WTF IS GOLF RUMORS

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
archive.is/i6FhC
books.google.ca/books?id=hqgtyeQQLn8C&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is golf rumors
Not politics, for sure.

aliens play intergalactic minigolf and the sun is the tee, earth is positioned for hole 3, the government doesn't want you to know the real reason earth is being isolated from the aliens and so they're willing to make you a slave on the golf farms. Ever wonder why so many rich people and famous folks and politicians play golf? Golf fields are sovereign nations. They can eat all the pineal glands they want on golf fields.
The Bohemian Grove is one of these weird little spots but instead of going through a windmill or bushes you have to hit through a statue of an owl and onto a sacrificial alter.

apparently its even more redpilled than pizzagate, see picture

aliens playiing golf with the sun sounds completely retarded, also I belong to a rich white family that loves golf and have played golf with the likes of Donald Trump and I can promise you im not an alien

sounds like something an alien would say if they were trying to cover up that they play golf with the sun, fag. What kind of space drugs do you losers have in that flying boombox?

It's a joke on /x/ to string together random words and phrases to make it sound like ridiculous conspiracy theories.

You got me.

it was nice knowing you

Don't know if it's about this, but back during the primaries, anons always talked about secret deals Trump made in a golf game.

lol bump

boards.Sup Forums.org/x/19948902

archive.is/i6FhC
CTRL+F = GOLF

HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW

if only you knew the consequences of posting this.

Some reporter found out at a golf club that there were a satanist ritual at the basement. That's it. Altough they hid it well. You can barely find out about it on the surface web

EVERYTHING

it's an /x/ meme. Just forget about it

there seems to be more to this post links

first post most jew post

this thread will be deleted. stay away from that one. stay away from the bam shit. this is not a joke, or a larp...but a warning. take it.

books.google.ca/books?id=hqgtyeQQLn8C&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178

not found cunt 404

Intergalactic Space Golf?
Yall need to find a better hobby.. and find Jesus.

i know exactly why you posted ren. shut this all down.

It's the story about a golfer named Tiger Woods. He secretly had many affairs with women.

My favorite conspiracy is that god is a literally alive embodied person that lives on earth somewhere and always has. He doesn't have superpowers or anything. He does have unique talents though, but none that suspend the laws of the universe, which are his own laws necessary for the unfolding of his master plan. He is racially unique although still a member of the human species.

Very interesting theory... :p