HAPPENING!!! TRUDEAU IS FUCKED!

Trudeau just broke a bunch of federal laws and was caught doing Clinton style play to play deals!

He says hes sorry.

ITS FUCKING OVER

cbc.ca/amp/1.4458220

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_u4pVmEh8s
youtube.com/watch?v=HCmwNNlqeEI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_u4pVmEh8s
cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-hiv-criminalization-1.4428395
euronews.com/2017/12/13/visigrad-refugee-policy-offers-nothing-to-be-grateful-for-view
express.co.uk/news/world/892782/Angela-Merkel-EU-summit-live-migrant-crisis-quotas-EU-latest-news-Brexit
archive.is/HePHM
cbc.ca/news/politics/john-kerry-aga-khan-trudeau-1.4460721
youtube.com/watch?v=eTQrOIbbrhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOD HE SAID HE WAS SORRY!!

>Child-like thinking intensifies

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

JUST

youtu.be/N_u4pVmEh8s

>implying anything will happen out of this

Once Joe Canada hears about these high level back door deals, he's toast! It's a footrace between Jag and Scheer now!

KRIMPF PERSONALLY FORCED JUSTINE TRUDEAU TO DO THT. IMPEACH.

his name is princess jasmine, get it right.

Is he going to try and beg forgiveness?

Day of the rope when

IMPEACH

trudeau thinks that apologizing is the only way to come clean.
I say we Lynch this cuck
>this poster was apprehended by the RCMP for hate speech against Muslims, LGBTQ1234LMAOBBQ+-(allies) and the Prime minister

Never, you need to remember that the liberal party in Canada (at the two level where they exist) is the party of corruption, everyone knows it and they still vote for them.

This. There's no way to uncuck the Leafdom. It's lost like Europe.

Don't know if you guys know this or not but its not a LARP

I repeat NOT A LARP

hes in over his head.

WATCH THE CRINGE

WATCH
THIS
VIDEO, its 45 seconds of HNGNNNNNNGG

youtube.com/watch?v=HCmwNNlqeEI

Clean up your shit before we invade.

O A

thats wrong link

real link:
youtu.be/N_u4pVmEh8s

>implying you want more state voting democrat

OOPS wrong link, this one is 38 seconds

WATCH WATCH WATCH SHOW YOUR FRIENDS...
I almost feel bad for the guy haha

Wait,
is this faggot using Mascara?

Something something ethics committee

>leaf
>saying 'sorry'
How is this news?

>He's fucked

The punishment is a $200 fine. Powerful people don't have to deal with consequences.

WOWWWWWWW.

Junior Fidel is el-fucko.

Sorry but look into the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's work at the DOS. I'm not excusing Trudeau. He fucked up bad. But what Trudeau did is nothing compared to what Clinton did.

That's she will be in prison soon.

does this mean we can get him out please?
He is literally making Canada the laughing stock of the world.
He is putting Canadian and American lives at risk welcoming ISIS fighters into Canada.
He pays admitted muslim terrorist millions upon millions.
He has no fucking nuts and no balls
He sent a feminist to negotiate with OPAC costing us jobs and millions $$$
He let china walk all over us and allowed the secret courts to continue
He reneged on his promise to implement proportional representation
He allowed the provinces to only use weed growers that got in via pay to play.
He hasn't lifted a finger to straighten out Kathleen allowing Ontario to lose 90% of its manufacturing industry
He allows Americans to pay less for our electricity than it cost to produce
He continued with oil sands even though it cost more to refine and transport than it sells for.
He refuses to answer the most basic questions in front of parliament.

who's going to add to this list?

Corruption is cool at long as you're bashing the fash bro

*western Europe

Don't forget the gib so that the urban idiots keep voting for you. DUDE WEED LMAO

They just don't understand him, that's all.

It's inevitable for you, too, Bohdan.

>He says hes sorry.
As long as he is sincere, I think we have to accept this.

Lol yeah right, he will be real acted in 2019 because your nation is liberal how many mainstream media companies are talking about what he did or are they sweeping it under the rug?

>Electing a substitute teacher is a bad idea

Who knew?

