Name 1 (one) thing that blacks ever did for civilization?

name 1 (one) thing that blacks ever did for civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

theperspective.org/africacontribution.html
britannica.com/art/African-architecture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter
youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ruin it

Built this

provide slave labour needed to build modern, post-colonial western world as we know it

Google helps OP

Maybe pol should use it more

theperspective.org/africacontribution.html

African slaves built much of contemporary western civilization at that

I love it when the first post is also the best post.

The dirty work.

Again with the undying obsession

>african contributions
>ancient egyptian empires
dropped

>the west is made of cotton
o im laffin ma8e

Built it but didn't design it.

>one man invented the cell phone
>niggers believe this

>western civilization
>somehow it is built out of cotton

Look at dindus now. Is it any wonder they had to be whipped?

Impregnate my wife

And yet, Africa is and always has been a complete shithole?!?!

Africa could build Western civilisation, but not their own...

Weird, isn't it!

We were kkkings and human feces !

Does pol still believe ancient Egyptians weren't African?

Africans have designed much architecture. [Not many] American slaves were not granted any education

britannica.com/art/African-architecture

The west consumed mass amounts of cotton being imported from African slaves

Like pic related builds skyscrapers.

I just thought to myself: Why don’t we make shit like this, like [insert nigger] invented [insert thing], but have the niggers actually be like serious felons. Murderers, rapists, etc. It’s not like niggers research what they see. We can flood social media with this and which the hilarity.

Read up on eurofags

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

>Africans have designed much architecture

It is oft said to be true that the very first post is also the best post.

>Does pol still believe ancient Egyptians weren't African?
yes

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

get on it

niggers bought ''WE WUZ KANGS'' there is no reason they wouldn't buy this

>Does pol still believe ancient Egyptians weren't African?
uhm... did you see the pic in the OP?
or have ever used your brain at all?

Das pretty funny

do it

Where would Western Civilization be without peanut butter, the great invention in history?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter

destroyed it

Anyone can tote bricks

B-B-BUT WE WUZ K-KANGZ!

They kill eachother.

do it faggot

well....they create the need for a police state and an armed and trained populous with their constant violence
in response to their system of drive-by shootings, businesses have developed bullet-proof windows and reinforced buildings to resist bullets...making the buildings/businesses ultimately safer as well as more structurally sound
oh, and without niggers chimping out, we would never know how great rooftop Koreans are at shooting and protecting their block
also, thanks to blacks uncivilized society, we can easily spot people of other races who are a drain on society (think wiggers and the like) and avoid them
so blacks allow us to have a social measuring stick...hell, spics and poos are better neighbors than niggers and if you didn't have a nigger to compare it to, well, you'd think less of the poos and spics....so that's good, I guess

The initial response here-quoted is assuredly the post of highest quality within this thread.

>unironically screencapping reddit posts
>no one even so much as points it out
what the fuck happened

redditor at the bottom is actually funny

Das right

I bet if we did more digging that they were Jewish, although that's not really a big surprise since Joseph had favor with the pharaoh and the Canaanites had grown in number according to Biblical text.

>King Tut's DNA is western european

Please standby by fellow whiteman, so are you actually telling me that at some point in the past we were people of higher status?

Pretty much everything you know as civilization today was built on top of the civilizations created by blacks. Thats right
youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I

They built it because whites forced them to.

But how do we get the pictures of niggers wearing suits and looking serious when they all turn up to court appearances in a vest and with their trousers around their ankles?

This is quite interesting but still it is inaccurate to call this a 'Western European' Y-chromosome haplogroup. It is an Indoeuropean haplogroup. Yamna culture were the first with a prevalence of R haplogroup.

I think the REAL question is why does your flag look like a partially unwrapped chocolate bar?

>jew detected

>sheeeeeeit I wish phones were no wire and small enough to steal
Inventor

Because it's a symbolic representation of what will happen to your country. Also cause chocolate is tasty.

Tut's DNA is not western European, at least there is no proof of it, the guys who did the research made it up and never released the results.
Pic is what Egyptians really were like

I can't fucking see shit from this clusterfuck of symbols.

Faggot

Peanut butter. That’s literally it.

peanut butter is based, fuck you.

Could have been done with indentured servants. You know, the white ones.

Nope azteks beat them by thousands of years

Super soakers

Jazz.

>Faggot gives examples of other races' accomplishments in Africa
>Faggot thinks this disproves OP's assertion that the black race is worthless
Black = racial designation
African = geographic designation