Temari is very cute!

Temari is very cute!

CUTE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will admit that TemarixShikamaru is the most enjoyable romance in the show. It's a breath of fresh air desu. Temari doesn't fit into most tropes.

I like the two of them but shes basically a tsundere at this point.

shy != tsundere

tsundere = constantly bashing the other guy to show her affection. She doesn't do that.

Alright I suppose in that definition yes.

But she does get really flustered when they point out how she's happy.

Temari is the best

also who the FUCK animated these birds holy shit

Temari approves.

The art/animation in this episode was noticeably worse than the other episodes

It's a reference to the Rock Lee spinoff series

They always get Temari right.

some one post the screencap of ino with the Raikage

Does any one have this scene in webm form?

I dropped Naruto years ago, but is Gaara x Tenten a thing now?

E V E R Y T H I N G

I'm not sure if she marries anyone actually, but it's hinted that she has a kid with Lee.

Nope no one loves either of them.

But somehow Lee has a "son"

pretty sure that family reproduces asexually

No

Gaara has a kid, but the wife is not known yet.

Tenten chooses her weapons over love

He adopted Shinki

why

Fuck off Narutards

Pretty sure Shino's still available

Kishi hates tenten

who?

who?

Oh come on he has over 1 million fans.
Apparently

I am one, good powers

Wasn't there a girl from Gaara Hiden (novel that apparently isn't going to be adapted) who's thought to be Shinki's mother?
She's not married to Gaara tho, but at the end of the novel she became his "right-hand woman".

you can't do this leave bugboy alone

Not even close as she's stated to be single around the time Lee is training his clone

>Becomes a Christmas cake
>Runs a weapon shop and dislikes the peace Naruto brought
Spin off where she leaves the continent to go to foreign lands as a mercenary when

I thought her earlier designs were cuter.

The hood and sunglasses look may be edgy, but I still think it's cool. I also imagine that the sunglasses are hiding that his eyes are full of bugs.

She'll be forever alone just like Tamura Yukari.
Art imitates life.

I've been rereading part 1 and I absolutely love how mellow Gaara got over the course of the series. He and Shikamaru are the best characters.

>implying anyone wants to date candyman

She simply stole the whole episode

Yeah!
Next chapter is cat lady waifu

I love Temari and Shikamaru, how many recent episodes feature them? Is it just this weeks?

Last week's episode was entirely temari and shikamaru

He literally got away with everything. Like what the actual fuck, he killed the 3rd Hokage.

the fuck did they do to her?

make her better

Shinki know how to use the iron sand technique. I tought it was some form of hereditary technique?

The best part of all these new episodes has to be Orochimaru just fucking around in the village with no one besides Yamato giving a shit

I wish we could see Jiraiya's reaction over the friend he gave up on turning a new leaf (sort of) and not being an enemy of Konoha anymore

Have we seen Tsunade's reaction? You'd think she'd be less than enthused that her former teammate who betrayed and tried to kill her is just walking around the village.

>The cat girl from that one panel who ended up somehow with Kiba next episode.

Oh wow.

Or Anko's considering how obsessed she was over getting revenge on Orochimaru

I'm just going to believe that Orochimaru gave a yeah sorry offscreen, and everything's cool now with them

She looks stupid, to be honest.

CUTE!

What the hell happened? Her hair is a mess.

Actual qt

Fuck off, Narutard

yes

She is Tsundere done right, that's kinda rare

Temari is a pure
While that cump dump Ino chokes BBC of the Cloud Nigger Pimp

So does Gaara do the Sand Samba in the wedding?

AYAYAYAAAAAAAAAIIII!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Pretty sure nobody would want bugs to go inside their vagina.

And the 4th Kazekage, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro's own father.

>One million
He might be overselling himself a little.

There's also Anko's team mate who was also Orochimaru's student and presumably also felt betrayed. And then Orochimaru fucked him over again by planting Kabuto and 2 other traitors on his team.
I forget his name.

Tenten a fucking cute. How come she's a cake

>Ino
>Whore
Only Tenten has less Doujins. Fucking Hanabi and Sarada have more than both of them.

Does anyone else find it weird that official state visits consist of the Head of State (or whatever the Hokage is supposed to be) being accompanied by just 2 bodyguards? And they go there walking? You'd think there'd be a whole bunch of Sand Village diplomats and advisors there too.

This was a missed opportunity to have Choji and Karui be shown flirting.

Because she's firmly weaponsexual

>On that day, Kurotsuchi, Darui and Chojuro made a deal to overthrow out their Kages and take the position for themselves. Those old farts needed to step aside.

This'll be soon, I hope. Would enjoy of the anime took the liberty of better fleshing out some of the romances so we can understand them better.

Certainly Kiba/Catgirl and Chouji/Karui would benefit from this. Sai/Ino too, maybe, but Shikagaiden kinda did that.

Tsunade's reaction when she was being saved by Orochimaru at the end of the war was basically "What would Jriraya think"

I'd REALLY like to know where they got started.

her husbando died for the greater good

According to Kishi, their connection was based on them both being self-conscious about their bodies...Chouji about his weight, and Karui about her breasts (as she was flat compared to C).

However many fans still wanted more as, in the manga, THEY NEVER MET until time skip "oh look ChouChou".

Someone cut her out

10/10 is so underrated, 10/10 episode when?

They don't really appear much together in the manga though. 90% about them is filler...

Oh my.

>is a massive qt patootie during her late teens
>suddenly looks like a hag come Boruto
It's a shame how Shikamaru and Shikadai ruined her looks so badly

If they can forgive Sasuke, then they can forgive him as well. And let's not forget, Naruto wanted to let Pain go, and he killed nearly everyone.

Why is Temari flat now? Did she kamaitachi her tits and ass or something?

I wish the manga would try to put together Shizune and Kakashi. Shizune doesn't deserve to be so lonely and Kakashi is a good candidate to her.

It's her cloths. She doesn't really wear revealing clothing and they're normally baggy or has some extra thing near her chest.

He adopted all the sand kids.

Never forget

Checked

why is she so moe now
i don't remember her being this moe before

Remember me?

She looks different for sure. They tried too hard to make her more feminine by giving her lipstick, which always looks weird on anime characters especially if they don't usually wear it.

The Temari we're used to was more of the tomboy type.

Now I want Gaara and Ten Ten to be an item

>defect village and join Ninja Al-Qaeda
>kill village's Ninja President
>kill another village's Ninja President
>almost destroy village
>kidnap and murder hundreds of innocent people, including children, in unethical evil science experiments
>rediscover a forbidden technique, his second-in-command uses it to revive Ninja Hitler and others to fight in the Fourth Ninja World War

How did he get away with everything?

>Sakura being alone

Tayuya was too good for this world. Though, she made the mistake of attacking the ShikaTema ship that was seaworthy from their first on-screen time together.

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG