youtube.com/watch?v=y1o1Spi_cf8
youtube.com/watch?v=GlfjPkIF43o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

virtue signalling
bragging rights
too much empathy

It's b-beautiful!
youtube.com/watch?v=y1o1Spi_cf8

When will you snowchimps realize that cuckery is in your genes. It is the destiny of weak-minded, recessive white bois to watch their women embrace superior black seed. It's natural selection, and nature is never wrong.

They don't. Cases like that are extremely rare.

The future is black. Accept it. No more white babies.

one of them must be infertile, becaues theyre both getting cucked here

Baptists aren't white

To save the black race from degeneracy. Whites saving the world as always

What, adopting? idk user, maybe she had cancer and is infertile?
Look, the whole white parents giving birth to black babies thing- FUCK that. They are contributing to the elimination of our race, and deserve the rope.
But, how do we put a dent in the feral nigger problem? By adopting niglets and raising them in white families

Two words: Bernie Sanders

Soon every white womb will swell with the fetus of a superior black embyro. The africanization of the white race is inevitable. Every white boi will be placed on female hormones during black rule. The white race will be the black muslim man's fleshlight, annd there's nothing a recessive soyboi like you can do about it.

Brainwashed

you do realize no one in these photos is white don't you?

a slew of false historical narratives

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

>that pic

LMAO!! Holy shit, cuck levels are off the charts!

I bet you're skinny little twig. You're singlemindedness on this one and only topic speaks so much about you. I can also guarantee you've got a cock less than 5 inches long. You are a tremendous beta and you know it. That's why you have to do this. You've been here a long time. I don't think you've once, ever, said you will be impregnating anyone. I bet you've tried so many times to get white girls attention. I beg you've humiliated often. When I see your posts I know we're winning the culture war. I know it because you're frothy and, like animal.

I've made lots of black women cry. I don't even feel bad about it because they're so fucking dumb.

I got a white bitch pregnant and her husband thinks it's his kid lmao. I hope they never do a DNA test cause I'm fucked. White men are born to be cucks

cuck cuck cuck BAKUK

Christian ethics of pity

ooga booga

>too much empathy
why do people pretend this is a good trait

White men are doing image related.

Why are you only accusing the white man? If they adopted black kids, then the white woman is equally responsible. If she just cheated on him and cucked him, then she is the primary one to blame.

i guarantee you this guy isnt even black he's probably whiter than all of us

after having my kids grow up my wife wants to adopt or foster. guess there isnt much wrong with that even if they are black. at least they will have a healthy happy home.

>eh.. hehe. this is just fine!

>not liking based black kids
back to stormfront faggot

Apparently it's the only way for white people to remain somewhat decent to mix with the yellow hordes.

Stay mad cumskin. You're being replaced as we speak. Every second another mulatto baby is born into this world. By 2100 white people will be a relic of the past.

>But, how do we put a dent in the feral nigger problem? By adopting niglets and raising them in white families
cuck

At least he got two pity childs against eight, unless they're adopted too.

Christcucks on suicidewatch

>A GOOD, TRADITIONAL CHURCH GIRL

What's Sup Forums opinion on Blacks adopting Whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=GlfjPkIF43o

reminder that white christcucks are trying to make the nig population explode by banning abortions, adopt nig children that would otherwise perish in their third world shit holes, and at times literally set their womb aside to bring these animals into being

Because that bitch will refuse to have sex with him, be with him or treat him like shit otherwise unless he indulges her.

He's also too much of a fat beta to be on the market again and she's about as good looking as he's going to get right now.

These are some of the same people who were adopting Asian kids from Korea and Vietnam when I was a kid in the 80s.

It's morphed into some sort of monster cuck shit now.

adopting two monkies top kek

I feel so sorry for the children.
I would never adopt more children than I actually have on my own.
These two boys are like Germany or Sweden as a person - suddenly an ethnic minority in the own country/family

yea but even then, these people were going to africa and telling them not to use condoms

they've done nothing but try to make the nig population explode just as long as the nigs say "muh jesus"

and then hou will blame us still when nobody is left to run the machines and mend your gunshot wounds.

People who can't feed themselves will RULE THE WORLD with their fecundity.

Yeah, I don't think so.

I can't wait to see the white race extinct, they are so useless

>sweden cant do as much as a fucking (((juice))) ad without outing itself as a cuck country
color me black and send me to Germany

4D Chess?

haha wtf, explain this picture

>tfw you will never get to rape german qts
Its not fair

hah, I knew this would come from Luxembourg
godspeed you fellow countryman

Rage.

The future is apparently Eurasian. Niggers will be proxy genocided by lack of resources and food aid.

Black kids who don't have parents are just left to die or live shit lives.. Not their fault.
Decent people help out. Nothing wrong with that.
As part of the dying human race, you should already know this.. Skin pigment is the least of our problems.

lulz :p

You'd starve and you're populations would return to tribal levels nigger

Empathy is good, understanding peers is useful.

Sympathy is bad, you shouldn't have sentiment invoked on their behalf.

You could argue there will be population replacement, but you certainly can't argue that those african numbers will survive without white assistance.

This comic only seems friendly because they're white.

when will you turks get tired of LARPing as negroes, all those shitposts will destroy your mind

only a jew would behave like that and thats the kicker.

Huh.......those cunts just shaved some monkeys

A future investment, slavery is going to come back soon, now you can get a fair price on to nig, over the next decade you can get half a million shekels for one