Are you ready for some lewd loli in season 3?

Are you ready for some lewd loli in season 3?

I want Touma to punch every girl because they all deserve it

>Tfw you realize Lessar is the closest thing we are going to get to a cannon KamiKuro relationship

season 3 when?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I wanna pull Lessar's buttplug

Am I the only one who thinks she kinda looks like Umidori?

Lessar doujins fucking where?

Birdway too.

It's the hair highlights

Wow actually, Lessar is kind of like a Toumasexual Kuroko.

Oh, right you are. I thought I was going crazy

Never seen that kuroko pic

Saved

can we talk about how Misaka is literally my only reason to live

They compete on who gets to sit on Touma's dick

You may as well order those helium tanks because biribiri is utter trash.

This is why we NEED season 3

who am I kidding, it will just be more kamikoto after that moment she had before he fought double jesus

A least get a better fucking picture you god damn faggot.

Seriously why the hell is everyone obsessed with that crackship?

I'm pretty sure that's the chick Arai voiced from Shimoneta with Kuroko's hair shopped on.

Why is she so lewd?

This is a real thing that happened a few hours ago.
Spoilering beacause it is kinda like a blogpost
I was dreaming that I was in a Raildex thread and was posting about Touma x Misaki and an user told me that he would kill me
I gave him no attention and continued posting about the ship until I got tired and went for a car ride
Got out of the car and was walking toward tunnel for whatever reason and then I saw
someone inside holding something in his hand, I couldn't tell what it was until he fired at me
after dodging 7 shots while running towards him I grabbed his pistol which was the colt 1911 an user posted some time ago
I shot him at the head and killed him but as I looked behind he had brought Oriana along with him
I aimed at her and fired but I didn't have any ammo left but she was scared shitless and fell on her feet
After all that I went on my car and drifted for 5 minutes trying to park at burgerstore and then returned home and went to the Raildex thread again
Some anons where Misaka Imouto Name posting and where trying to rp while trying to get Gets
Mobile poster actually stole their gets by mistake while replying to someone with a Kuroko pic
and a Purplefag was posting Purple until he got told to shut up from someone who posted some real life Futanari webm
Your meme magick has hurt my brain and I can't even sleep well anymore, you are killing me.

I don't know man, it's so obvious it's going to be a kamikuro end. Delusional fags, the lot of them.

She's a slag for britain

You figured it out, well done.

>Some anons where Misaka Imouto Name posting and where trying to rp while trying to get Gets

We should do this

Don't even try to compete with my 4gb of photos user, it expands by the second

>who posted some real life Futanari webm
Right thanks for giving me that idea user

What did Saten do wrong?

How long could this thread go on with nothing but role play? Would anything happen?

"We should try" says Misaka as she checks your digits

>Though the dragon-tail like spiritual item allows her to maintain her balance when jumping, she is afraid of heights, as shown when she had no problems jumping to the top of a building but then hesitated to jump back down

Cute!

"Hehe" Laughs Misaka ten thousand two hundred and eighty six as she sees the GETs have already begun.

"Let's all talk about Kamijou Touma" says Misaka as she tries to make conversation

"I'll show you a real get" says MISAKA as she smugly rolls her post number

She was born, that's enough.

Where is Accelerator when you need him?

"Pfft" laughs Misaka as she is amused by your failing

"Look at that up there" says Misaka 9999 from beyond the grave.

"How can you even speak when you are dead" says Misaka as she wonders how her dead sister is alive.

"No" says Stiyl Magnus

Maybe we should do something about that Estelle girl

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" shouts Misaka as she checks your digits

"The network is very lively today" Observes Misaka 10178.

"At least more lively than misakachan" states Misaka.

"Fuck you, I'm tired of putting up with your shit. Stop getting into fights with ordinary people, then expect me to defend your ass. Start lifting or something. I'm not your babysitter" says Kanzaki

So how are they gonna handle Index SP and Norse Mythology for the anime considering the former introduces Birdway, and how she knows the T, while the latter is somewhat important when it comes to the Othinus arc

>misakachan
That place doesn't even exist anymore

Your a slut

"Misaka urges you to inspect her numericals." Misaka announces while pointing at her post number.

bretty gud

"This, too, is impressive in a ways", states Misaka as she wonders if constant aughts count as GETs.
"Numericals inspected", states Misaka as she looks at repeating digits in another Misaka's name.

Your a failure

I'm hungry.

Fukou da

Inspect these digits, mortals.

"Gasp!" exclaims Misaka as she read the post coming from a banned Misaka Model

I-I will destroy this world!

fail
Let me show you how it's done

always bother me,
"Why all Misaka wearing blue shimapan" ?

"What's with the sudden activity along the network?" exclaims MISAKA as MISAKA throws tantrum to show confusion

"You're always hungry", states Misaka as if she was saying something extremely obvious.
"If this makes you feel better about your inability to get digits", Misaka responds caringly.

Huh. Didn't know posting with Accelerator in the name field was an auto ban.

When's S3, I want WW3 animated

"Ufufu~"

>ban evading

>Misaka 11111

Well played

Did Accelspammer use it?

you forget this

What's up you fucking bitch,are you afraid of my gun yet ?

If digits Stiyl wins the Indexb owl

"Why is this cat always bullying me?" asks Othinus.

Just jumped on my phone instead

But it doesn't feel the same. I don't like it. Just wanted to warn anyone that didn't know.

I'm just gonna go to bed.

"Good" states Misaka as she is getting annoyed you.

"Are you supposed to be in Syria?" says MISAKA in an interrogative manner

"Why are you talking weird?", asks Misaka in confusion.

>Just jumped on my phone instead
Isn't that still ban evading

Congradulations user, you predicted the future. Actually, you're the one who caused it!

I'll kill you.

You are mobileposter now

Post a Kuroko pic first. We must see this through.

What have I done
come at me bitch I still have the 1911

I mean I guess? I just wasn't evading in the traditional sense. Whatever. This is weird. How does mobile poster do this all the time? The mobile interface is throwing me off.

I'm out of here. Nigh anons, keep meming

HAI!

Why is Necessarius stealing all the 88s

Haaaaaaaaaaaai Aleister~

God damn it fine

8 is just an infinity standing straight, and Necessarius has near-infinite knowledge put into Index.
It all checks out.

Heil Hitler

God fucking damn it Laura.

Part Chav then?

>How does mobile poster do this all the time?

She's used to it

"A-are you Satan?"

Satan please

Fucking kek.

I tried it on my phone

Heil Aleister

a chance for Rina Satou to try out her lower register voice perhaps, or a chance for someone else to shine?

That's right.

One of the few remaining legacies of the monster that raildex spawned

Let's try to trick mobileposter into banning herself.

You shouldn't post your IP so freely
I am telling you for your own sake

Rude.

Please don't bully her

>go away
kek

It's a mobile IP. You turn mobile data off, it's gone forever