This is your mom user, she wants you to make her feel like a woman and hold hand with you. Will you help her?

This is your mom user, she wants you to make her feel like a woman and hold hand with you. Will you help her?

Momcest is purest love

>momcest

Moms are great, but you have to fuck other peoples moms.

Mom ass is best ass.

other moms are for just for lust and fucking without affection. Your mom is for sweet tender love making and for impregnantion

A mother and her son are made to bred together. Nothing in this world has a better connection than a mother/son. When a boy came out of his mother's womb, his penis is in contact with his mom's vagina and the boy's penis keep the shape of her pussy in memory and grow to perfectly fit in. By the age of 10 to 12, every mom should take their son's virginity. Only the mother should have this privilege, the fact that the son return to where he belong is the greatest feeling in the world. The mother is the only one to make their son feel relaxed and make proper love to a women for the first time and to not feel ambarased if he had some difficulties and/or has premature ejaculate. His mom needs to make him feel good in those situation and give him some training.

When was the last time you fucked your mom?

This is degeneracy

Reminder that no woman in the world will ever love you as much as your mom.

Source?

My mom was standing behind me as I read that. Thanks Sup Forums.

Keep this in /r9k/ or Sup Forums

step mom?

post that one article link

How did she react?

>>Sup Forums

Does anyone have that article about moms in Japan smothering their sons?

This is her right now. What do I do?

You're keeping this as pasta? Really?

Five points for adequate use of Zizek.
Negative one-hundred points for not even bothering to change your filthy tumblr filename.

My favorite anime Mom.
>tfw she tricked her son into thinking he impregnated her

Now this is a fetish thread I could get behind.

You guys should go check a doctor.

Sauce? Google image search turns up nothing.

My mum is a fat heffer who pays me $50 a day to buy her $10 of wine behind my dad's back because she's hopelessly addicted to alcohol and I abuse her addiction for money. You could say we have a very special relationship.

>fucking moms

Sure i can see the appeal

>fucking your own mom

Nope

Is this the momcest version of "Tomboys are good for _____"?

I'm still not done being entertained by imouto incest

I think this explains the appeal.

source please?

You mean "at all"? Probably

Source plox?
J/k it's Otochichi - Cooking Fucka

You sound like a very classy gentleman, user.

>Implying I'm not hiding my disapprobation for the situation with ironic humor

She's gonna drink no matter what I do, so I may as well accept the money. Every bottle I give her comes with a complimentary "You should stop drinking so much, Mum". But there's no way she'll ever stop. If I cut her off she'll just stop at the bottle shop on the way home and have a whole bottle of wine inside her by the time she's through the front door.

Why Japan? Nuke when?