So who filled the quantum well atheists?

So who filled the quantum well atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbruPR3o0Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The quantum penis.

Obviously bitcoin growth chart here

The universe must be hosted by something greater but this isn't your chr*stian god.

IT WAS ALIEUMS!

Spacetime breaks down. Without time, cause and effect doesn’t make sense dipshits.

The infinite 11th dimension

explain baryon asymmetry, atheists.

If the laws of space time do not yet exist, then there is no requirement for the quantum well to be filled.

Another system.

Atheism is such a stupid belief system.
>"Dude this orderly and comprehensible universe clearly just came out of nowhere randomly."
>"The Bible is old and therefore wrong."
>"I constantly criticize religious people because of their faith even though my belief required faith as well."
>"When confronted with mountains of evidence about the life of Jesus and his miracles I just ignore that and say he didn't exist."

Obviously a magic sky wizard who hates fags

It did not come out of nowhere, and you have to be retarded to belive so
The big bang theory did not say that the universe started from nothing, it says we have no idea what did.

The best theories we have for what made the big bang are simulation theory, multi-dimensional space, or a god.

None other than the god loved and adorned by billions of niggers and spics.

>"Dude this orderly and comprehensible universe clearly didn't came out of a demiurge"

Who gives a fuck? That happened weeks ago.

/thread

In the end it doesnt fucking matter to everyday life.

Some futurenigger booted up The Sims version 1488

The Bogs are closing in on it. About 10 years ago, they discovered that quantum gravity becomes purely topological at the Planck scale. In the limit, the Hartle-Hawking equation reduces to a condition that certain homology cycles are nonvanishing!

>Got Iq of 170
>contain my powerlevel
>only let it loose if provoked
>see this faggot
>rustles my jimmies

Can I differiate from this faggot yet?

>all of this just happened with no cause
imagine believing this

I like this.

Can we all start worshiping the quantum penis?

>quantum
Literally kike fantasy they invented from reading the kabbalah.
>b-b-but muh math-based """evidence"""
Math is a human construct, only a true rube thinks it is the "language of the universe".

Big Bang = Creationist theory promoted by Belgian Catholic Priest. Has become entrenched in the scientific establishment. Contrary evidence mounts, but the establishment suppresses it. They will never willingly abandon their religion now, having dedicated their lives to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbruPR3o0Zc
The true dark matter pill.

Are you fucking serious m8

Who created God, theists?

god did, duh. but not those other gods, my god specifically. and he was always there and didn't need a creator so don't even try it! and he's also a demon and my dad and i'm half demon lol

interesting :DD

>hurrr durrrrr
The description breaks down which means they do not know what actual is and is not going on. It is the ultimate unknown so don't act like you understand.

150 years from now we're going to do some hadron collided type experiment. It will start a chain reaction which fills the quantum well in an instant
14 billion years later humans emerge again

>today: 14 billion years
>the universe is only as old as far back as we can see it
the universe is infinite, has existed forever, and scientists are stupid

God

ontological necessity

it's the space and time where our 2D waifus resided.

"Athiests" are really Pantheists who believe the universe is God; that the universe (or multiverse) is self-creating & exists eternally.

Christian logic:
>I can't explain something so I have to believe in something supernatural because I can't handle it.

>if you can't explain something, god exists

I don't know, but you can't use that as a reason so say a cosmic jewish space zombie filled it.

>re: everyone in this thread
You don't know shit, I don't know shit, and we may never know the real answer to everything. Stop pretending like you got it figured out, because you don't.

>who filled the quantum well atheists?
The Q you fuckard

It's a quantum WALL you ignorant nigger
It was built to prevent time travelling niggers to come to this universe

>Stop pretending like you got it figured out, because you don't
It was figured out years ago, it's 42

if he didnt hated fags, aids wouldnt exist and they would have an uterus in the ass

What is Christianity supposed to scientifically explain?

It explains the human condition perfectly and provides the answer.

Not one shred of evidence that athe Big Bang Theory is real. Cure cancer first and then maybe I'll take your space """research""" more seriously, physicucks.

It explains nothing, it's just a human belief system that is extremely outdated.

I'm not an atheist, i'm a Deist. I believe a Being (capital B) did it, but not some silliness like Allah or Jehovah or whoever the hell people worship now days.

The more than likely "something" out there, but it either doesn't know we exist, or it knows, and just doesn't care. It hasn't carefully crafted a list of rules for us to live by or any of that shit. When you walk out to your backyard and seen an ant hill do you really care about the goings on of the ants in that colony? Do you get mad because one ant kills another ant? do you become jealous of the ants? No you don't

>what is the doppler effect?

>Anything you don't know is God.

You silly fool...

You insult God.

>cure cancer
Cancer is not a disease,retard.Its the cells loosing to entropy.

Why would you assume that a conscious entity filled it?

> IQ of 170
> can't spell differentiate

Well, at least you do acknowledge something greater than/beyond the material world. That's the first step.

Cause and effect still makes sense without time. You can talk of ontological necessity.

Multi-dimensional space does not solve the problem, and neither does simulation theory. They just push it further back.

If you think this is a God of the gaps, you have to think harder.

>Cure cancer first
Those jews are hard to stomp out

join a feemason lodge, that's old religion. the cock has been worshipped for thousands of years.

Why must there always be something that "created" point zero? Why must there even be a point zero? The most logical conclusion is that the universe has always existed in one way or another and will continue doing so. The idea that something was created from nothing or that someone (God) created something are illusions. "Nothing" never existed. There was always something. Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed.

You're doing it wrong, stupid. You only need one argument to tippers: 1st rule of thermodynamics. Gotta use their arguments against them

If the universe and God are synonyms, then why is there a need for the word and concept of a God?

That is pretty cool, sorta fits into the parallel universes theory. We could be several million layers deep; like an onion.

Dear atheists, God of The Gaps argument.

CHECKMATE!

ITT: Bunch of retards
It hurts so fucking much seeing Christians trying to """argue""" for their irrational beliefs.

>We don't know something, therfore it's prove for GOD!!!!
You make my fucking head hurt, this is wht is known as a "non-argument".

>What is an uncaused cause
Fuck, atheists are stupid.

I think the concept of eternity and infinity are too difficult to grasp. We mostly live in a world of cause and effect, what your saying presupposes there never was a *cause* to set everything in motion, which could be true, just difficult for the human brain to accept.

Atheism doesn't require believing in Big Bang.
Christians do acknowledge that the Big Bang happened, ffs

If I made those ants I'd observe them and wield my power over the misbehaving ones. Atleast until I get bored and leave them to their own vices.