Netflix strikes again with "Bright". (((Diversity))) and BBC

Watched the first 5 minutes of Jewflix's new show "Bright".

>Show basically represents blacks as orcs
>Shows police as bloodthirsty looking to shoot any and all orcs (blacks)
>Orcs are depicted as the good guys
>The supreme evil vilian is apparently a white than white elf
>Elves are depicted basically as the white people living in nice communities and being overall good people

WAIT FOR IT

>Smiths character has a WHITE WIFE
>Jewflix does it again with the promotion of race mixing
>SJW agendas abound and im only 5 minutes in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uAJklDka_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is this basically shitty Shadowrun?

yust seen it on dreamfilm. It gived me a hard on too se a swe chick in mowie. //13nyckel

Yes. Reporting back in after a few more minutes.......

>Talking about importance of diversity training
>Goes into big speech about how all races are equal and just trying to get along and some races are not smarter than other races
>Random pick of niggers talking about how hot will smiths white wife is
>Mixed nigger kid corrects will smith on orc pronouns.

Dunno why I should care about that. BBC is known for adding diversity left and right into their shows.

A while ago they produced a zombie series which started with an interesting premise (cured zombies who return to the cities and villages where they spread carnage, and the hate and mistrust between humans and zombies which results from that). Then 1-2 episodes in it turned out to be a fucking love drama featuring 2 gay young adult ex-zombies as main characters. Ridiculous crap. I don't even mind gay characters when they are written well, Captain Jack from the Doctor Who universe was awesome. But even there they overdid it with the buttsecks in some Torchwood episodes who were pretty cringeworthy.

>So is this basically shitty Shadowrun?
A Shadowrun movie that includes the diversity angle could be fun. Because Shadowrun subdivides the question of race. So you can have black elves and white orcs and black orcs and white elves. And the black elves will 9 times out of 10 be above the orcs regardless of color, because elves often consider themselves superior. And so you take the racial divisions of the real world and toss that monkey wrench in that reveals the nature of opportunity in the transition where one class is considered superior where it overrides the conventional.

BBC is known for adding diversity left and right into their shows.
Only left.

On the other hand, it can also be totally fucked up where SJWs get into Shadowrun and basically railroad it to just make certain species certain races like this shit seems to do and misses the greater idea at play entirely to instead cater to their fucking world politics.

Oh, wait... just realized that you probably mean big black cock instead of the BBC. Point still stands. Why give a fuck about bad tv shows? In a time where you can get decent stuff on demand and are not forced to choose between a few crappy tv channels?

>>Random pick of niggers talking about how hot will smiths white wife is
>>Mixed nigger kid corrects will smith on orc pronouns.

Top stuff mate

a fantasy setting where niggers are not the niggers of the world?
sounds interesting

You could tell what the premise is just from the preview.

No need to watch this shit.

WTF I LOVE NETFLIX NOW

I don't know how you expect to watch a movie about inter-city cops and have it NOT be (((DIVERSIFIED))), honestly cities are such a meme at this point... If you're White and intend to live, or keep living in a city in 2017, you probably deserve to be murdered by packs of minorities.

The movie is a pretty good Shadowrun minus the futuristic tech. I liked it a lot.
>dirty cops
>magic
>anal elves
On that point i'd love to put my pee pee in some of those elven bitches.

Once again political shilling instead of focusing on the actual story. FUCKING SAD. I hope netflix goes bankrupt.

>A while ago they produced a zombie series...

What was it called? I stopped watching the BBC decades ago.

I actually like the premise but if it was a white guy.

I grew up watching white gringos in TV now I see niggers and ugly mexicans.

That's just wrong

In the Flesh

youtube.com/watch?v=3uAJklDka_U

It had some good/funny scenes but overall I can't recommend it. Very short though, they wrapped up the story in only 1 season, so it's not such a huge waste of time if you're into zombie shows.

I only watch BBC for Doctor Who and it's spin offs, that 2005 revival had great actors for the Doctor and nice overarching plots. Can't wait for Sup Forums to explode when the next reincarnation will be a woman, preferably black, even though that would fit perfectly into timelord lore.

>Smiths character has a WHITE WIFE
>Jewflix does it again with the promotion of race mixing

Nobody is promiting nothing dumbass... the world is just like that. Or should i thank media the next time i get laid with a blond girl?

>Chile
>White people

(((European)))

Pretty shitty effort spic shill. That wall is getting closer each day Paco. You should be worried

>the world is just like that

True, but do we need to like that? I'm not even overly racist but still find mixed couples in movies disturbing for some reason.

Not worried at all gringo... cheers for your wall!

You know you are paying for that, right?

is this real? sounds like something south park would come up with to make fun of netflix

well is not something that you need, its something to happends.

In mexico nobody gives a shit about skin color . You are just ugly or atractive. That's all.

People in "richer" or more developed coutries have fewer actual problems and thus invent problems to be mad about all the time.

Crazy and sad... to have it all and can't be happy anyway.

I'm happy. Then again, I laugh at "degeneracy" and shit.
Why make life worse than it has to be? I've been on Sup Forums for over 13 years and what I've learned from talking with folks all over the world is, the ones who don't take life too seriously are the ones who have the best prospects.

why are elves taller than humans in some settings and shorter than humans in other? What is cannon, should elves be taller or shorter than humans?

Cheers my pirate friend! I'm going to enjoy some tacos.

Viva la revolucion!

WTF, is this real?

Elves are on average slightly taller than humans. It's a game, I guess they just wanted to give players more options when creating their characters. And it's also lore that the first and many following guys from the "new" races were born to human parents.

Orcs were niggers(the lack of niggers in the movie, can't have two orc races because plot)
Elfs were white(for bluepills), (((white))) for the rest of us
Humans were middle class goyim and humans working for feds aka (((elfs))) were shabbos goyim
Spics were spics(interesting take on)

That's right goyim! Ignore the absurd over representation of bmww couples on tv, women are not at all impressionable by what they perceive to be popular opinion.
Kill yourself

>in mexico

Why do I care if idiots breed more idiots?
It's mostly a city dweller problem. Where I live it's rare to see interracial couples. And I live here in Florida. But I don't live in a city. You can't force a horse to drink.

PS: If you're stupid enough to believe traditions are forever, please go consult a true Pagan and ask them how they feel about Christianity.

Pinche negro mentiroso de mierda