What the fuck are we going to do about our ridiculous countries Canada bro?

The Canadian Whore exposed.

They'll talk about it and sweep it under the rug with meaningless news, then claim they did their job.

Brah as long as the government gives me weed, hell they can have my first born

Nothing will come of it. Liberals in this country are entirely unable to see corruption, so long as it comes from other liberals.

Same here. Rationalized as they are doing more good than bad, so let's ignore the bad
Came crashing down here when Clinton ran. Literally anyone else would have made it

>Liberals want to limit prosecutions of people who don't reveal HIV status to sex partners

cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-hiv-criminalization-1.4428395

>It's inevitable for you, too, Bohdan.
Not really, we seem to be holding out just fine

>euronews.com/2017/12/13/visigrad-refugee-policy-offers-nothing-to-be-grateful-for-view
>express.co.uk/news/world/892782/Angela-Merkel-EU-summit-live-migrant-crisis-quotas-EU-latest-news-Brexit

>real acted

>Canadian Prime minister
>Says sorry
Whats the deal with Canadians and saying sorry?

Me on the right!

Unfortunately, the common pleb will not care about this at all. Why? Because the media won't rail about it for 2 months straight.
Remember when Peter Mckay got a military helicopter to pick him up on an island from a fishing trip? That was part of training and didn't cost the gov anything.
The CBC ran hit pieces on it for literally months.
That won't happen because the CBC is 100%, not a meme, bought and paid for by the Liberal Party thanks to their 600million dollar boost in funding.
In short, it's not going to make a difference.
Truderp won't lose because of shit like this. He'll only lose if the conservatives can field someone equally charismatic. Which they didn't.
That face when literally getting pozzed by the liberal party.

>Black leggings
>White shoes
BAKA sweetie, NO

>Wow that cuck soy boy is a moron
>Stupid lib leader doesnt even know his stupid lib rules

Imagine being a leaf and thinking he is a good leader. Cut my leaf into pieces!

Shoulda voted with Daddy yesterday, you fucking faggot.

This is corruption. If the skin instructor has American assets, they need to be frozen and he needs to be blocked from best country. MAGA.

Canada's prime minister deserves to be burned alive. African tire style.

Was talking to a 25 year rcmp guy. Said one time at 1 in the morning they made a constable go get milk and bring it to the train when trudeau pulled into a stop. And left the constable with the bill.

It's not a joke that literally tons of leafs voted because dude weed lmao.
I know multiple people who literally did that.
Canadians, I hate to say, are a really indolent and petulant people, smug and self righteous, but lazy and insular.
There are many based leafs don't get me wrong, but the prevailing culture is one that could only be created while living in the warm bosom of American might.

Killing pipe line
M103?

“Mr Prime minister, did you think that maybe visiting a “friend” you haven’t seen in 30 that’s on the lobbying list on his private island might be a problem?”

>uh we uh um work very closely.....uh....let me think....with the ethics commissioner and.....uh um uh uh uuuuuhnhnnh the middle class is growing uh POLITICS OF FEAR AND DIVISON WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY CANADIANS!

Mr. Prime Minster you had to know that this would look bad.

>uh um uh un ah......I’m sorry. Also the liberal party is sorry to gays, indigenous peoples, women and Muslims so we’re uh committed to uh uh....giving all Canada’s money to them. Thank you.

>Canadian
>says “sorry”

This is new information how? Canadians apologize for nearly everything.

ironically he would've been defended for this behavior in the U.S. lmao

Das rite, we be leefs'n'sheit now! We commin' fo yo flapjacks n' wymmenz.

What a fucking imbecile. Spit it out already for fucks sake.

They are literally all so conceited that they have turned 'sorry', into a 'get out of my face' notion. So they do not have to see the persons face while they feel the shame of *maybe* nudging one another in public.

Raked leaf BTFO

Sounds like fucking Obama.

what's funny is if the cons did this they would have blamed over regulation and then let their friends loot the country

Has the day of the rake finally arrived?

