Christianity or Paganism

Christianity or Paganism

Which is the correct path?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever you are the most comfortable with/leaning most towards

You do you, user. Don't ever let someone tell you what to believe in.

Except for Judaism, fuck those kikes.

mormonism

(((Christianity))) vs LARPaganism
both just a bunch of nonsense

atheism is the correct path
religion is a crutch for weak people
inb4: picture of neckbeard wearing silly hat

Epicureanism

> Atheism is good
> All Atheistic countries are progressive shitholes ridden with abortion, multiculturalism, and other kinds of degeneracy
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

When did Christianity become so weak?

>Christianity or Paganism

how about you stop fighting over unprovable metaphysics and lets just win the damn war, alright?

Paganism is not centralized in any way and the cultures have long been dead.
It cannot be taken seriously as a religion, and reenactments/pagan celebrations are equivalent to LARPing.

Christianity is pure paganism.

oh no it's the "we need religion because of muh moral values" episode
there's such thing as law
just make abortions, multiculturalism and "other kinds of degeneracy" illegal
done
no need to spend your time praising imaginary prophet at church

You are oooking at religion the wrong way. Religion shouldn’t be some pragmatic “oh this has better benefits so I will choose it”. If you want benefits Islam if probably the way to go. If you want truth it is Christianity.

Atheism is the correct path. Not for the general population, but for the thinking man.

The problem is, when religion because either totally or partially irrelevant, the gap is filled with ideology.
The problem with this is that with the death of Hitler, came the death of Eugenics, ethnocentrism, and general right-wing politics. This is more complicated than a correlation with atheism. It's a cultural issue which funnels the non-religious towards left-wing ideologies to fill the gap of something lost.

Religion, perhaps nowadays, is one of our only fabrics of traditionalism remaining, but even that, with the Catholic church and the reevaluation of Christian dogma is veering left.

Paganism is Satan.

Watch playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD

when religion becomes totally or partially irrelevant*

I agree with atheism but cucking to the state instead of having morals is incredibly gay and I think you should probably kill yourself for liking men's bums

Paganism is many religions, oldest known to mankind. Christianity is a sub religion based on Judaism.

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

Clearly we should all be snowniggers, worship trees, and suck cock all day, user. Don't forget to white knight for white women.

Judaism did not exist until after Christianity, you immense kike.

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Catharism

Nice, got me hard but same I'm not gay either

>Judaism did not exist until after Christianity
Are you fucking retarded or just pretending?

KEK

Absurdism.

Judaism is from the Talmud.

Do you even study history? Have you even read the Bible?

John 8:44
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Wow, you’re an idiot. No wonder athiests get so much shit, they’re just people who worship the state instead of god.

true my well educated american friend
there must be reason why it's called JUDAism... that's because of JUDAs of course :)) feels good to be smart

Atheism.

Who else here had a solstice fire last night? My feet got a little cold but the rest of my body was warm. The mead probably helped with that. I'll be having another even bigger one tonight.

Happy Yule everyone.

>Julian the Apostate died too early.
>Paganism might still be a thing if he stayed alive.
Wonder what it would be like if he lived a long life governing the empire.

>broke the law
>ended up in prison
>sinned
>well I will probably end up in Hell... unless I meet my local priest and confess heh

Judaism is from the Torah, dipshit.

The Torah is universally adhered to in the Jewish faith since it is the Jewish Bible.
The Talmud is essentially just flavor text that may or may not be followed as it is not considered the absolute word of the God except by Orthodox Jews.

Israelites were not jews, you idiot. "Judaism" comes from Judah. Judaism was invented after Christ was resurrected, via the Talmud. At least study something before you try to act smart.

The Old Testament and Talmud have nothing in common. Jews are matrilineal. Israelites were patriarchal.

And before some idiot accuses me of it, no Israelites were not white.

No, idiot. Judaism is from the Talmud. The worship of God the Father, from Abraham to Christ was not called "Judaism".

Pro white atheism is the way to go

>belief should be organized by a committee
>It isn't relevant
>no benefits to joining it

You, my friend, are a heretic.

I think that might have been gay, user. I’m no expert though.

atheism is a cultural cancer and detriment to social cohesion

Again, you are wrong. Jews have existed long before the rabbinic texts of the Talmud.

The Torah has and always will be the pillar of Judaism as the Bible is the pillar of Christianity.
You really understand nothing.

The real redpill is to understand that dead religions are dead and cannot be revived.

Europe needs a new religion so that it may reinstate the vigour of belief into itself once more.

We must create our own new Pan-European Tribal Ethnoreligion to unite the European people under a common cause and stem the tide of Islam and destroy the parasite of Jewry.

test

Neither. Make your own path. A man doesn't need religion.

>You really understand nothing
This means so much coming from a fedora that has not once studied of what he preaches, and likely voted for Clinton.

Yes, but Modern Judaism is based on Rabbinic Talmudism which developed as a response to Rome.

Judaism is the christian term for jews, from 'judas' since it's implied they betrayed Jesus. That has nothing to do with whether it existed before Christianity, it's just a term.

"no"

How I know you're an ultra autismo: your main talking points come from reposted images.
I won't even bother opening them; you can present your argument via text.

>you are le fedora, my argument is correct because I insulted you!
>likely voted for Clinton.
Nice fallacies, autismo.
No, I didn't vote for Clinton. Yes, I did vote for Trump. However, Trump is also a dipshit.

>has not once studied of what he preaches
But I have, user. Much more than you have, I guarantee it.

'yes'

>I won't even bother opening them
>trump is a dipshit
I think we're done here.

do you realise that Jews did not accept Christ because he didn't fit Judaic description of messiah?

