Im Not Racist

You have 5 seconds to state EVERYTHING wrong with this song. Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger music

>implying black people or trump supporters want open dialogue.

uh

What does it even mean to be racist anymore?
Its been so blurred. Does it mean to be genetically superior? Does it mean to be discriminatory towards race? Does it mean failure to make a joke involving ones culture that hurts ones feelings?

>song
nigger babble isn't music. Eat shit nigger
sage shill threads

>caricature useless fat subrural fat man stereotype reinforced
>all of his points are ignored, now considered racist
>after ignoring everything, nigger basically repeats "we need reparashinz nykkuh, polease is rayciss" memes

literally everything the white guy says is valid, but was dragged through the mud. groidlet gets up and starts chimping about how theyz o'pressed n shiet.

FPBP

>WHAC U NO BOUT FRIED CHICKEN AND WATERMELON NIGGA
eh heh heh
Seriously though, it's not bad, a definitely a huge improvement to "nigga nigga bix nood fuck bitches kill niggas" bullshit
but people will never listen, they'll have a disgusted face during the first portion, and only pay attention during the nigger's part

I've never heard it, so it's shit.

What song? I see no song linked or attached in anyway. If you make a thread that references something, put it in the fucking thread.

The white guy is actually right and the nigger embarasses himself. I love this song.

>be black
>make music video calling whitey bad so he will give mo money for dem programs
The entire song is like that and is ridiculous.

i dont think normalfags understood the point of the song. it clearly says we have to take criticism to improve ourselves. but normalfags say the message was that all races are equal. why are normal people so fucking stupid?

>why so a violent, nigger?
>i'm black i can't help it, you can hold me responsible
>nigger music

Goerge is a faggot.

White Part was pretty decent, negro gets on, slap cap off whyties Head, chimping. Gibsmedat.

I'm confused what I should think but that negros are inferior.

OP, for fucking spamming Sup Forums with this retarded fucking nigger shit every single day 100x times a fucking day

FORGOT TO POST LINK

HERE

youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0

Producer, director, and financier Schlomo Shekelstein was curiously omitted from the credits.

1. Next time actually post the song, faggot op.
2. Don't expect stormniggers on this board to have any sense of nuance.

both parts are sung by a black guy behind the scenes

The black dude gets his own lyrics.
Song should have ended with the white guy.

>I'm not racist

This made me hate trump supporters, they don't understand da struggle.

>that comments section
I fucking hate amerimutts

Most Americans are wiggers and are fat dumb and stupid.

Depends on context. My personal definition of "racist" is to simply acknowledge racial differences. For the mainstream and left, it is a white person who hates other races.

>two people say they hate each other
>this is further evidence that the races need to become ever more intimately involved in each other's affairs

Acting as if nigger culture is worth becoming accustomed to. The white dude states problems. The black dude makes excuses. SSDD

really depends on the argument the leftist needs to make

Our lives would be so much better with segregation.

Hip hop is not black culture...they don't even know what black culture is.

the actual definition of racist and racism is pretty solid

anyone who believes in fundamental differences in race and the superiority of one or a group over the others

Gay shit. Fuck niggers.