Leave the Amerifats to me

>Leave the Amerifats to me

t. retard that doesnt understand geopolitics and thinks china and america are mortal enemies and that china is about to invade the US, despite the act itself being damn near impossible and the fact that China hasnt invaded another country in over 300 years

They’re more scared than I thought

sure thing user. I bet you think Mao lead China to its position in the world now, and have no idea who Deng is

But not until the mighty poo is alive.
We got your back Amrimutts.

>being this insecure
Americans are done

How am I being insecure when you are the one cowering away from an actual discussion by shitposting user?

>actual discussion
>hurr you don’t even know who this person who I looked up on Wikipedia one time is do you???
Can always count on china to turn even Sup Forumstards into insecure reddit fags

>don’t even know who this person who I looked up on Wikipedia
nice projecting. Its hilarious how mad you are getting at me simply for educating you. Dumb little boy getting angry at reality lol

>>/reddit/

>American
>educating
I’m not looking to gain 300 pounds faggot

>being this much of a newfag

*reave

Pls invade China.

>getting this mad at someone for educating you on things you dont understand
lol

China invaded the USSR in the 70s. It also de facto invaded and colonized Hong Kong

>t. retard that doesnt understand geopolitics and thinks china and america arent mortal enemies and that china isnt about to invade the US, despite the act itself being damn near the easiest thing ever and the fact that China doesn’t even need to invade to show their strength

Oh, herro prease.

>leave the chinks to me

Which culture is better American or Chinese

Note: Food doesn't count

>American
>culture

haha!