I actually like French Jews. Many of them are leftist...

I actually like French Jews. Many of them are leftist, but most of them are center right (on the French political spectrum) and are against mass immigration because they are the first victims of the Muslims. In France they are VERY Zionist, many of them even find the Likud not enough conservative and are openly pro land grabbing. They hate Soros (because he's anti-Zionist) & the globalists in general. They don't vote Le Pen because of the history of the party (father was pretty antisemitic) but vote conservative (republican party) or center (Macron).

>anecdotal slide thread
Sage.

Unsage faggot

All the French jews on my base are fucking cunts

No jews are ok under any circumstance

Tell me about the various flavors of European Jew Israeli.

What are Dutch Jews like?

I know 3 Dutch jews. One is insecure but a cool guy. One is a loser girl but also nice. One is a party dude and also nice. All are a little pretentious but good people.

I have nothing but love for Eastern Europe jews. Some are meh but a lot are great guys.

Mec t con ou quoi , les feujs tuent la France

>One is a loser girl but also nice.

Is she hot?

She's not ugly. She's not beautiful
She looks pretty nerdy in a cute sort of way. Also insecure. Went on a hike with her and she was very awkward but on base she waves and all.

This, French jews in Israel are cunts

Born in the Netherlands or in Israel?

Born in Israel left when she was 2 or 3 (like I did), returned for the military (like I did).

What is your opinion on American Jews?

Hello shlomo, Jews are not our ally.

Is she looking for a husband?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Then why dont the Zionist Jews go back to Zion?

Cette putain blague la sous race juives est responsable de l'arrivé massive de nègres et de bougnoules

Fucking saged

Why can’t Zionist Jews just fuck off back to Israel?

There are obnoxious ones and none obnoxious ones. It's really a mix. America is a huge country after all. I will say this though: L.A jews that I know are cocky as fuck, but not bad people.
Her bf broke up with her recently and she's completely fucked up by it.

Giscard est responsable de l'immigration massive.

But who advised Giscard?

André Postel-Vinay

IMO German Jews who emigrated earlier are Ok because they assimilated for the most part.

Russian Jews are the worst because a lot of them were literally criminals.

This is an outsider perspective though.

Why did they think it was such a good idea to open the borders?

>L.A jews that I know are cocky as fuck, but not bad people.

I lived in California for a few years and you're mostly right. Valley girls are cancer.

Well I guess this is it, I am now a Tsahal internet Soldier
Based favourite ally

French jews supported the revolution