ITT: discuss the EO and its implications

President Trump has declared a national emergency

Letter to Congress:
>I hereby report that I have issued the enclosed Executive Order (the “order”) declaring a national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States posed by serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

Executive Order:
>I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

List of To-BeTFO'd Companies and Individuals
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx

Not here to make conspiracy theories
Not here to LARP for 798 threads about what we believe is going to happen
This is a serious political happening worth our attention

shills will come out in force

Other urls found in this thread:

almomento.net/angel-rondon-dice-decision-de-eeuu-en-su-contra-pone-presion-a-justicia-rd/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhSpaAComXo
sys.Sup
archive.is/dD2bx
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>RONDON RIJO, Angel, Ave Anacaona #83 Torre Caney Apt 25, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; DOB 16 Jul 1950; POB Higuey, Dominican Republic; Gender Male; Passport SC2249384 (Dominican Republic) issued 14 Jan 2015 expires 14 Jan 2021; alt. Passport 3297843 (Dominican Republic) issued 14 Jan 2015 expires 14 Jan 2021; National ID No. 00101629970 (Dominican Republic) (individual) [GLOMAG].

this faggot was involved in the Odebrecht scandal however the perpetrators did not face justice because our judicial/gov is corrupt and the elite dictate what happens

Trump is truly doing gods work by bringing theses faggots to justice when the people of my country are getting rob blind and are helpless

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic.- The businessman Ángel Rondón Rijo reacted angrily to the announcement that he had his United States visa canceled and his access to his property blocked.

He considered the decision of the State Department, the Treasury and the White House of the United States of "extemporaneous" because he is being judged in the country and warned that this puts pressure on the Dominican justice system.

"This is the story of the egg and the stone, because to the Dominican justice, this puts it on edge now," Rondón told Diario Libre through a telephone call.

Rondón Rijo stated that in the case of the visa, he respects the decision of the United States, but said that he does not have any companies or accounts in that country.

"That is untimely, because I do not have a business or a business in the United States, or a current or short-term account. In the Dominican Republic there is an investigation based on false information that they gave to the Dominican Republic, "he said, according to Diario Libre.

Once again, he maintained that his commercial agreement with Odebrecht in the Dominican Republic is legal.

"I have a contract of fees with commercial representation with Odebrecht in 2001, and from which I have earned to date around 102 million dollars of which 83 have been paid," he said.

He warned that he might submit Odebrecht to justice in the United States. "Possibly when I go to court I am going to seize the account from Odebrecht in the United States, because nothing has happened there."

"Odebrecht was corrupt in all other countries except the United States. Perfect. Because the United States has its principle that what matters is your money, "he said.

almomento.net/angel-rondon-dice-decision-de-eeuu-en-su-contra-pone-presion-a-justicia-rd/

First for what a fucking timeline!

let's have a nice Canadia-free thread this time.

Too late

it's no longer a DC-only swamp drain. we're draining the world's worst.

I wonder how much of this is related to the Saudis clearing house and arrests. Seems like they just "fell" on a lot of intel all at once. Or the FBI is finally working with the administration.

In brainlet speak what the fuck does all this mean too many words going on

Who's money is this that Trump just grabbed?
>Africa
Mining
>Israel
Investment
>Caribbean money laundering
>Diamonds
Human trafficking?
Drugs?

>making a list of groups associated with your enemies
I like it. Haul the corrupt judges and politicians out and deal with them. Put an end to this phony russia investigation Saddam style. MAGA.

So far nothing is really known for what it all means. Going to have to wait and see

Top kek

theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhSpaAComXo

>Trump is truly doing gods work by bringing theses faggots to justice when the people of my country are getting rob blind and are helpless

That's pretty cool for your country, but I suspect that he just might be trying to mitigate that his "draining the swamp" isn't working too well so far. I like Trump, and this could be a good action, but at the same time it's another instance of the US trying to police other countries, isn't it?

Making the world great again

foreign influence is about to get buttfucked, and any party, group, or business found in connection with said faggots will lose their assets

>countries
More like corrupt infividuals and companies
He's not telling the Democratic Republic of the Congo they're gonna get fugged
He's telling Dr. Shekle and Mr. Hyde Diamond Mining, Inc., Ltd., Charity based in the DR of the Congo that they're fugged.

for example in DR the gov/judicial system is so corrupt that the elites can basically do as they please with impunity
this has been going on for too long now with trumps EO he has put theses foreign thieves with suits in check and by doing so all now know
that they are with in reach of justice even if the local gov is helpless to do so

>Being this new at 4D chess
These individuals and organizations undoubtedly have business contacts with certain influential individuals in the USA.

Investigations will be certainly be in order to determine the nature and extent of their involvements with human rights violators.

This
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FHNIJohnMiller%2Fstatus%2F943988810702041088

Someone put this link in the next OP please

This
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FHNIJohnMiller%2Fstatus%2F943988810702041088

Someone put this post in the next OP

Phone fag sorry lads

Trump chose a perfect target in DR with RONDON RIJO, Angel this man was the main perpetrator in the Odebrecht scandal were hundreds of millions of dollar were stolen from the people
a circus trial was held but yet no one was held accountable it was a mockery of the justice system a true joke. theses people who consider themselves above the law and with many respects are must be held accountable for their shenanigans

and if we can't do it, I trust the Americans will get the job done

Is Justin T getting caught up in the swamp-drain?

>Drains the earth

will the shills from last night be back?

at least they bump the thread

Yes. Why are they always talking about Russia this and Russia that when they should be talking about OBAMA.

Indeed
archive.is/dD2bx
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration