SINCE WE ALL AGREE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED, LETS TALK ABOUT WWII EVENTS THAT DID NOT

>Pearl Harbor
Do you really think a bunch of slant eyed spooks flew fro. Japanland to America and destroyed our fleet? No. Controlled detonation. Fdr was a mason. All part of their plan
>Rape of Nanking
A bunch of japs saddled across the ocean to rape Chinese women? Give me a break. Japs are whores already
>Nukes on japanland
Evidence is clear that nukes were never dropped and the cities were firebombed. No genetic defects. Building damage consistent with firebombing. Hollywood staged the nuke videos to end the war the US created so Russia could not take over japanland. After the war ended, Russia realized they were duped and started the cold war. Because America couldn't admit the lit, it has continued to this day

>SINCE WE ALL AGREE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED
fucking kill yourself kike

>I'm
>re
>tard
>ed

Freemason shills itt

SINCE WE ALL AGREE THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, LETS TALK ABOUT REDPILLS

You said nothing of importance

You’re very bad at this

Someone has a 3-frames comic of (I guess) uncle Sam promising loyalty to ZOG? In the second frame, it is shown he has a Jewish hat.

Since the Burger is dishonest and tyrannical by its very nature, I am perfectly ready to believe that Pearl Harbor was staged.

Reminder: More Japanese people died (both military and civilian) in the Battle of Okinawa than in the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined

>no german communication...alluded to any mass extermination
except that this is factually wrong user

>no captured diaries or journals of high ranking German officials alluded to any program of extermination
except that this is factually wrong user

>typhoon of steel

That’s what the japs called it.

American education is really a problem
And the holohoax didn't happen

>Blitzkrieg

Totally didn't happen. Hitler just deployed his teleporting ninja shock troops to destroy the entire Maginot Line and then he slowly drove his army into France. The entire Blitzkrieg was nothing but a propaganda tactic to scare the Brits out of attacking

>Russia realized they were duped and started the cold war

well yeah, member that speech of Stalin in Fultonovo? Badass

kek

fuck off kike

I remember this. It happened like right down the street from me. The baby actually survived and the guy got charges dropped because lack of evidence.

Motherfucker. You want the true story?
>blitzkrieg
French raise a white flag and say come around the line so we don't have to even act like fighting you. There were French casualties, sure, but that was only because the French are faggots.

Remember what?

I'm just glad i didn't pay attention on History classes, and my grades were mediocre. I somehow always knew there's no real way to be certain of what happened years ago, and it's all speculation of pure fantasy.
And what's more, it doesn't even fuckign matter.
What matters is what jews are doing now, and how we stop them.

>HOLOCAUST HAPPENED
fuck outta here kike

>not paying attention and getting tip marks

THE FIREBOMBING OF CIVILIAN TARGETS WAS THE HOLOCAUST
THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS DIDN'T BURN LIVE PEOPLE
THE END.

>Nukes on nips
I've always been confused about this one, why after the nukes were finished cooking all of the gooks there was no radiation left behind? They built that shit right back up

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Radiation decays quickly but the true fact is that no nukes were dropped. It was all a big ruse. Lol like we would drop those fake bombs on Christian cities

That's you at the door.

Only one shoah of many my friend

nice try jew, but nobody believe your lies

Rope the kikes

Why does that Nanking photo of the woman look so fake? I mean it's real afaik but it looks so fake.

Jewish photographers making money off a fake event.

((()))spotted

Shouldn't you be playing assassins creed

Hitler was a Freemason and Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit.

>yes goyim buy our games

Yeah and when they ordered pizza he would always rush for the biggest slice.
He would always talk through the movie.
He would fart and then blame it on his dog blondi.
You Jews are pathetic

when did this happen

1939-1944

So many shills itt