The Talmud is largely a rabbinic interpretation of the Torah. It is not universally adhered except by the Orthodox because Jews tend to interpret their scriptures differently, similar to Christians.

Which one doesn't have jews?

>I think we're done here
Would you like to present an argument on Trump's efficiency and perfection?
As far as I'm concerned, he's as much a mindless tool as the last handful of presidents.

>Triggered that I won't open your 50+ images of "red-pill" folder content for low-IQ losers without the ability to rationalize without parroting stale content
Too bad.

Which ever religion is the most anti-Judaic at any given time.

you know what? how about neither?

how about if we got a chance to fix all this WE DONT FUCK IT UP WITH 1000 YEAR OLD ARGUMNTS YOU FUCKIGN BRAINLET FAGGOTS

I honestly cant stand this place, youre all a civil war waiting to happen. THE WHITE RACE WILL NEVER SUCCED AGAIN CAUSE WE ARGUE ABOUT WHICH MAGICAL MAN IS REAL

seriously you faggots have the nerve to make fun of niggers, but they argue about which magical fairy we should worship? all the while doing so on a fuckign computer sending electrical signals across the planet, FUCK YOUR FAIRYTALES

Christianity.

Any asshole who says otherwise is just trying to sow division

"Jews" worship the Talmud, which is a legalistic book meant to get them out of the Torah, not the Torah itself.

Go look up some of these wonderful passages in the Talmud and you'll see what "Jews", aka Khazar converts, really think of you.

I knew it.

I live on the Dutch countryside (east part next to germany)

It really is the most comfy olace to live in all of Europe.

Religiously Christian (we call it the dutch bible belt)

Strong family values

Good work ethics

Hardy, non-whiny people

Basically all the pros of living in slavic countries but combined with higher standard of living.

how is this even wrong, Sup Forums would fucking cream itself to have an ethnonationalistic book like the talmud.

Because we don't have such a book. Because we're not evil enough to create such a religion. Because white people are inherently good and seek to do good. Because we're genetically programmed to try and mediate and coordinate with others as a survival strategy brought about by evolving in harsh arctic climes. And generally because it's morally and ethically wrong.

Having an ethnostate isn't the same thing as a codified religion which states "Kill and rape and steal from all non-whites, God commands it."

Thats not how confession works

The path that created modern Europe and therefore western civilization.

You're supposed to be sincere.

>needs a new religion so that it may reinstate the vigour of belief into itself once more.
>We must create our own new Pan-European Tribal Ethnoreligion to unite the European people under a common cause and stem the ti
That would be so great...one man can dream

faggot

Because it's not our book so obviously we shouldn't like it. Also, it's the Talmud, which dehumanises everyone who is not a Jew. Thinks of them like cattle. That is where there's a difference between Ethnonationalism in the sense that you have a strong and positive in group preference and confidence in your own people compared with the Talmud, which dehumanises all who are not in said group.

We should copy the Yazidis who follow an Ethnoreligion that doesn't dehumanise other groups and doesn't advocate taking advantage of them and acting as parasites.

pic related

Amen.

There is no Europe without the Pagan Franks turning to Christ and stopping the Muslims.

well let's think. reincarnation is unfalsifiable. meaning it happens to EVERYONE. cuckianity pushes race mixing, being a slave for jews, no moral code, no honour code, no real value.

Paganism's weakness is its adherents' desire to be the Chakravartin (leader of theocratic dictatorship). But you cannot be the Chakravartin dumbass, because you don't know anything and your education comes from Jews so you are basically a Jew. You need to come out of that mind control before thinking you can be a leader.

Once whites bow to their pagan leader (me), then Christianity and all other false religions will stop being popular among non-semites. semites will always cling to their desert shitligion bc they are basically animals.

sadly the jewish teachings have rubbed off on many and they seek to make a quick ascent to Brahmin caste, something they cannot do.

Go back to the caucasus, Baguz.

Talmudic principles are essentially an excuse for Jews to commit crimes.

Talmudic principles underpin the reasons for the roles Jews had in the Soviet takeover and everything that stemmed from it.

Satanism

Paganism is death Christ is life, pic related.

this

Not just that, it's the victory of Catholicism over Arianist Christianity. It's the first separation of power and Church, while Arianism is about the king being the head of the church.
Without Catholicism, there would have been way way more wars in Europe because no litigation from the Pope, there would have been way more coups in the European states because no need for the Pope's legitimacy. It would have been the 30 years war for a millenium and Europe wouldn't have been what it is now, and the West too. We would have been like the islamic world instead.

What war?

Christianity is "our greatest ally" tier and the founders were ALL jews. So....

if u need a sky daddy pick the one your ancestors had

>your ancestors had
which ancestors? what is the cut off time of what can be considered your ancestor?

the E N L I G H T E N E D path aka atheism

Fukken saved.

I was talking to humans not mutts.

Christianity.

Paganism is going backwards.

Islam

Take what you can from both.. become your own man.

phenomenal response from a level headed and respectable person I am sure

"white beard, hospitality, food,
white as a daisy-petal was his beard
A sanguine man, high colored and benign,
he loved a morning sop of cake in wine
he lived for pleasure and had always done,
for he was Epicurus' very son"

Christianity of course.

>which ancestors?

lel amerimutts

Heathenry is /ourreligion/ faggot

weak cuckstianity compared to folk,traditional paganism
which is better?
really makes you think

I would say Christianity and i have many pagans in my family especially in the 1400s and 1500s. Probably many more a few hundreds year back but no records have survived from that times.

Christianity is ok, the ten commandments and the whole philosophy speak to me. I like it.

Deny your ancestors and pick up your cross.
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."