>be normal deputy
>has to refuse any sort of gifts from anyone for ethic laws
>accept a 300 dollar paint as a gift from a citizen who like me
>get lynched all over the media
>lose job
>be justin
>go visit a shaddy millionaire with big influence for liberal election while flood of illegal migrants crosses our borders
>receive 45k overnight from vancouver chinese bank
>i uhh , uhh i i'm sorry i had no idea it was working that way

That would be great, he's such an annoying lisping faggot that is importing terrorists to the north of our border

I like how no is even pointing out that the Aga Khan is a muslim leader.
Truderp wasn't just bought out by anyone, he was bought out by a muslim kek.

the problem with you wingnuts is the way you spin and make shit up no one can trust anything you say. ever!!

What was John Kerry doing there with Trudeau?

archive.is/HePHM
cbc.ca/news/politics/john-kerry-aga-khan-trudeau-1.4460721

Nigger our terrorists are being imported from America.

lol they're not going to do anything to him, only give him another 4 year majority so that the degenerate SJWs can gloat that sockboy is the ultimate troll. Seriously his country is fucked and there's no recovery, look how fucking smug that asshole is, he knows he can get away with it.

if it's a plan to save the country from economic collapse the right is against

>Trudeau: ISIS Fighters Returning Home to Canada ‘Can Be an Extraordinarily Powerful Voice for Preventing Radicalization’

COLLUSION, IMPEACH TRUDEAU NOW

but lets just call them muslim terrorist because they're not white

k

He’s so wealthy personally that he wouldn’t even think about this sort of thing.

A free vacation is like somebody picking up the bill after ordering 2 small cokes at a restaurant

This rotten cunt has ruined the future of his country for the sake of his own personal virtue signalling.

I have more respect for a cold, backstabbing, ruthless power grabber than for this fame chasing, vanity loving shit-eater.

lol he's not doing anything suspicious. that's seems suspicious

he's canadian of course he says he's sorry

He’s doing exactly what Tony Blair did now... bringing in as many as possible just to piss on the uncool whites

Wow, did he read that story to the end as well?

Truderp is retarded don't get me wrong, but our open border with America is just as dangerous.

save the trailer trash!!

He does not do well under pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTQrOIbbrhM

Ayyyyyy lmaoooooo

All the guy has been doing since he got in office is touring and taking selfies. He's known as "the selfie prime minister"

POTHEADS BTFO

>Um um um eeeeeeh eeeeeeh eeehh

This meme guy just fucked up big time.

So be honest. Will anything come of this?

what i want to know is what are the consequences , i'm sorry is not fucking good enough.

This guy is such a flaming faggot, it's painful.

what's really funny about the white trash sister fuckers is their votes got us to where we are today. they voted for all the policies that gave us low wages outsourcing and free trade. not they blame everyone else for the consequences of their votes. Morons!!

>GOD HE SAID HE WAS SORRY!!

Well he is canadian

But muh WEEEEEEEEEEEED

Take off your meme flag

Always remember to add extra P's for pedosexual.

Sweet Jesus wtf. That sounded like a college kid trying to explain a power-point he didn't work on at all

It's a shame to see women with destroyed lives and destroyed genetics because of the kike brainwashing/forced integration.

There is ALWAYS some girl who hangs out with the niggers/wiggers at school, not even a question of smart or dumb its just how cliques work things out. As well the non-stop promotion of nigger music/nigger glorification doesn't help.

>white men aren't even my preference
sour grapes

but Trudeau is dreamy, puts those icky Nazis in the corner, and lets in all the poor refugees that Drumpf turned away. this must be a Russian campaign against Canadian democracy.

No she won't. She will die peacefully in her sleep in like a decade in her own bed. It's the harsh reality. Barring a total collapse and revolutionary fervor these people will not face judgement the way we want them to. She may be stripped of titles, she may lose a shit ton of money and influence/power and become irrelevant, but that's as far as it goes. History books in a century or so will certainly recognize the criminality of her personality, for sure, but not until she and her kin have shifted away from any social standing.

>sister fuckers

Your own parents must be related for you to type such drivel.
You support Trudeau yourself, his own policies of inviting in the world would rocket down wages, he's selling off the country and not looking out for those who do live there.

Inbreeding is pretty funny a charge to lay at anybody around here, by the way. Here's a map showing you where it's common.