Tsundere is cancer

When did you start hating this character type, and what animu/mango did it?

You shouldn't watch anime. Literally every anime has a tsundere

Even in Hokuto No Ken Mamiya was tsundere for Rei.

Tsundere are here to stay.

Pretty much this. Besides, I'm fine with generally any character archetype so long as it's done well.

a long time ago, love hina

>Some fgt
Some fag already. A fag with shit taste. Tsundere are love and life.

Nadia and Asuka kind of started the trend, right?

Posting in a THK thread.

>best dere
>working archetype that is classic and timeless
Too bad for you tsundere is forever and I, for one, welcome them until the day anime comes to an end.

Mikoto is literally the only good tsundere in existence

Tsundere is fine as long as the entire female cast isnt tsundere. Then it gets annoying.

>OP is a tsundere with 100 tsun and 0 dere
Faggot.

Actually I hated it back when I started watching anime, and now I love it.

I find the main problem with tsunderes stems from their partner rather than themselves. 90% of the time, they love an MC that whines about "why do they hate me so much" anytime they act remotely tsun.

The best partner for a tsundere is either a genki or another tsundere.

Okay then... Seeing as how fucking everyone is cucked for tsundere abuse, why do you like tsunderes? Whats the appeal of someone being a total bitch? I dont mind if like 1 or 2 female cast is tsundere, and is i am watching a harem, i dont want a total bitchfest, like the antics of some fucking cunt accidentally showing her pantsu to mc then hitting him with a pan or someshit, and doing it over and over for the rest of the 12odd episodes. I love it when mc just doesnt fucking care about some cunt pulling the act and calls her out on her shit attitude.

I'm watching this show for the twintails tsundere qt. A tsundere yuri or tsundere x tsundere are instant best pairings.

So it's a fetish?

Your post gave me cancer.

Tsundere is usually only good when it makes sense with the characters background for them to be that way. Also depicting it as a flaw they have to overcome during the story. Having one just to have one is crap.

What? What isn't a fetish? Everything is a fetish.

Eating rotten human fetuses.

China have people who eat babies.

I am more into yandere yet I don't mind tsundere. Heck, I wish we could see hybrids more often, like Sakuya from Yandere no Onna no Ko or Sakae from Yandere Heaven. It's funny to see those obessessed people go "but it's like I like you or anything!"

>obessessed
>obsessed.

It's too late at night here, damn.

Zero no Tsukaima anime
Marathoning that was a really bad idea

Wasn't that Sayaka from Mazinger Z?

Only because of Railgun though. In Index only she's very boring (but still cute).

Trash-tier tsundere who gets mad at every little thing the MC does is cancer.
A good tsundere is best girl, bonus points if the mc isn't a total pussy which turns her bitchery into fun bantz.

Tsundere can be really good if:
1. there is a decent reason for her tsun part,
2. she isn't a violent bitch that constantly assaults MC just because he did something she didn't like,
3. she gets a proper development, gradually showing more and more dere side.

Bitches that just go
>he looked at other girl or didn't respond in a way I wanted, so I will physically hurt him, why won't he love me back?
should be exterminated.

at least her sisters aren't shit

>gary oak
Wait what?

Only Silver is tsundere, damn it.

Valid points.

Just stopped watching Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. After fully watching 4 episodes, i started just skimming through to see if any dere grows. Fucking cancer mc and no good female harem

Yanderes are pretty bad, senpai. Worst x-dere kind of bad. They're only good as secondary tendencies, for example Hitagi. But pure yandere played straight are fucked up, for example Nadeko Medusa.

I like both equally. I'm more into yandere because it's far more interesting. But that doesn't mean I don't like tsundere. I like Asuka from Evangelion, for starters, even if she is a complex sort of tsunderem

But as I said, I tend to like characters that mix both. It makes for a particularly funny sort of dangerous character.

Bump

There are like three tsunderes in that anime, you know. The red one starts to go dere in the 4th episode (she even kissed him) and shows more here and there with a large one in the last episode. The blue one shows some dere too somewhere in last quarter of the season (her arc). The yellow one doesn't show much dere yet until later on.

The anime adapted 3 out of 16 volumes to date, which might as well be barely past the prologue when viewed as a whole. It didn't even reach what the premise set out to do (Blade Dance). The LN is decent read if you enjoy action harem, the anime didn't do it any justice, and if you want to see better development and growth to full dere then read it.

Its just so fucking bad. Too much tsun not enough dere.

Ever since the first one I've seen, which was Asuka from EVA.

Tsundere are the embodiment of 3DPD.

Tsundere are the fucking best.

>shoujo romance
>girl is main character
>she's a tsundere
every fucking time

>not implying worst cancer are both yandere and hajidere, THK.

Tsundere done right are the best thing

First post is best post.

Very few anime actually do it right. What youre implying is like finding the secret to long life from giving everyone aids.

>implying they derive sexual pleasure from it

>When did you start hating this character type, and what animu/mango did it?
Misaka and this bitch

Not him, but most are good. The bad ones are a minority.

I hope this pic is bait. All those a generic as fuck.

