Kaiji kun one more beer and sausages you'll be s happy hhhmmmm yeah hai kaiji kun nandemonai nandemonai hai…

kaiji kun one more beer and sausages you'll be s happy hhhmmmm yeah hai kaiji kun nandemonai nandemonai hai…..
a day later…..regret….
depression…. i'm in hell on earth…save me guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9NVaDR5SFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop me!!! yamete yooooo ieeee i can't i want to get out i must save up taskete yo

you guys are experts on japanese stuff, so tell me what's that white food is?
left is yakitori that i know….but right is?

guys i wanna go out to buy beer and sausages coz i was nostalgic of kaiji kun but fuck man they dont sell yakitori in canada…fuckin maple bastards

tfw been broke for the past 3 months, finally goit a job and i'd love beer and meat but gotta pay rent and shit.

I'll loan you some money, Kaiji kun.

Just get a little. A little treat for yourself. One little treat wouldn't hurt right? You deserve this.

IDK some kind of rice blob?

So this is what it's like to watch Kaiji while high.
Not bad

You should bet it all on pachinko

dude tilted a building.
question what chapter would i have to read to pick up where the show ended?

Fuck I'm trying to save for a new PC and this just hit me hard, fucking Kaiji relatable until the very end.

If you can afford it then go for it, personally I buy sushi once a week (wednesday to be exact) because I fucking love sushi and not eating it would make me misserable, waiting for wednesday to eat sushi gives meaning to my life.

Kaiji is without a doubt one of the deepest, most insightful and downright genuine anime ever created.

I could, new job is back breaking as fuck but the pay is insane, just 3 months behind on shit means gonna stick to rice and chicken for a little longer.

when he took this fucker down was the crowning moment of the series for me

have tried to get into the rest of the manga chapters but I can't deal with the mahjong, pls halp

ZAWA ZAWA ZAWAAAAAAAA
ZAWA ZAWA
ZAWAAAAAAAAAA
ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA

Watch the anime Akagi makes learning mahjong easier and then you will be able to continue Kaiji

1st season Zawa > 2nd season Zawa

This is fact

If you like cute girls Saki is good fun.

No, that's what it's like to be retarded.

>Kaiji blows him the fuck out
>he's trying to leave
>wait a minute, aren't you forgetting something?
>dealers go twice
I literally fucking came

Start at part 3

YES!

I feel bad coming in here and saying this, but Kaiji just didn't do it for me, I liked Akagi a lot more.

>Kaiji wins a billions dollars
>I won't leave.... until I challenge their boss and finish their organisation

Chikuwa with cheese, I think

>that new Kaiji arc that centered on a school girl

Once you get to Part 5, it becomes way worse than that. He wins 480 million yen and avoids death by the tiniest of margins. Right afterwards he bets all that money in a gamble against another guy because he wants to "keep his luck going".

Why doesn't he just walk away and live the rest of his life as a happy NEET?

so good

Kaiji is adicted to gambling, if you didn't get the hint when he didn't quit gambling even while being forced into slavery then you don't understand his character at all.

You left out the fact that Kazuya is a huge asshole and Kaiji wants to fuck him over and take all his money and this is the only chance he'll ever get.

Because the opponent that he wants to face is the son of Hyodo. He is named Kazuya and he is pretty fucked up, though definitely not as bad as his father. Kaiji wants to beat him partly to spite Kazuya, partly to strike back against Hyodo, and mostly because he is addicted to gambling and doesn't know when to stop.

He's going to win isn't he. Then he's going to challenge his father. Then the manga will end.

Who knows? Part 5 hasn't ended in Japan yet, so we don't know the outcome of the gamble. Either one of them could win at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9NVaDR5SFQ

>...........
Go away.

>Fuck I'm trying to save for a new PC
Saving for my own flat here and shit is this disgusting. For the first time of my life I have a real income and holding out with wasting it on increasing my living conditions is fucking brutal.

Just be a good goy and take out a loan. It's worth it, I promise.

This looks familiar.

Is that the same artist who did Midori Days?

>YOU SNAKE
Always gets me.

Yes.