Why do rich men keep going after gold-digging sluts?

Why do rich men keep going after gold-digging sluts?

They are human.

>dating a bisexual

Setting yourself up for failure there

they enjoy getting cucked

gold digging sluts are the best sluts. you know where they stand.

Reminder: she tried to take advantage of johnny depps drinking problem and convince him that he abused her so she could take as much of his money as possible

Why is musk so bluepilled with women? So retarded for such a smart guy, for fuck sake.

Gold digging sluts have spent lifetime developing fool proof ways to attract them.

because Musk is a homo and Amanda's a beard

I'm a rich Indian and I've only dated gold-diggers, it's because they think that they're fooling us into love by giving pussy in exchange of gifts but in the end I've pumped and dumped them after sometime.

wow what a top tier indian chad

Please tell me user, where did you dump them?

>women
>human

Why do rich men get married. You'd think they'd learn after there 1st divorce. Yet they keep doing it over and over again

>become rich because autism
>too autistic to ever get a woman before
>now woman throws herself at you (because of money)
>that woman is the gold digger whore

do gold diggers there shit on your carpet?

Honestly, they are the only ones who can afford it. A divorce really doesn't mean much to a man who couldn't spend all of his money in his lifetime any way. Usually, they just want to breed.

This honestly.

Women are supposed to look for a mate that is the best provider and protecter. I know the optics of it may not be so great but it makes sense.

This being said...
Some women are just worthless.

Because they're blue pilled betas unware of the nature of women.

where they belong.
Absolutely.

>paint brush in hair
for what purpose

Who else is available to them?

He was a nerd all of his life, no women cared about him when he was growing up, that's why.

He can definitely change but he just keeps falling for the same trap over and over again.

you are human if you made rockets and paypal and the future of solar the difference is that you old old fags which i say out of respect to you old fags this man created a future for all humanity because everyone else is fuck out of all ideas.. guys understand that this is a man just like you why live like a uh under the thumb we bleed through similar veins every one is human and if amber heard wanted you, you would have to be insane to refuse

elon musk is fuckin a victoria secret model probs every night

No hymen?
DIAMOND!!!!

JonBenet knows.

gimme a quick rundown on Elon Musk.
Is he /ourguy/ or not? I literally know nothing about him.

Power fantasy
They know the women are dependent and so do the women. They don't see them as equals
Its like reverse cuck as it always comes crashing down

At this point he'd be better off with a real trap.

Gold digging sluts? Face it, user, your mom would fit this description.

It's just a matter of time before they start chasing artificial wombs

Stop

a matter of time?

no bro he is fucking a actual victoria secret model

no waifu

Men are experienced with chasing women; many don't know how to react when a woman turns round and pounces on them.

Anyway, the way Musk keeps pissing away money on nonsense, she'll be the richer of the two soon enough.

>not open to mff threesomes
pleb

Because they can afford it.

i can't wait for the day we can slaughter jews again. Ugh I'm going to forcibly breed so many kikessess.

From what I've heard, I think I saw it on a Turd Flinging Monkey video (or some other MGTOW channel) that not only Elon Musk fucked over his first wife after the divorce, that he also doesn't keep the same woman for more than two consequitive years, all to avoid having to pay alimony and such. Also, Amber Heard just filmed Justice League and she's cast to have a major role in the Aquaman movie, so the fact that she has her own money, for now, is probably a factor for Elon Musk to rekindle their relationship.

Amber Heard left Johnny Depp because he's not only broke (true story), he's a drunken fiend and supposedly he also abused her. Don't know if it's all true but one thing is. He's basically broke. He drank most of his money. He has very expensive tastes.

johnny depp is one of us a drunk retard could you imagine being sober on this board?

The pussy was too good. Imagine a year of no pussy...

Because Rich men enjoy the emotional abuse gold-digging slut's caustic nature gives. They get a rise out of it. Years on Wallstreet taught me that. Those who rise through the ranks have a tendency to be with a higher class of woman.

>32 years of no pussy

>Power
this also the reason prefer their women to make less money than them or preferably stay at home with a net income of 0. Men are monsters.

ELON STOP GOD DAMN IT

no one on this board gives themselves credit this is a guy just a guy you know

>The pussy was too good. Imagine a year of no pussy...
Y-yeah fuck that bruh

tell me you wouldn't try to fuck amber heard given the chance?

I think she's really fucking hot. Did you know that an AI determined her to be the most attractive woman on the planet?

He means the rich men.

>The pussy was too good. Imagine a year of no pussy...
Had a bad experience 5 years ago and have had no pussy. AMA

Imagine the stories she must listen to.