after an infection. Combined with his daily tadalafil prescription (that’s Cialis, an erectile dysfunction and urinary tract infection drug), the sex toy made the infection go away. But naturally, he also began having extreme orgasms of the “Super-O” category, says the paper. He felt them everywhere—his penis, his anus, his pelvis, and his perineum (the place between the anus and the scrotum).

He became addicted.

The man needed to wear a condom in order to catch any of the semen that came out when he finished, reports the researcher. And soon, he was able to rewire his brain so that laying flat and putting on the condom was enough to get him off, no butt plug required. That’s when the problems started, as the scientific paper details:

This subject found that whilst the orgasms were extremely enjoyable at the time, he could easily spend too much time experiencing them. Further, he had an old neck injury which flared up in association with some neck spasm at orgasm whilst lying prone. It has proved difficult to stop experiencing these orgasms and ‘unwire’ himself back to normal.

And I know a bunch of people that voted no, pic related.
If it was because of their religion or because of mental problems we don't know at this time, we may never learn their true voting motives.

He was speaking up for mistreated Muslims as an Afghani refugee.

>i hate people that are normal do normal things

Hooray. shout it from the rooftops and make sure the kids get in on this wholesome activity.

Quick question: Bug-chaser or Gift Giver?

people have the right to be disgusted at the gay concept

so the community here a favor, take it to