Id say a good 5/7 tsunderes ive seen have no character development and are abusive for retarded purposes. Albeit that ratio is due to me marathoning and recently watching a lot of harem/eechi anime. Is it like genre specific that harem have shit tsunderes? Because if they actually become dere in other genres i might honestly give them a chance and eat my words

>only knows 7 of them
>pretty sure has shit taste
Get the fuck out.

Previously, main girls in shoujo manga were passive as fuck girls like Hatsumi Narita

What did you just say about yandere?

> why do you like tsunderes?
because of the transformation from tsun to dere.

>Whats the appeal of someone being a total bitch?
What's the appeal of someone being a total psychopath that murders just because her love interest doesn't like her? Yet you never see complaints about yandere.

>When did you start hating this character type
Never.

Because it isn't omnipresent in anime. Tsunderes are fine but overly represented.

>shoujo romance
>girl is main character
>she's a tsundere
>male love interest is also a tsundere
>the sexual tension between the two eventually erupts
>they fuck like rabbits
Best shoujo. Would read more like this.

Never become I'm not some faggot. Tsunderes are the true miracle of the universe.

Claire a shit. A SHIT.

yandere is fucking trash though

Probably because yandere is such a bad archetype. How do you even develop such a character?

Truth. Also, best Blade Dance.

Yandere is fucking garbage but it's obviously impossible to communicate with anyone brain-damaged enough to like it so complaining about it is futile.

Drink bleach, fagget.

>Not knowing ratios

>never
I've seen fair share of complaints about its shallowness and the lack of effort of any kind. It's just yandere discussions are rare since the archetype isn't anywhere near as popular as tsundere, kuudere, and dandere.

I had to stop watching that. It just got bad, mc abuse x100

Yandere done over the top is shit, it often just boils down to shock value. If it is done properly it can be really good though; Girl with a hyperagressive attitude toward anything that threatens to take away her crutch, including the crutch deciding it wants a life of its own.

Too bad it usually is just some bitch who does anything to please the crutch, but turns into a deplorable spineless mop the moment the crutch disagrees with anything she does or says.

Beta detected.

When I grew out of adulthood and reverted back to a child.

Your loss.

the best tag combination in all of manga is (yuri, tsundere)

Beta how, niggerkun?

>Girl with a hyperagressive attitude toward anything that threatens to take away her crutch, including the crutch deciding it wants a life of its own.
I would pay gold for a well done dominatrix anime in which the dominatrix actually develops true feelings for the guy she first only depended on to vent her (sexual) frustrations on.

>can't handle the teasing and abuse in spite of the silly, humorous nature of it all
Your ass has to be that sensitive and afraid and lack male desire to conquer them into submission.

I guess you aren't human. Science has proven most human beings as social creatures with feelings and emotions to connect like tsundere in an experiment that was done.

99% of tsunderes are shit. But the other 1% of good ones are too great to make me completely hate the archetype.

>tfw no tsundere waifu to step on you when you get back from work

Yuno Gasai has well-done development.

Kotonoha and Sekai too, even if it is of their descent into madness.

Reminder that not only are tsunderes here to stay but also are a necessity for most stories about romance because conflict is the engine of narrative and that leads naturally to tsundere archetypes.

If you dislike this archetype simply by being you are everything that is wrong with everything and should probably by some rope to hang on you mongoloid piece of shit homosexual.

>tfw the age of smugdere didn't come yet

I nearly enjoyed this, but then that dumb helicopter scene happened. My suspension of disbelief is only so robust, its breaking point was reached in that show.

>9302x5233

Still though, yandere is one of the better ones if only because I don't see it in every anime. Fuck, you don't even get one every season, you are in fact lucky to get one a year.

This. Again, tsunderes are fine but omnipresent. Yanderes are far less common and have their charm for the people who do like them.

Meta-tsundere!

Tsunderes are a fucking treasure. Every last one of them needs to be loved and cherished.

The anti-tsundere meme is so overplayed and tiresome.

I need a doujin in which this fucking bitch gets power bombed and splattered so hard into a burning spiked concrete, from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

She ends up as a messy, bloody paste of gores and splintered bones.

Hey, she is one of the few tolerable tsunderes. She does have a reason for her behavior.

ebin post mr. redditor

Die, Amifag.

it's true that smart people do not watch anime

This Mikoto again

>Ryuuji cooks, does the laundry, tidies up her home, etc.
>"B-but I'm still salty that my Papa neglects me *Boohoo*. I guess I'll c-call him d-doggy then despite him b-being a nice guy."

Ryuuji is seriously a fucking doormat. He should have shoved her face straight into a lawnmower the moment she calls him a dog.

>timeless
The Bible didn't have tsunderes
God doesn't count

>The Bible didn't have tsunderes
Paul bruh

>NT
I'm talking about the real bible, not fanon.

Judas

>God doesn't count
why not? It would mean that this world was created by tsundere, so how can tsundere be something bad?

Tsundere is actually my favourite type. The longer the transition to dere the more I like it.

But that's fucking wrong, you Heretic.